Print Thread
Hop To
T
taz4570 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
I have an older Oehler 35P chrono that I bought 15 years ago from the widow of one of our gun club members. I set it up once in very cold December temps, couldn't get it to read shots, changed the battery (that may have dead), still couldn't get it to read, took it down, placed in back in the boxes, stashed it in the shed and didn't look at until today. Oehler gave me very short tutorial on the telephone that didn't sound too involved to get it working as new, but I lost interest and forgot about it. I was checking out the outfitter tent I just listed here earlier and came across this guy. Since I own two other chronos and will never use the 35P and it deserves some good use, I would like to sell it to some one who will make good use of it. Has all the accessories, including the 4' conduit piping, screens, frames, computer/printer, and several rolls of printer paper.

I used one just like it when I first got into hand loading 25 or so years ago. First class system. Back then I chronographed everything. Bows, shotguns, handguns, rifles. And I was extremely anal about every new to me guns purchase. That meant I went through exhaustive testing of every possible recipe to find the absolute best load (accuracy and velocity wise) possible for my new treasure. After 25 years and many pounds of powder, thousands of bullets and cases, I've come to trust my pet loads for all of my favorite calibers. That means testing for new to me rifles is usually 4-5 groups and I'm as good as it gets. Instead of minute of fly, I'm happy with minute of pronghorn, usually 1" or less, if I'm lucky and shooting well. I discovered that the average factory rifle will consistently out shoot me.

Anyway, I have no reason to keep this Oehler and would love to sell it to a caring soul for $300, locally. If somebody far away really wants it, we can figure out an acceptable shipping arrangement and cost.

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford

If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
GB1

T
taz4570 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
BTT with a drop to $275.

Henry Ford

T
taz4570 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
$250?

Henry Ford

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
PM sent

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 12 invisible), 1,558 guests, and 923 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,720
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.