Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Rob Jordan = George Will

I'm sure you agreed with Obama, Hillary and the rest of the globalists regarding Brexit.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I remember when this exchange with Bill O'Reilly and George Will took place. O'Reilly calling George a HACK is great.

The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch.
- Michael Friedman

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Will and his buddy Kristol are either raging egotists that are enraged over their failure to convince the voters to follow their "wisdom", or they simply don't think the people should be allowed to pick the nominee unless their pick happens to coincide with that of the brilliant pundits. I suspect the latter, evidenced by their efforts to disenfranchise the Republican voters by contriving a method to overturn the largest Republican primary vote in history.

Any Republican that seriously believes Hillary will make a better President than Trump, which is what their machinations will accomplish, is clearly in the wrong party.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
National poll numbers don't mean schit; never have. Trump is within the margin of error in both OH and PA, and damned close to that in FL. He wins those three, and he wins; the rest of the states are already decided.

Of course, this is BEFORE he even starts campaigning and advertising against Hitlery (while she is spending millions each month on ads), and WITH the "chicken little" segment of the GOPe and their lapdogs trying everything they can to undermine the R nominee. Imagine what would happen if those schitdicks actually spent their time and energy going after Hitlery instead?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Will and his buddy Kristol are either raging egotists that are enraged over their failure to convince the voters to follow their "wisdom", or they simply don't think the people should be allowed to pick the nominee unless their pick happens to coincide with that of the brilliant pundits. I suspect the latter, evidenced by their efforts to disenfranchise the Republican voters by contriving a method to overturn the largest Republican primary vote in history.

Any Republican that seriously believes Hillary will make a better President than Trump, which is what their machinations will accomplish, is clearly in the wrong party.

This^^^^^.

However, I think many here are greatly overestimating Trump's ability to win, & are greatly underestimating the ability of the Dems to keep all their minorities & women on board for Hitlery.

In order for Trump to win, all the cards have to fall just right in the half dozen important swing states & he surely has to win all the traditional red states..........& right now, I'm not sure he can do that. He needs a big majority of the independents & a huge turnout of same & the party loyalists in order to have a chance.

But one thing is sure, we cannot survive another Democratic reign.

MM

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Petehm
Rob Jordan = George Will

I'm sure you agreed with Obama, Hillary and the rest of the globalists regarding Brexit.
Guaranteed.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
George Will lost his mojo, many years ago. He is just another RINO voice these days.

That's funny coming from a man who's supporting a Democrat for President. grin
I guess I voted for a Democrat when I voted for Reagan in 1980 an 1984, then, assuming your logic is held constant.

His "logic" is rooted in a world where Romney is considered a good Conservative..........

That's all I need to know regarding his political leanings.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TN deer hunter
I remember when this exchange with Bill O'Reilly and George Will took place. O'Reilly calling George a HACK is great.

I love it. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Pappy348

This^^^^^.

However, I think many here are greatly overestimating Trump's ability to win, & are greatly underestimating the ability of the Dems to keep all their minorities & women on board for Hitlery.

In order for Trump to win, all the cards have to fall just right in the half dozen important swing states & he surely has to win all the traditional red states..........& right now, I'm not sure he can do that. He needs a big majority of the independents & a huge turnout of same & the party loyalists in order to have a chance.

But one thing is sure, we cannot survive another Democratic reign.

MM

A lot depends on how well he can present the case against her, which will discourage Dem voters, as well as promote himself positively as a can-do guy that will make things better for everybody.

You're right about it being over if she wins; maybe not for my generation, but my sons and their children will face real hardship in the future.

What fresh Hell is this?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ironbender

George Will Leaves GOP, Tells Republicans to Make Sure Donald Trump Loses

George Will, television pundit and columnist at The Washington Post, said he has left the Republican Party, and he spelled out the pro-Hillary Clinton strategy he thinks will allow the establishment Republicans to regain control of the party after this presidential election.

“This is not my party,” Will said at a fancy luncheon at the Federalist Society in Washington, D.C., where he took the party line in the nation’s capital and said that Trump would be worse than Clinton.

“Make sure he loses. Grit their teeth for four years and win the White House” in 2020, Will said, referring to what Republicans should do about Trump.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...tells-republicans-make-sure-trump-loses/

Trump is doing what nobody else has been able to do--purge the Republican Party of RINOs and NeoCons........

Go Trump!

Is this a Great Country or what?.........

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Steelhead
He's a sockher fan, what would you expect.

Yep; Zactamundo.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Steelhead
He's a sockher fan, what would you expect.

Yep; Zactamundo.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

I think he's more of a baseball fan.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We have one chance and one chance only (and its damn slim) and that is a convention revolt and the nomination of a candidate who has a better chance of winning---in other words, more than the snow-ball's chance in hell which Trump has.

Jordan

Who?? Mitt Romney??? There is nobody else waiting in the wings to come out on stage and sweep to victory in November. NOBODY. Are you fantasizing about little Nicki Haley putting on her party dress and being trotted out as VP for 'somebody'. That was planned for her when that idiot JEB! Bush had delusions of becoming POTUS. In case you haven't noticed, The People are not clamoring for a neocon traitor.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
For George, and Rob Jordan, and whoever else wants to deny DJT the nomination, who do you suggest that we pick instead? And how would it happen now?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wills is smart enough to see that Trump has zero chance in the general. Therefore, to support Trump is to support Hillary. A vote for Trump = a vote for Hillary. It's that simple. Christ, she's up 14 points nationally.

I wonder, if Trump does win, are you going to slither off never to be heard from again?

If and when Hillary were to win, and put into place her two SCOTUS picks, will you come back and explain to us why a vote for Trump was a vote for Hillary?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Will, a Fox News contributor, said a 'President Trump' with 'no opposition' from a Republican-led Congress would be worse than a Hillary Clinton presidency with a Republican-led Congress."

Why does he think "a 'President Trump' will have 'no opposition' from a Republican-led Congress"? What Republican congress has been in lock-step with a Republican President?

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
"Will, a Fox News contributor, said a 'President Trump' with 'no opposition' from a Republican-led Congress would be worse than a Hillary Clinton presidency with a Republican-led Congress."

Why does he think "a 'President Trump' will have 'no opposition' from a Republican-led Congress"? What Republican congress has been in lock-step with a Republican President?

Steve.

That is exactly right, the establishment republicans will still be beholden to their wealthy donors, whether or not Trump becomes the POTUS. If Trump is genuine in what he advocates for, the GOP in congress would likely be in cohorts with the democrats before they are Trump.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

“Make sure he loses. Grit their teeth for four years and win the White House” in 2020, Will said, referring to what Republicans should do about Trump.

I don't care how smart folks think he may be. The complete stupidity of allowing Hillary in with a SCOTUS nomination waiting just because he feels Trump doesn't hold to the Republican platform is off the chart. He sure can't take a hint....maybe the platform needs to change.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
There was a hilarious skit on SNL years ago, shortly after George Will came out with his first baseball book, where he's invited on a TV sports show (played by one of the SNL cast) to talk about his book, and the men on the show intentionally embarrass him by taunting him into throwing a baseball. Finally, after hemming and hawing, and trying to change the topic, he reluctantly throws it like a girl. The male sports commentators bust out laughing, and he storms off the set humiliated.

So funny. I wish I could find it on the net, but it doesn't seem to be available anywhere.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

I don't care how smart folks think he may be. The complete stupidity of allowing Hillary in with a SCOTUS nomination waiting just because he feels Trump doesn't hold to the Republican platform is off the chart. He sure can't take a hint....maybe the platform needs to change.
It's not stupidity. You don't fully get it yet. The establishment, at its core level, is united, and they ain't our friends.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (2UP, 1eyedmule, 44mc, 3333vl, 308ld, 35, 11 invisible), 1,541 guests, and 892 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,772
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.