-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Would still be interested in one but in a chambering I can use, not primarily for a build.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Darrik, put me down for a Howa Stainless 270 at whatever pricce you come up with, even at the $369.99... I got my "beater" sold if I want and can use the 270, with 1200-1500 bullets on hand, and mebbe more of 'em at a better price than that for barrel swaps on SS Long Action's ...just gotta be a better price though.
Thx
Ron

Last edited by verhoositz; 07/09/16.

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JPro
Anybody know if the 22-250 has the same mag-box and follower as the ones for the 308-based chamberings?

I have a Howa 7-08 and a Vanguard 22-250.

They are very different followers but neither uses a block/spacer.

Also keep in mind you can convert any Howa to their DMB system for about $100.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good to know. I appreciate it....

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm here for you.

Until I'm not.

For those considering these Howa's you should probably know they are the preferred action of 'flaveprecision.

Clark

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
'flaveprecision free float tool...
[Linked Image]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
'flaveprecision free float tool...
[Linked Image]

Lie.

I use a dead blow.

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Probably the best show ever.

Dave

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave
I'm here for you.

Until I'm not.

For those considering these Howa's you should probably know they are the preferred action of 'flaveprecision.

Clark

Stainless or cerakote, you are still welcome to buy one for me.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tag

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father but by me. John 14:6
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
FYI --

The deal is off. They wouldn't accept a lower offer and I can't invest that kind of money in the cerakoted guns -- they were the majority of the inventory.

I apologize. I was given bad information in the beginning. I suspected something was astray after I issued a PO and couldn't get confirmation in a timely fashion.

Had they all been stainless as I was told, it would be a different story.

I'll keep watching for deals, but unfortunately this one fell through. I know there is egg on my face over this ordeal, but in the end it just wasn't a good business decision once the inventory changed.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
SAS-

My pocket book forgives you

No worries

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep, no worries and thank you for trying. They just gave you bad info.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Sheet happens, thanks for looking out for all the 'Fire members!

I'll keep my ears and eyes open for the next one.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Darrik,

Understandable, no apology needed, thank you for your effort. I'll still be in need of another 6.5 and was thinking maybe a Creed this time around. Keep us posted of any deals you may encounter.

Thank you sir!

Bill

Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
FYI --

The deal is off. They wouldn't accept a lower offer and I can't invest that kind of money in the cerakoted guns -- they were the majority of the inventory.

I apologize. I was given bad information in the beginning. I suspected something was astray after I issued a PO and couldn't get confirmation in a timely fashion.

I'll keep watching for deals, but unfortunately this one fell through. I know there is egg on my face over this ordeal, but in the end it just wasn't a good business decision once the inventory changed.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Darrik, Bubba you ain't got egg on your face with me, the way you would have if you hadn't been straight up with us from the Get go. Kudos for the effort.

You tried to do a deal and got pooped on by the Seller who wasn't playing the deal with any real interest or integrity...Life Happens ...we'll get over it. But the Seller's reputation took a big time hit IMO.

The way this deal went down, the Seller reminds me of Brian what'shis face who took over Stoeger from the Sodini's, after he was thru with "fixing" High Standard back in my days in the bidnizz 30 years ago.

With this goofy topsy turvy economy there WILL be a deal sooner or later, so I'm saving my Dr Pepper bottles to be ready to fund the next one. Cheers
Ron

Last edited by verhoositz; 07/13/16. Reason: clarity

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
What all those other guys said.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
SAS, No worries here. Actually think it's great you didn't fall for Howa's 'Cerakote - better than stainless' bull.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
FYI --

Absolutely zero need to apologize for a vendor providing you with inaccurate information, an action/act that was totally out of your control.

Considering the volume of business that you do, I'm surprised that the vendor isn't falling over himself apologizing to you.

Thank you for giving the 24HCF crew "first dibs" on great deals, like the limited run of RAR-Predators in 260 and the close out on the stainless Marlin XS7s.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,046 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,879
Posts18,479,074
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.