Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Absolutely. Polls are only useful as propoganda.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by moosemike
That explains why he's trailing her by 13 points in the latest polls.

I guess most people still don't realize that all poles are meaningless no matter who conducts them. How can you have a meaningful poll when only 1000 or so people are polled out of many millions are polled? Most polls are phone polls and the pollster has no idea who they're talking to. When they call say they call a Registered Republican or Democrat listed phone number how do they know if they are talking to that person, it might be one of their teenage kids. The pollsters can make the poll come out any way they want to by the questions they ask, who they poll and where they poll. I partially participated in a phone survey in the last presidential race (the first and only time). I was asked a serious of valid sounding questions and my answers reflected my conservative views. When we got to the last question it was worded in a way so the only logical answer would be a direct contradiction of all my previous answers. I told them to never call me again and hung up.

I never answer polls myself, but I use them all the time to test the wind.

FiveThirtyEight keep track of hundreds of polls in their pollster ratings.
This season the polls used in the RCP average have been accurate about about 70 percent or better with a few over 90 percent in calling races.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has Trump commmented on that Secret Service book yet?

That guy is dropping some bombs on Hillary

Said he walked in on Bill porking Walter Mondale's daughter and Monica Lewinsky freaked out when she heard about him "cheating" on her.

Last edited by KFWA; 06/24/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LAST TRY AT EDUCATION !

national polls mean NOTHING !!!!

a few states will decide the outcome

polling in THOSE STATES ONLY might be instructive

FL, OH AND PA

if trump wins those and traditional red states he will win.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS !!!!!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
STFU, Larry..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stevil
Trump hasnt raised [bleep] til money has hit the bank accounts

Im guessing his email runs like a pledge and you commit to donating, either way he's damaged goods and only has a small pool of idiots to raise from.
No, you go to his site and your credit card is instantly charged when you make your donation.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
And or course our dumb fugk of a president opened his cock holster well before this outcome was known.

I hope Trump brings it up for a week straight.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by benchman
Absolutely. Polls are only useful as propoganda.
Yep, until just before an election, the only purpose for publishing polling results is to manipulate public opinion towards where the pollsters want it to be. Only just before an election do they switch to trying to actually predict the outcome, thus increasing their credibility, and thus their ability to sway public opinion with future published poll results.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
STFU, Brian..

corrected

don't plan to

you are ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And how do u know I was addressing you, Larry? BTW, your sentence structure and punctuation SUCK.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The people of the United Kingdom have exercised the sacred right of all free peoples. They have declared their independence from the European Union and have voted to reassert control over their own politics, borders and economy. A Trump Administration pledges to strengthen our ties with a free and independent Britain, deepening our bonds in commerce, culture and mutual defense. The whole world is more peaceful and stable when our two countries – and our two peoples – are united together, as they will be under a Trump Administration.

Come November, the American people will have the chance to re-declare their independence. Americans will have a chance to vote for trade, immigration and foreign policies that put our citizens first. They will have the chance to reject today’s rule by the global elite, and to embrace real change that delivers a government of, by and for the people. I hope America is watching, it will soon be time to believe in America again.

---------

speeches like that will help

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by KFWA
The people of the United Kingdom have exercised the sacred right of all free peoples. They have declared their independence from the European Union and have voted to reassert control over their own politics, borders and economy. A Trump Administration pledges to strengthen our ties with a free and independent Britain, deepening our bonds in commerce, culture and mutual defense. The whole world is more peaceful and stable when our two countries – and our two peoples – are united together, as they will be under a Trump Administration.

Come November, the American people will have the chance to re-declare their independence. Americans will have a chance to vote for trade, immigration and foreign policies that put our citizens first. They will have the chance to reject today’s rule by the global elite, and to embrace real change that delivers a government of, by and for the people. I hope America is watching, it will soon be time to believe in America again.

---------

speeches like that will help
Well said, and spot on.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
USA!! USA!!

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Does Bristoe know you're auditioning for his spot?

He may win, he may not...it's gonna come down to two issues...gun control & immigration...(I think we're used to the schitt economy)

Looking at the results of yesterdays vote in Great Britain, I'm holding out hope that America does the same & tells the politicos to fugg off...

B
byd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
KFWA
Send that to Trump headquarters

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
that was Trumps speech in Scotland

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Robert_White
http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/trump-raises-3-million-online-since-tuesday/?cat_orig=politics

You heard it here first!

Money pouring in like water.
He finally got serious and destroyed her in yesterdays lecture.

Hillary is SO dirty and Trump is willing to hit her with all of it with the gloves off.

Hillary; its over. I know you are sad and depressed but please... save yourself the embarrassment and go home... take up knitting or sewing or cookie baking.

WND is like Rob Jordan posting National Review. But I tell you what, if he sticks to the issues like he did last speech, it's possible. He is on the winning side of almost all the issues, if he can continue to keep his yap in check.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Im just waiting for Trump to release his Tax retrurns and self fund his campaign like he promised......lol

A vote for Trump is a Vote to gut the 2nd Stupid !

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Stevil
Im just waiting for Trump to release his Tax retrurns and self fund his campaign like he promised......lol

A vote for Trump is a Vote to gut the 2nd Stupid !

Surrrreee it is...

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
And how do u know I was addressing you, Brian? BTW, your sentence structure and punctuation SUCK.

corrected again

if brief internet posts are understood sentence structure and punctuation are not required

again, you are ?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 79 invisible), 2,711 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,694
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.