-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pandering to a specific race is, in itself, racist.

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by heavywalker
And right on time not a moment to late Calhoun shows up to defend his party.

You seriously need to consider moving on over to DU.

See, you guys don't even know who the enemy is. They say things to mock you, and you don't even know they are mocking you. You spend your time attacking Cruz and Kasich months after they withdraw from the primaries. Conservatives are the new enemies of the Republican Party, and anybody with reservations about a New York liberal as the top of the Republican Party ticket is a traitor to the nation and deserves to be strung up from the nearest oak tree. Heck, the Trump supporters on here say he HAD to be nominated because he's the only candidate that can win, and then in the SAME breath they turn around and say that the tiny #NeverTrump crowd is going to make Trump lose.

There's a lot of folks that don't know they belong in the Democrat Party, but it's not me...

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by bea175
The DNC aided and abetted two illegal aliens on Monday night during the nationally televised DNC Convention 2016 in Philadelphia. Thus, according to the law, the DNC twice violated Section 8 U.S. Code 1324.

At 8:04pm local time, the DNC invited an illegal alien to accompany her daughter to tout Hillary Clinton for president. During her speech, which was televised on national TV, the daughter explicitly said her mother is in the United States illegally. Minutes before the mother and daughter team took to the stage, the DNC played a video showing the daughter communicating with Hillary Clinton during one of her tour stops in Nevada. It was then that the daughter (Karla) admitted to Hillary Clinton that her mother (Francisca) received a government issued letter of deportation. Clearly, the mother is ignoring the deportation order, and so to is the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

Following the mother / daughter act, another illegal alien took to the podium at 8:09pm local time. Her name is Astrid Silva, and she said in clear english, “I came to America illegally with my mother when I was 4-years old. We crossed the river [Rio Grande] on a raft.”
Aside from illegally harboring two illegal aliens, it would be interesting to learn how the illegal aliens traveled to Philadelphia and who paid for the travel arrangements? Furthermore, where are they staying this evening and who paid for the lodging?

Hillary Clinton offered up all the secured correspondence she received while Sec. of State to the entire world and received not even a slap on the wrist. So, this isn't really anything new, now is it?

When you're all ready for the revolution, let me know. I'll give all I have to run these traitors to ground and beneath it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by heavywalker
And right on time not a moment to late Calhoun shows up to defend his party.

You seriously need to consider moving on over to DU.

See, you guys don't even know who the enemy is. .

I can't speak for the others, but I know who the enemy is - and it's DEMOCRATS, period.. But 2nd on the list is the "never Trumpers" who will either stay home or write in another person's name because they 'stand on principles'..

Yeah, like THAT'S gonna help..

No - we have only TWO choices now. TFP, or Trump. Guess which one I'm voting for?

If it would have been narrowed to TFP or Cruz, I would have dashed to the polls and voted for Cruz.. THAT is NOT the choice now.. So get OFF the anti-Trump crusade and if you can't vote FOR Trump you can damn sure vote AGAINST TFP..

Get with it!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got start fixing the problems somewhere, why not the dnc?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bea175
The DNC aided and abetted two illegal aliens on Monday night during the nationally televised DNC Convention 2016 in Philadelphia. Thus, according to the law, the DNC twice violated Section 8 U.S. Code 1324.

At 8:04pm local time, the DNC invited an illegal alien to accompany her daughter to tout Hillary Clinton for president. During her speech, which was televised on national TV, the daughter explicitly said her mother is in the United States illegally. Minutes before the mother and daughter team took to the stage, the DNC played a video showing the daughter communicating with Hillary Clinton during one of her tour stops in Nevada. It was then that the daughter (Karla) admitted to Hillary Clinton that her mother (Francisca) received a government issued letter of deportation. Clearly, the mother is ignoring the deportation order, and so to is the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

Following the mother / daughter act, another illegal alien took to the podium at 8:09pm local time. Her name is Astrid Silva, and she said in clear english, “I came to America illegally with my mother when I was 4-years old. We crossed the river [Rio Grande] on a raft.”
Aside from illegally harboring two illegal aliens, it would be interesting to learn how the illegal aliens traveled to Philadelphia and who paid for the travel arrangements? Furthermore, where are they staying this evening and who paid for the lodging?

But, but aren't they poor starving immigrants just trying to make enough money to eat and survive?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by GunReader
Pandering to a specific race is, in itself, racist.

Yes Sir it is GunReader, the very definition of it to be exact.

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The Democrats champion free and open immigration because it is a valued voter registration process in which they lock-in immigrants to their Party.
The Democrats have EVERY precinct dialed with voter registration. They know where and how many they need in each local precinct to tip the scales.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Voter fraud will indeed be rampant again, hope the bitch catches a cyber torpedo beforehand.

Trump Won!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

275 members (12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 257 roberts, 10Glocks, 2UP, 30 invisible), 1,765 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,296
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.