Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Read the poll. They averaged the spread of all the polls without regard to sample size. The poll with the largest sample size of 2000+ shows Trump within two points of the Dragon Lady. The margin of error is easily more than that. Bloomberg and another have results skewed way out of everyone else's data points, so they're probably garbage as well. Real Clear is sometimes really not.

And several of those polls were over sampling democrats by 6%.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You don't have to worry about me big man. I always vote for the conservative and so does the rest of my State. Trump better start doing something to convince all those democrats that have him the nomination to cross over for good.

Or start winning over conservatives.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Hold the coarse; The real message is, the "Political establishment" is the problem. They vote for the highest paying lobbyist. The have lost the trust, and the ear of the people. Is trump the answer?? Probably not. But he is one hell of a start at cleaning out old school. Political Correctness is destroying America. People are afraid of saying anything.

If you hunt with your kids. You should not have to hunt for your kids.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's probably all lies.

If it isn't the country, as we all want to think about it, is over with.

Which really shouldn't be too much of a surprise if that is in fact the case.

If you're 40+ years old you can look back at what it was and see that it's a radically different country than the one you grew up in already.

The pendulum *will* swing. You can feel that in the air. It's just a question of if it will swing soon enough. It very well may be too late already.

But,...whatever is going to happen is etched in stone somewhere down the line. There's no reason to worry about it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
You don't have to worry about me big man. I always vote for the conservative and so does the rest of my State. Trump better start doing something to convince all those democrats that have him the nomination to cross over for good.

Or start winning over conservatives.

Just remember the lessons from 4 years ago. Some folks would not vote for Romney because he was: Then name a whole list of why they didn't vote for him and look what we got.

Yes. Romney is a pogue. But he is not near the pogue Mr. O is. Think it through and hold your nose from the stink and vote for Trump.

No he is not perfect but compare him to Hillary and tell me Trump is not worthy of at least 4 years. The message the voters in England sent today should tell you what Hillary would be like as the POTUS and where America would be going to if she wins. Even the folks of England know that liberalism a losing strategy.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Romney learned everything he knows from Saul Alinsky. He wouldn't have done anything meaningful. Hell,...he's working to hand the election to Hillary right now.

There's not been a candidate who wasn't owned by the powers that be for a long time.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Our only chance to stop Hilary's election is a convention revolt. I've said it from day one: Trump is Hillary's "Stalking Horse". His nomination virtually hands her the White House. There is now only one way to stop that (and even then, the possibility is slim) and that is a convention revolt and the nomination of an electable, conservative Republican.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Romney learned everything he knows from Saul Alinsky. He wouldn't have done anything meaningful. Hell,...he's working to hand the election to Hillary right now.

There's not been a candidate who wasn't owned by the powers that be for a long time.

Romney never met Saul Alinsky.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Our only chance to stop Hilary's election is a convention revolt.

Won't happen. Nobody has the nerve to steal the nomination from a candidate who broke the all time record for votes in a GOP primary.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

John Smith never translated anything off of any gold plates.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Our only chance to stop Hilary's election is a convention revolt. I've said it from day one: Trump is Hillary's "Stalking Horse". His nomination virtually hands her the White House. There is now only one way to stop that (and even then, the possibility is slim) and that is a convention revolt and the nomination of an electable, conservative Republican.

Do that and the Republican party will be as dead as the Wigs, and Hillary will be guaranteed the Win.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I don't know what "we" are going to do, but I'm going to refuse to realize that polls this far away from the election are meaningless propaganda, and stress out over the lies they tell.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"What are we going to do about this?"

We'll hold our noses and vote for the one who's less to the left. Eventually we'll pick one so far left we can win the white house. I think we're headed in the right direction. Of course the left is the only one who actually wins at this game, but our leftist has an "R" beside his name, so we "win".

When it's all over we can say we had to try something else because what we were doing wasn't working. And when people look at us like we're retarded we'll scream "NATIONALISM!!!"

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

John Smith never translated anything off of any gold plates.

Joseph.....just say'n

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Didn't have to. Alinsky wrote a book. I'm assuming even scumbag like Romney can read.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well I know what I am going to do, vote for Trump, and say all I can, to anyone I can, to try get him more votes.

You anti-Trump guys sure are having a hard time getting over the fact your guy couldn't cut it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You just go right on ahead and do that scumbag. If you succeed, you will hasten the arrival of a battlefield that on its way here already.

It's not someplace you want to be caught.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone who takes that polling data seriously at this point and then wants to use it a some kind of "right now" call to action is - what's the word? - it's on the tip of my tongue.

Out of this current mess will evolve sufficient clarity - and those polls will be willingly forgotten.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This convention revolt you speak of.Thats the plan that Dems and Rinos put together in the back room.Convince me the Dems didnt dream it up then call their good old buddy's the Rinos to push it.

Last edited by jdm953; 06/24/16.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Trump trailed in many polls early in the primaries, yet won anyway and won big.

I don't believe these polls. Polls said Britain would stay in EU, how'd that workout?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1moredeer, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 2,315 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,400
Posts18,470,126
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.