Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Lesbians Assault 5-Year-old Son with Hammer, Duct Taped His Eyes and Kicked him in the Groin so bad that He Bled and had Seizures

Tim Brown — January 15, 2016

Two Oklahoma lesbians were arrested after seriously abusing one of the women's sons over a period of many months with a hammer, belt, duct tape and violent physical assaults which caused him to suffer multiple strokes and be hospitalized.

Rachel Stevens, 28, and Kayla Jones, 25, were arrested by the Muskogee Police and are facing felony charges of child abuse by injury and child neglect.

The Tulsa World reports:

Police were called to St. John Medical Center in Tulsa on Dec. 8 after the boy was transferred there from a Muskogee clinic because of lesions on his face and seizures he was having, according to information from an affidavit and a Muskogee Police Department news release.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
I know straight guys that prefer fat girls too. no skin off my back.
My basic belief is i wouldnt approve of a man/woman fornicating on my living room couch, i wouldn't a gay couple either.
but as long as everyone leaves me alone, i have no say in what they do as consenting adults with the excepting being of the human species, leave the goats alone.
I first came to an understanding of gay people with the brother of a family member. Gay as a three dollar bill. he use to stop at our house running a load of flagstone from up north to phx, no a/c in the truck, water break at our house. My wife would use about a gallon of bleach in the bathroom if he had to pee.
Now this fellow loved history, you could have an honest conversation with him, loved birds as i do, and i found we had a lot of similar likes. Wierd for me to accept his being gay, as he wasn't flaming, and we had so many areas to talk about. Well, he died of hiv. his other drove into a bridge about a month later and killed himself, mostly out of grief.
it was at that point i realized they were human beings, some good some bad, but they were human beings. Just because their sexuality took them a different direction meant nothing to me.
I miss that guy to this day. He was a good man and a good uncle to the kids in the group. And he was a human before the gayness.

Sometimes I wonder if some of the guys here have really never had interaction with any gay people or just learned about gays.by watching news clips of the SF Gay Pride parade on TV. Ya, flaming gays are the gays throwing their gayness in your face, not the ones you would never know until they told you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cherry-pickin' articles to support your view is much like cherry-pickin' Bible verses to support your view.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Non-militant gays are like non-militant muslims. *See above.

I'm not homophobic, oh wait, yes I am. I am also schizo woman-ophobic, tweeker-ophobic, pot smoker-ophobic, lazy azz jerk off-ophobic, loud mouth drunk-ophobic, etc etc etc etc.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There was as much ass fuc king in the Bible is there is in Oregon.

Man, you've got some serious issues.........

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Add 16-Bore ophobic to the list.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And for the record, that's the short list.

With the gay and muslim apologists like 16 bore working double time, I think intolerance is about to become very popular. I'm going to be ahead of the curve.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I couldn't care less what the gays do.

They can live their lives in bliss for all I care.

I'm just tired of hearing about what rights they have, while they infringe on ours. Sit down, shut up, grow the fug up, and leave us alone.

But they won't.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
You might want to know that a phobia is an unreasonable fear. There are many things and persons and beliefs that I despise but do not fear. Fear clouds reasoning as you make evident w/ your every post..

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Barkoff
My basic belief is i wouldnt approve of a man/woman fornicating on my living room couch, i wouldn't a gay couple either.
but as long as everyone leaves me alone, i have no say in what they do as consenting adults with the excepting being of the human species, leave the goats alone.
I first came to an understanding of gay people with the brother of a family member. Gay as a three dollar bill. he use to stop at our house running a load of flagstone from up north to phx, no a/c in the truck, water break at our house. My wife would use about a gallon of bleach in the bathroom if he had to pee.
Now this fellow loved history, you could have an honest conversation with him, loved birds as i do, and i found we had a lot of similar likes. Wierd for me to accept his being gay, as he wasn't flaming, and we had so many areas to talk about. Well, he died of hiv. his other drove into a bridge about a month later and killed himself, mostly out of grief.
it was at that point i realized they were human beings, some good some bad, but they were human beings. Just because their sexuality took them a different direction meant nothing to me.
I miss that guy to this day. He was a good man and a good uncle to the kids in the group. And he was a human before the gayness.

Sometimes I wonder if some of the guys here have really never had interaction with any gay people or just learned about gays.by watching news clips of the SF Gay Pride parade on TV. Ya, flaming gays are the gays throwing their gayness in your face, not the ones you would never know until they told you.

I think you like the cock.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Queers are like Teamsters.

They talk a big game but in the end the majority of them vote for and support communists.

Clark

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Please don't agree with me, it makes me feel dirty.

LOL
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
The Second Amendment was put there for a reason, to protect the First and the rest. And, the founders didn't discount any weapon type, didn't discount "Assault Rifles", as the Brown Bess and period ordinance were assault weapons of the day.

If we lose the 2nd, the rest could topple like dominoes.

I say it's not the time to pick a fight with LGBT's. If they're in a panic, worried about their lives (as they should be) and want to embrace the 2A, it's their right as American citizens. Let's take care of the Constitution first, other issues in due time. Don't get side tracked.

IMO.

DF

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It's perfectly wonderful if f a g s want to arm themselves.

But let's please abstain from becoming giddy because a bunch of communist promoting butt-fugkers are a bit on edge.

Dave

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Giddy, not really.

Practical, you bet.

The Dems are famous for their admonition, "never waste a crisis".

They exploit every crisis they can to benefit their agendas without blinking an eye.

Any help for our cause, at least to me, is worth pursuing.

No, it's not our crisis, but we do have some answers.

Sometimes I think we tend to throw the baby out with the bath water... shocked

DF

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
A gun shop owner in Denver (AKA lost territory) notices an uptick in f a g sales and you all think we have a new ally.

JFC. No wonder this country is in the tank.

Dave

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
My FIL owned a Glock and never met a democrat he didn't like, all the time voting for Obama. And he wasn't gay.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Haven't read many pages but consider this. How easy was it to turn some of the LGBT people into gun buying citizens? One incident. How many have turned to Trump and are ripe for the taking? No one knows.
I maintain that every terrorist attack in western civilization will spur more Americans to understand it is up to them to protect themselves.
Europe is an economic, cultural and immigration mess. They probably will not recover for decades.
The best England can do is to vote "yes" for Brexit and leave the EU ASAP.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Barkoff

I think you like the cock.

Dave

Seems like you are the one obsessing over gay. Maybe a little self loathing going on there, putting on some pretense to hide who you are?

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Haven't read many pages but consider this. How easy was it to turn some of the LGBT people into gun buying citizens? One incident. How many have turned to Trump and are ripe for the taking? No one knows.
I maintain that every terrorist attack in western civilization will spur more Americans to understand it is up to them to protect themselves.
Europe is an economic, cultural and immigration mess. They probably will not recover for decades.
The best England can do is to vote "yes" for Brexit and leave the EU ASAP.

They very well may think that they have to defend themselves, but that doesn't mean they won't vote for Hillary and applaud further gun control.

It doesn't work that way.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1lessdog, 1234, 02bfishn, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 58 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,570
Posts18,491,864
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.