Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Akbob5
Originally Posted by ironbender
Some force themselves to step into the trap too!

They might even poke the pan just to see what happens. wink

Athabaskans call that a "stupid boy story".

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

Tanner Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SKane
Tanner,
Damn shame I can't have my lard@ss in sheep shape by then.

Bullspit, you have 50+ solid days worth of time to get lean and mean! grin!

Tanner

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 458Win
Hoppy was a pretty fair hand at everything he did, whether flying, hunting or guiding ! I always admired him as he treated us new guides with respect.

That speaks volumes right there, some of you dumb bastards might wanna sit back and learn from Phil.... Hint

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Yep you phuquers are bad men!! Laffin

And ART and Larry learned me up on bears!! Jesus Christ only in Alaska is a "bear" a trophy... I learned at the age of about 6 a bear was no more or less a coyote... I guess when that's when all ya got, they're a "trophy ".... Laffin

Now once again, hopefully somone buys this and gets a chance to hunt with tanner, I'm thinking ol T bone is a good sumbitch, and will work someone's sack in the dirt... Thankfully he's from Colorado and knows how to be a white man.... Re hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by 458Win
Hoppy was a pretty fair hand at everything he did, whether flying, hunting or guiding ! I always admired him as he treated us new guides with respect.

That speaks volumes right there, some of you dumb bastards might wanna sit back and learn from Phil.... Hint

Not that Phil is not a good guy, guide, and source for tons of stuff, but I worked for Hoppy decades before I met Phil...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yep you phuquers are bad men!! Laffin

And ART and Larry learned me up on bears!! Jesus Christ only in Alaska is a "bear" a trophy... I learned at the age of about 6 a bear was no more or less a coyote... I guess when that's when all ya got, they're a "trophy ".... Laffin

Now once again, hopefully somone buys this and gets a chance to hunt with tanner, I'm thinking ol T bone is a good sumbitch, and will work someone's sack in the dirt... Thankfully he's from Colorado and knows how to be a white man.... Re hint

Based on this post alone anyone would know you are a complete idiot. Congratulations!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey ART,I'm simply not not the one who asked the "General" area tanner hunted, on arguably one of the biggest hunting sites on the www.... you poor stupid bastard.... maybe try a PM???

PS, you're doing great... and you wouldn't rate a pimple on Phil shoemaker's ass....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Glad to see sheep hunting threads pretty much digress no matter what outdoor hunting forum your in....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

PS, you're doing great... and you wouldn't rate a pimple on Phil shoemaker's ass....

While I've not had the pleasure to meet Phil I like & respect him from his postings here & from the rep he enjoys from the guides I do know

So I hope he never gets a pimple on his azz, or anywhere else for that matter the size of Art, he's freaking tall.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm going to say it's in the tonsina cua 13D no big secret it's the only area with over the counter tags for non residents in the chugaks. It's walk in only area can't get flown in..

Hell I could be wrong won't be the first or last smile

As far as Brn bears the boys from lower 48 are the ones paying $20,000 to $30,000 to hunt them...

Last edited by 79S; 06/26/16.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

While I've not had the pleasure to meet Phil I like & respect him from his postings here & from the rep he enjoys from the guides I do know

So I hope he never gets a pimple on his azz, or anywhere else for that matter the size of Art, he's freaking tall.

Don't know about freaking tall, but I did watch the professional division at the International Scottish Games yesterday and I am bigger than quite a few of them... but don't expect me to toss the caber anytime soon!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Locked at request of OP.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (300_savage, 69sportfury, 17CalFan, akpls, AKislander, 11 invisible), 1,585 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,547
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.