Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
By "primary" I meant that they will likely see themselves as homosexual before identifying themselves by means of their profession or religion or political party. Sorry I wasn't very clear. I don't really care what people do in bed, as long as its not with kids, so I am surprised when a person chooses to inform me either verbally or in passing that they are gay, before they would even disclose their profession, hobbies, religion etc. This has happened often. So they want others to know what they do in bed, kinda off... I'm old school and believe that my intimate relations with another is a personal thing, and not the entire primary identification of who I am.

Last edited by Wyogal; 07/04/16.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Much has been said above regarding the negative health effects, psycho-emotional traits and unhappiness quotient identified in homosexuals. Other aspects are often noted as well, and a reality check may be helpful. Is it the case that:

a homosexual person is more/most likely (as noted by Wyogal) to first ID themselves as "gay" or "LGBT+" or some other created euphemism rather that simply a "homosexual"?

homosexual lobbying/power entities demand over-reaching "rights" rarely denied them en masse in the first-place and base the demand on their sexual aberrancy - as compared with other cohorts ID'd by color, race, ethnicity, etc. whom historically have experienced discrimination and denial of rights. Do those extreme homosexual demands seem to be driven by a need to gain legitimacy, acceptance or less negative perception - rather than to gain a right(s) denied?

certain geographic centers seem to have a magnetic pull for homosexuals - not not due to concentration of persons with shared language, ethnicity, cultural heritage, etc. - but due mostly to concentration of homosexual activity? Is this it?

certain homosexuals in the workplace or hierarchical organizations seem to push their homosexual identification with supervisors/leaders much more than do persons who have unique cultural/ethnic minority standing? If so, why?

homosexual identity groups have been careful to include some other sexually deviant subsets of behavior that could broaden their base appeal but also have been careful NOT to include pedophiles, incest and bestiality practitioners, necrophiles, and other such deviants in their agendas. If so, why would this discrimination be the case?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by CCCC
Much has been said above regarding the negative health effects, psycho-emotional traits and unhappiness quotient identified in homosexuals. Other aspects are often noted as well, and a reality check may be helpful. Is it the case that:

a homosexual person is more/most likely (as noted by Wyogal) to first ID themselves as "gay" or "LGBT+" or some other created euphemism rather that simply a "homosexual"?

homosexual lobbying/power entities demand over-reaching "rights" rarely denied them en masse in the first-place and base the demand on their sexual aberrancy - as compared with other cohorts ID'd by color, race, ethnicity, etc. whom historically have experienced discrimination and denial of rights. Do those extreme homosexual demands seem to be driven by a need to gain legitimacy, acceptance or less negative perception - rather than to gain a right(s) denied?

certain geographic centers seem to have a magnetic pull for homosexuals - not not due to concentration of persons with shared language, ethnicity, cultural heritage, etc. - but due mostly to concentration of homosexual activity? Is this it?

certain homosexuals in the workplace or hierarchical organizations seem to push their homosexual identification with supervisors/leaders much more than do persons who have unique cultural/ethnic minority standing? If so, why?

homosexual identity groups have been careful to include some other sexually deviant subsets of behavior that could broaden their base appeal but also have been careful NOT to include pedophiles, incest and bestiality practitioners, necrophiles, and other such deviants in their agendas. If so, why would this discrimination be the case?

CCCC,

Most of what you've said in this post can be said of any minority group. Minority groups coalescing is nothing new. Ever heard of "China Town" in SF or "Little Italy" in NYC? I like living around people who understand guns, shooting, and the ethos of the American West. That's why I don't live in SF or NYC.

Minorty groups demanding additional rights is not new either. Take what you said about LGBT, and substitute Black, Hispanic, women, at one point they all demanded their extra right. In this state 10% of business are "minority owned", but receive 50% of the state contracts.

In the end, these extra rights are all about politics and politicians paying off a highly vocal group.

As for why the later groups are not included in the LGBT movement, it's all about consent. Minors, farm animals, and dead bodies cannot give consent.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
AS - nice reply - some stuff most know. But, was not primarily adressing "coalescing". Might be missing a central point. Maybe.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by CCCC
AS - nice reply - some stuff most know. But, was not primarily adressing "coalescing". Might be missing a central point. Maybe.

When I was in the Army a guy in my squad graduated from a University that had just transitioned from and all girls school. At that time there was an 8 to 1 female to male ratio. Let's just say he didn't go there for the curriculum. Like wise around here a lot of guys to go to Greeley to study the Nursing students. It has a 4 to 1 female to male ratio.

Conversely, Colorado Springs is a great place for a single girl on the hunt.

Humans are creatures of a sexual nature, and yes, that nature drives many of our decisions.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Very interesting read. Good find Hooker.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Sauer200
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by Sauer200
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by jorgeI
"God" as in the Bible, written and edited by human beings? noted.

And, not a word of it will fail to come to pass.

Please prove this.

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/...leness-of-Christianity-by-John-Locke.pdf

That don't prove schidt.

So you have no respect for John Locke...

Glad you admit this in public. The founders of America read Locke more than any single political science philosopher. Locke is the DIRECT inspiration for the Declaration of Independence. When you disdain Locke you divorce yourself from Patrick Henry, Sam Adams, George Washington, Lee, Mason, Madison and on and on.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Come on you spineless c nts...lets see you defend your paedophile 'spokesmen for God'.

Kinda anxious to hear this myself...been waiting decades...

Some of my ancestors were intermarried with Huguenots. French Prostestants. St Bartholomews Day Massacre drove the Huguenots out of France almost entirely. They came to America to flee the flame and the stake and being murdered in their beds. The Vatican openly celebrated the slaughter of the Huguenots. Luther had advocated for reform. Some nations embraced those reforms. France did not. Niether did Austria or Italy or southern Germany or Spain.

Protestants were nothing if not iconoclasts. We do not bow before images or pray to saints or make idols of man. The Apostle Paul makes a direct connection between the sin of idolatry and the debasement of sodomite deviancy.

Protestant Christianity is not without flaws and faults and problems; it was the prevailing culture of the early US, England, Scotland, Sweden, Norway, Northern Germany, parts of Finland, Estonia, Holland, Denmark, Australia, New-Zealand, and various South Pacific islands such as Kosrae. Before the great apostasy set in in the early 1900's the Protestant cultural ethic was almost totally devoid of sodomite deviancy or its acceptance.

The Vatican has been the scene of murder, rape, immorality, mass murder, intrigue, apostasy, and sodomy for over a thousand years. Rodrigia Borgia comes to mind. It all goes back to Empress Irene who murdered her son so she could retain the throne in Constantinople. She was pro-idol-usage. She is a saint in the E.O. Church and celebrated on a feast day. She convened a council, stacked it with pro-idol bishops and changed the church discipline. Rome tagged along without complaint and so idolatry became part of the worship of the apostate church since about 800AD or so.

Protestant Christianity is best exemplified in the gracious and redemptive work of the Wesleyan revival organization known as the Salvation Army, during its heyday in the late 1800's. Street preaching servants of the poor, advocating a holy life by grace alone.

The apostles foretold terrible apostasy in the last days and we see that across the board in every denomination. But the Great Awakening, the spread of Christianity prior to Constantine and the better aspects of revived reformed biblical Christianity all testify to the truth and credibility of the true Christian faith.

And I would add to anyone who might be wading through all of this. The grace of Christ, His redeeming blood and the power of the Holy Spirit can not only forgive the deviant sodomite but transform and deliver and sanctify too. There is hope for the repentant deviant; real hope. Many many many have been totally delivered from the chains of sin and filled with grace. Changed, transformed, delivered.... saved. Yes indeed. Just as in the days of William Booth laboring among the hopeless drunkards, or David Wilkersn among the hopeless heroin addicts.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
So you have no respect for John Locke...

Glad you admit this in public. The founders of America read Locke more than any single political science philosopher. Locke is the DIRECT inspiration for the Declaration of Independence. When you disdain Locke you divorce yourself from Patrick Henry, Sam Adams, George Washington, Lee, Mason, Madison and on and on.

Is this non-sequitur hour?

You were asked to prove your claim regarding the Bible that "not a word of it will fail to come to pass", and now you are attacking Sauer for not respecting America, because your link to Locke fails to make the case for the truth of Bible Prophecy?

Is your favorite sea food Herring, perhaps of the Red variety?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
"because your link to Locke fails to make the case for the truth of Bible Prophecy?"

No. Locke's work does prove it. Where specifically, chapter and verse did Locke fail?

IC B3

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Typical bullsh t Christian method, don't get your own way so the Christian goodness and charity comes to the fore.
But your lack of charity was never a problem?

Hey, it was just a question, nothing wrong with me asking. You really seem defensive.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

The Vatican has been the scene of murder, rape, immorality, mass murder, intrigue, apostasy, and sodomy for over a thousand years.

And I would add to anyone who might be wading through all of this. The grace of Christ, His redeeming blood and the power of the Holy Spirit can not only forgive the deviant sodomite but transform and deliver and sanctify too. There is hope for the repentant deviant; real hope. Many many many have been totally delivered from the chains of sin and filled with grace. Changed, transformed, delivered.... saved.

Thats a pretty good system....deviant behavior is ultimately rewarded.

Pretty bad defense for your pedophiles, and no help for their victims.

WOW, just Wow...I need to be selling you people insurance, annuities,or bridges.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

The Vatican has been the scene of murder, rape, immorality, mass murder, intrigue, apostasy, and sodomy for over a thousand years.

And I would add to anyone who might be wading through all of this. The grace of Christ, His redeeming blood and the power of the Holy Spirit can not only forgive the deviant sodomite but transform and deliver and sanctify too. There is hope for the repentant deviant; real hope. Many many many have been totally delivered from the chains of sin and filled with grace. Changed, transformed, delivered.... saved.

WOW, just Wow...I need to be selling you people insurance, annuities,or bridges.

looks to me like a Protestant (R_W) bashing bad, bad, very bad Catholicism and then at the epilogue, promised a way to pray away the gay.

IOW, *it was the other guys. Not us.*

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BarryC

Typical bullsh t Christian method, don't get your own way so the Christian goodness and charity comes to the fore.
But your lack of charity was never a problem?

Hey, it was just a question, nothing wrong with me asking. You really seem defensive.

And me asking you whether you molested some little boys in your congregation was just a question...that you avoided, guilt perhaps?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

There is all hell to pay in Ballarat where the ped friendly bishop protected his ped priests by ignoring the problem then sending the peds on to new victims...it is causing no end of grief as the Vatican is desperate to keep it quiet 'til it goes away.

But it won't now as Derryn Hinch has been elected to the senate and he will not give up on this, and he has an enormous amount of support from mainstream Australia with this issue (he just got elected on it).

So far as I can see all religious organisations should immediately lose their tax exempt status, and be held accountable for their transgressions...and yes I recognise that not all priests are or were peds...but every single one of the bastards sure as hell kept quiet about it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

661 members (16gage, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 71 invisible), 2,964 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,736
Posts18,494,987
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.