Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
An adjunct professor at Southern State Community College (SSCC) is under investigation for threatening to shoot up the NRA.

James Pearce wrote a Facebook post on June 13 calling on other "anti-gun types" to "storm the NRA headquarters" and "make sure there are no survivors."

SSCC is allowing law enforcement to investigate the case, and suggested a negative finding could be grounds for termination.

“Look, there’s only one solution. A bunch of us anti-gun types are going to have to arm ourselves, storm the NRA headquarters in Fairfax, VA, and make sure there are no survivors,” James Pearce wrote in a Facebook post on June 13. “This action might also require coordinated hits at remote sites, like Washington lobbyists. Then and only then will we see some legislative action on assault weapons. Have a nice day.”

Kris Cross, Director of Public Relations for SSCC, told Campus Reform that “it is the college's policy not to comment on individual personnel matters,” but did offer some general observations of potential relevance to the case.

“In general, the college would alert local authorities about any threats that were made known to the college, especially any threats made to students, faculty or staff,” she explained. “We have a good working relationship with the police jurisdictions covering each of our four campuses, and trust they would follow their protocols for reporting to other agencies. As I understand it, a report does not necessarily mean an investigation.”

When asked if Pearce would continue to teach during the investigation, Cross stated, “Certainly any criminal prosecution and findings could be a consideration for employment decisions in any matter of criminal conduct.”

On June 17, SSCC Security and Emergency Response coordinator Gary Heaton noted that the information had been reported to the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security.

“The Attorney General advised [SSCC Vice President] Dr. Roades to take no action until the Feds had completed an investigation,” Heaton told the Highland County Press.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7808

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Most anyone saying that would be taken quite seriously. Guess he knows the right people. Protecting their own.

LOL
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
How is this not fomenting murder?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Just an extremely careless statement with no real intent behind it.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Half of any of those ass wipes that answered his call would probably shoot themselves or each other before they started the assault.. The rest of them would be shot by the law abiding visitors there at the time.. What a friggin moron..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The Justice system will want to know what kind of weapons they can provide.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's it send your fellow believers on a suicide mission, good thinking.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And the anti-gun people say we are the problem. We aren't threatening to wipe out liberal organizations leaving NO SURVIVORS!

They are the violent ones not to be trusted IMHO.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

21 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The NRA---The only Organization in the world that gets blamed for actions none of its members commit.

"Never force anything, just get a bigger hammer".
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by watch4bear

“Look, there’s only one solution. A bunch of us anti-gun types are going to have to arm ourselves, storm the NRA headquarters in Fairfax, VA, and make sure there are no survivors,”

This is CLASSIC!

Hate those gun people!

Lets SHOOT them! laugh

Begs a lot of questions.... why can liberals 'hate' and conservatives can't?

Why is it OK for them to do a mass nuder scenario with assault rifles, and no one else?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
See how silly this sounds when it is placed beside another Tin Foil Hat event! Nuts come in all shapes and sizes.

Judge Napolitano Warns of MASSIVE FBI Rebellion on Eve of DNC… “Saturday Night Massacre”

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Nuts come in all shapes and sizes.

Because liberalism is a mental disorder.

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Frankly this doesn't sound much different than than the thread where the militia types are gass bagging about how a revolution will look. Irresponsibility is never pretty

Last edited by bangeye; 07/06/16.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Frankly this doesn't sound much different than than the thread where the militia types are gass bagging about how a revolution will look.

militia types grin

I suspect you'd be a weatherman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers

MOLON LABE

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I don't understand what "anti-gun people" are doing with guns. Is it ok for them but no one else. Maybe their are more elitists that than we know.

If they can throw a guy in jail for a lie of Hitlary, for making a movie that "incites" a riot of muslims, they should be able to throw this guy in jail for a while. Problem is they share his goals, he's probably a hero to them.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is why I wonder about some of these mass shootings. I sometimes wonder if maybe these liberal gun control nuts aren't behind some of these school shootings. Kill a bunch of kids with an evil assault rifle, and we're sure to further our agenda. After all, it worked in Australia.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean no ones out to get you!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 21
The NRA---The only Organization in the world that gets blamed for actions none of its members commit.

brilliant !, thats tag line material right there.

.... like tears in the rain
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The professor must be a pacifist!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I should think not. Since he has apparently published such a threat, I assume responsible law enforcement agencies would either call him in or meet him somewhere to interview him to determine how serious he is. If they determine he means to act on this threat, they should act appropriately. If he comes off as simply another raving lunatic, I would expect that the authorities would know how to keep careful watch on him.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (160user, 12savage, 1badf350, 1234, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 1,905 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,171
Posts18,523,652
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.