Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I've been a good boy and not bitching about what republicans have given me to work with, and you guys know I could.

I do have one gripe though. Why do I get constant calls and emails from the Trump campaign begging for money?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I've been a good boy and not bitching about what republicans have given me to work with, and you guys know I could.

I do have one gripe though. Why do I get constant calls and emails from the Trump campaign begging for money?

Good Question, Probably not taking in what he needs . I know I know he is a billionaire but I never believed he would use all of his money in a campaign.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I've given money to Trump and I have received zero calls or emails about money.

Perhaps your boy Cruz sold his donor list?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Calvin
I've given money to Trump and I have received zero calls or emails about money.

Perhaps your boy Cruz sold his donor list?

Yeah, that's probably the case. Sorry I disturbed your making America great again.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Havent had a single robo call from Trump. That actually worries me. He has no network or ground game.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Want me to start forwarding you some emails?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His or yours.....Trump's gonna need a bunch of money STAT...he's about to run into a billion dollar buzz saw....

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Just checked my email. Nope.

You sure they aren't from Cruz?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
His or yours.....Trump's gonna need a bunch of money...he's about to run into a billion dollar buzz saw....

For sure, but according to him, he has that much in the ash tray of his Bentley. That's why he can't be bought.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Just checked my email. Nope.

You sure they aren't from Cruz?
Gothefuck away. I'm not a liar like you.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
His or yours.....Trump's gonna need a bunch of money...he's about to run into a billion dollar buzz saw....

For sure, but according to him, he has that much in the ash tray of his Bentley. That's why he can't be bought.

Can you provide a quote where Trump said he has enough money in the ashtray of his Bentley?

If he gets money from private individuals, does that mean he's bought? I'm not following you, but I'm not sure anybody can.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No thanks buddy. smile

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Can you provide a quote where Trump said he has enough money in the ashtray of his Bentley?

If he gets money from private individuals, does that mean he's bought? I'm not following you, but I'm not sure anybody can.

I'm pretty sure you'll always be following us. That's what people like you do. Unfortunately, you sometimes follow the wrong ones.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Are you retarded, or drunk?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Cheer up boy, summer's here and it's all you. Nothing left for the rest of us to do but wait on Great America to return.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Butt

Hurt

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I kicked $50 to Future POTUS Trump, but I only get an occasional campaign update e-mail (once every week or two?), it has a contribution button at the bottom.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His or yours.....Trump's gonna need a bunch of money STAT...he's about to run into a billion dollar buzz saw....

Remember, Low Energy JEB! Bush had at least $100 million and you see where that got him.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Butt

Hurt

Dood...It's not a hard question. Why is he begging for money? Wasn't that the big "sticking point"? "He don't need nobody's money. He's rich." We've all heard that a million times.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Remember, Low Energy JEB! Bush had at least $100 million and you see where that got him.

Yeah...but what happened to Trump has $10-12 BILLION dollars and he will never, ever...ever...ever...ever take a cent of anybody else's money?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

441 members (1badf350, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 55 invisible), 2,659 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,472,005
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.