Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Well, it doesn't read like that but that's what it is. Lynch says they've cut out all of the Orlando terrorist's references to Islam. They're 'editing' the evidence.

DOJ to scrub Islam references from transcripts of Orlando terrorist's calls to police
Published June 20, 2016 FoxNews.com

A partial transcript of the conversations between Mateen, who killed 49 and wounded scores in the June 12 attack at a Florida gay nightclub June 12 is set to be released on Monday. But Lynch, who appeared on numerous Sunday talk shows, said the transcripts will not include Mateen's vow to follow ISIS or any other religious justification for the attack.
“What we’re not going to do is further proclaim this man’s pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda,” Lynch told NBC. “We are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance [to the Islamic State].”

Critics blasted the move by the administration, which has rejected branding terrorist acts as motivated by radical Islam and has sought to paint the Orlando attack as a gun control issue.

"This is not just a simple wording issue," Rick Grenell, a Fox News contributor and former aide to UN Ambassador John Bolton told Fox and Friends Monday morning. "The fact that Loretta Lynch is somehow redacting the specific enemy that is being called out here is a PR move."

Mateen died in a hail of gunfire after police stormed the venue, but not before pledging his allegiance to the Islamic State terror group, even during his shooting rampage inside the gay nightclub.

Lynch said a top goal, while intensifying pressure on ISIS, is to build a complete profile of him in order to help prevent another massacre like Orlando.

“We are trying to re-create the days, the weeks, the months of this killer’s life before this attack,” said Lynch, who spoke on all of the major Sunday talk shows. “And we are also asking those people who had contact with him to come forward and give us that information as well.”

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"And we are also asking those people who had contact with him to come forward and give us that information as well.” So this information can be redacted and never see the light of day and the contacts offering the information can be silenced.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Like the movie line from the Outlaw Josey Wales; don't pizz down my back and tell me it's raining. The DOJ is out of controll.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
'open and transparent administration'

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Trying to solve a problem by specifically refusing to acknowledge the real cause, is stupid. Kinda like addressing inner city violence, but not being allowed to blame those responsible for it, and holding them accountable.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking
Like the movie line from the Outlaw Josey Wales; don't pizz down my back and tell me it's raining. The DOJ is out of controll.

Big time.............what a pile of BS.

They probably do need to know a little more about the jihadi, but what they are saying they are going to do is a waste of time & in the end they won't know a damn things that they don't already know.

Fairly obvious who & what he was...............

MM

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I suspect they are removing his references to "Islam". Nothing radical about it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Allowing people to be aware of the real killer is problematic for their gun control agenda right now. Perception of this event will shape the election. They need a cornerstone issue to win on and they've selected gun control to take everyone's attention away from Clinton scandals. Trump is trying to focus on the Islamic threat. They are trying to fabricate a reality that's more convenient for them.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
When a crazy white boy shoots up a southern church, oh boy. All symbols of the confederacy are called to be removed, all over the country.

When an Islamic jihadist attacks, can't even mention who he is and who he represents. The DOJ even made strong warnings to anyone threatening the civil rights of any muslims (revenge).

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
When a crazy white boy shoots up a southern church, oh boy. All symbols of the confederacy are called to be removed, all over the country.

I noticed that when Hussein gave his latest speech lecture about gun control, he compared the event in Orlando to Sandy Hook where a white loser shot a bunch of innocent kids. I'm sure it was no accident that he didn't compare the mass shooting in Orlando by a Muslim extremist to the mass shooting in San Bernidino by a Muslim extremist. That would show a pattern, wouldn't it?

MOLON LABE
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
...and you think the DOJ is going to indict H? Really? Pass me some of that schitt you've been smokin'.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Treason from the oval office down.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The .gov knows best, don't you know.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You can bet your ass if some cowboy with a 6 shooter had called and made threats they would have released all of it, and then some...

It's alteration of facts and history.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Orwell's Ministry of Truth in action...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
You can bet your ass if some cowboy with a 6 shooter had called and made threats they would have released all of it, and then some...

It's alteration of facts and history.

Yeah imagine the infinitesimally detailed transcript of a white, male, Christian, military veteran, Republican, NRA member.

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
The dictatorship is forming faster than most of us would have believed a scant few years ago..

Gov't follow laws? HAH.. They don't even TRY to hide it any longer..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Owl, I'll watch that later,....still a pretty nice morning, and I'd rather not get down.
I'll wait for a time more hellish, tortuous, and bleak.

Good Lord this is looking like Orwell for sure certain.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Redneck
...They don't even TRY to hide it any longer..

Because they don't answer to us.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (1eyedmule, 219DW, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,078
Posts18,521,793
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.