Print Thread
Hop To
S
sbrmike Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I am in the fishing stages, seeing what the interest is. It is not a full blown WTT ad so I didn't want to put it in the Classifieds, plus it is collectible Winchester specific.

My trade fodder is nothing but original. It is a Monte Carlo, has seen use but has just about all of it's original finish, medium worn checkering, far from flat, far from un-used, and has a few minor dings and dents. It is the very light colored poor quality walnut that made it's way into the Winchester factory from the mid 1950's until the end of production. It is what Randy Shuman use to call yellow as a banana!

I might trade this for a padded original Fwt Monte Carlo stock of the proper vintage (wide checkering panels) and close to standard length of pull. I want a dark one with some figure. I may trade even, may require some money, but under no circumstance will add money on my side. To be clear I am not looking for an Aftermarket stock; I want a factory Winchester Fwt stock that was cut off and a recoil pad properly installed.

If you have a nice dark Monte Carlo Fwt with or without figure wearing it's original aluminum buttplate I would be interesting in trading and would certainly add money for that offering.

I will post pics if/when there is interest. The stock currently has factory swivels that have been converted to QD in the pictures but I have the very clean, original swivels put away that will screw right in.

PA Bear Hunter, NRA Benefactor Member
GB1

S
sbrmike Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Here are some pics. The gun (stock) actually looks pretty good outside by itself; when with my others, it is much lighter in comparison. I have displayed all scratches and dings.

Also, I don't know if I posted in the wrong forum (Gunsmithing)or if it was moved. 24hr CF does not function well on my PC.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

PA Bear Hunter, NRA Benefactor Member

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 2,643 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,175
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.