Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
R
Remy Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
My DPMS 24 inch bull barrel panther found itself without a scope again.

So, pros and cons for the following SWFA scope. Rifle is mainly a range gun out to 600 yrds.

Stock # - SS10X42MQ
Matte Finish
Patented Mil-Quad Reticle
30mm Tube
Rear Focus
OK for .50 cal
.10 Mrad Turrets

Would I be able to see the lines at dusk?

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Buy one and find out. Guessing you could search it here and get more info that anyone would need. But for 300$ just jump off your wallet and see for yourself.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I have one on my LMT, works great! I really like the 10X best out of the fixed line.

Good Shooting!
R
Remy Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
hunting1, no problems seeing the lines at dusk?

I'm trying to decide between it and Mil Dot.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
MQ by a mile. More windshield and easier to read.

Reticle is plenty heavy to be seen at lowlight.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
MQ by a mile. More windshield and easier to read.

Reticle is plenty heavy to be seen at lowlight.

Yep.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm a big SWFA fan, but the crosshairs are a little thin for me at dawn/dusk.

The heavy posts leading up to the thin crosshair does help some though. Using the mil quads on the vertical crosshair defiantly gets confusing in low light or when in a hurry.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have a 6x and have had no problem shooting deer at last light with it. I can't comment on the 10x, but it should be fine, too, I would think.

Using it for targets should be fine, but at close distances, it may make for a bit more difficult target acquisition if you use it to hunt.

I would sure like them to compromise and make an 8x, too.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I find the mil quad on the 10x a little fine at low light. Enough so that it pushed me to try the 3-9 which has the .07 mil reticle as opposed to the .05 mil on the 10x. The difference is significant, with the 3-9 being noticeably more visible during the last few minutes of legal light. I would rather use a fixed x scope, and surely would if it came with a .07 mil reticle, but as it is, I will use the 3-9 until it fails me.

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I agree with Hondo, the 10x MQ is just fine enough to lose at the last light. I tried a 10x HD and it had the same reticle as the 6x MQ. Much easier to pick up but I decided a fixed 10x was just too much for a hunting scope. I'm thinking about the 3-9 next.

IC B3

R
Remy Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
The scope will be used more for turrent turning on the range than hunting but may take a coyote or two with it.

I have another rifle for hunting purposes so I am not to worried about the extra weight on this budget rifle.

I do like the ranging applications on the MQ.

What ring mounts works best with this scope and rifle? It is accurate I don't what to get a bad mount.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I like dots best for ease of view. The mill quad is too fine. The dot on the MOA is awful ! It would be great if illuminated but as is very hard to see.

Good Shooting!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You can do no better than the 10X MQ,on said platform.

Upper is an X-Caliber 5R 1-7" 20" 243Win Salami SPR contour. Lower a 1-8" BHW version of same in 243Win Salami. Go Extry High 'Horn rings,bank the 40MOA inclination and you are there. You'll want a zero stop too. Hint.

[Linked Image]

5R Salami Gasser at the 1004yd line,1.5MOA target.

Gas Passin'

BHW 308 1-10" 20" SPR contoured. 10x MOA/MIL gone...10X MQ replacing same.

[Linked Image]

With a 105 Hornie HPBT being a given in the 243 Salami's,the 10x MQ windshield alone,will grant the 1100yd line from a 225yd zero at 2910fps.

Laughed my ass off yesterday,as I got a right proper Repold fhuqking on my LEGENDARY Urban 25-284 ala MK4 M3 3.5-10x and in extrapolation to a 10x MQ on a Creed'(1-8" Hawk Hill). The MQ has 36MOA on the windshield alone and the Reupold coughed up a paltry 28MOA remaining on it's erector from a 250yd zero. EPIC Goat Fhuqk POS!

[Linked Image]

A Leetle Perspective

6X MQ needle threadin' ala 1-8" Hawk Hill 18" no-turn 6BR and 6x MQ,130JLK at 2750fps,wearing a 1913 rail chop(4 hole receiver),Calvin Elite,CDI DBM,AICS poly 10's modded to BR,Maxima's,HS handle,yada,yada.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Cain't See Them Crosshairs

Now if only SWFA made a MQ Spotter,as my Reupold MK4 67180 wasn't very long lived and schit the bed in magnificent fashion yesterday. Funny schit!

Reupold Gen2 SpotterPuke

Hint.

Just sayin'.

Good talk.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What saw ya runnin' on those follow-up tree videos?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Funny as fck you take the time to make a video, crying and bitching about a piece of chit. Spotting turd breaking.

It's also cute that you finally figured out how to plug that phone on a spotter good job Sugartits. Ps killing dinks is what you do best.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh wow she killed a rat in August , soooooooooooo very impressive!!!! Just sayin'

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ya she's doin great!! Laffin

I'm laughing and crying sooooo phuquing hard... Fence cuttin sumbitch!!! Haha

Larry you make this too easy, though you caint even fathom it!!.... Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ooooops mebee I should cite paticulars, but once again, Schitt is easy, really no reason, other than to think you know what's going on.... Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You e posted copious amounts of cm, goatphuque rings and bases, stocks, and glass, we won't talk about that though.... Haha

Mebee lay those worthless " krunchentickers" in the water with your sore backs for pics????? Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey those red skinned August bucks are sooooo hard to cougar up on!!! It really is impressive!!! Just sayin'

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I clearly remember trying to let sugar tits know that fancy spotter was a pile of crap guess the little fella knows now. Keep peddling Larry the pack is just ahead.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And let him know steel rusts whilst soaked in water, aluminum doesn't .... Though steel makes him look like a hard charger... Grin

The do nothing gang is hanging on every word... Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Remy Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Boxer

Those lines do show up enough in that underbrush. Thanks for the camera shot.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Pretty sure those crosses were in his now broken spotter the dumb chit finally figured out how to film through a spotter wow. -p . [bleep] priceless he learns like a Reeere at summer camp.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
What are you two going to chit this one up too? Big dick may be an azzhole that could use some cleaning up. But ya all are cut from the same cloth. Why don't ya go lick your balls, and give Big dicks azzhole a lick while your at it. It'll give us all a break from your bullchit.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by wdenike
What are you two going to chit this one up too? Big dick may be an azzhole that could use some cleaning up. But ya all are cut from the same cloth. Why don't ya go lick your balls, and give Big dicks azzhole a lick while your at it. It'll give us all a break from your bullchit.

Take care, Willie

I'm not nearly flexible enough for that. And poop is never good unless you can throw it at a friend. Best your friend fredIII😆

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh my...The Boozy Bromance continues with yet another Beer Sale! Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk to let the Fair Weather "Hard Chargers" fret that which they've never seen or let alone "done". Laffin'!

C/M receivers can be pressed into service,if only because bolts ain't C/M. Hint.

Now C/M bores that ain't C/L(Google it),cain't whether the slightest of weather and bores compromise faster than fhuqking fast. Funnier than fhuqk to grant Whining Kchunts opportunity to fret moisture at every avenue,as they hop fences and creep around haybales as "extrapolation". Hint. Laffin'!

Reality is,once the brush is wet,one may as well toss a rifle in a creek to dry it off. S/S bores by default and inherent virtue(s),pay dividends in non-lineal fashion(s) that C/M cain't even begin to DREAM about,but that sorta Imagination and Pretend is Window Lickin' mainstays. Pardon facts,once again arranging Reality to collide with your FANTASY. Google it. Hint. Laffin'!

Said LEGENDARY Urban Rifle is well beyond Famous and is a Booner Slayer of repute,which has(does) inspire alotta builds. It has only been fielded in (3) chamberings and them facts too,is rather unsettlin' to The Paper Hat Brigade. The only thing funnier than a Bob,is a Better Bob,but a slight setback and 25-284 punch soothes all as Quarterboretitude Ping Ponging goes. It'd be tough to cite a schittier cartridge than the Seven Times Fifty Fhuqking Seven Mouser or it's spawn...though I've "only" had 6mmRem,6mmRemAI,Bob,Better Bob and Mouser. It'll only come as a "surprise" to you DUMB Fhuqks,in that rifle alone,has worn more glass than you "own". Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

I'm unaware of anyone schleppin' a Beeg Krunchenticker '10 as a yeoman mainstay,but do know more than a few who drag a '15 most everywhere. Hell...I've seen me do it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I tote a Sage just to cuss it. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Mebbe Fredrica will fire up her Imagination and it's Pretend to copy/paste her Delusion,that she said ANYTHING about Reupold Mk4 Spotter mechanics. It WILL be fhuqking funny if she tries,if only because she knows she's a lying clueless piece of fhuqking schit. Hint. Laffin'!

Sadly,there was once a time when Reupold was viable and very near the front of the pack in alotta aspects,with their Aimers. Today,nothing could be further from fact and they are mired mightily in Fluff and hurriedly sidestep the crux. Though for the Flatlanders...CDS sure is soothin'. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Hint.

'hooper,

The Husky 394 is far and away THE best powerhead of All Time. Though I didn't really like to do it and prefer more cubes in the equation,it'll pull a 60" salmon-bellied Cannon when wearing a 7-tooth driver. I typically run an 8-tooth to 42" but want a 7-tooth once I hit 50" or greater.

Don't take much to blueprint intake and exhaust,add a velocity stack and port things just a smidge,for more torque. Never really like to increase compression ratios,as GOOD fuel is impossible to find and more is lost than gained in the transition. I'm purty particular in my motor mount and oiler set up and love them up Full Race. Prefer older school carbs and had a scheme for conversion to same,in order to escape EPA bullschit on newer 'heads and that's money well spent. Nobody ever ran better powerheads than I.

I'm more than a touch particular in chain selection too(75CJ or bust) and typically preferred to file than grind,mainly because I'm great with a file. A blue ceramic equipped SDM-4 is a nice place to be in order to clean things up,for when you catch inside Old Growth bark's nether regions. I like less top angle than most,need a radiused heel,drive a deep gullet and am steep through the throat.

Torque is more important than RPM,tuning exhaust(blueprinted duals) is a factor many miss by miles and if only because money grows on trees...I've long had a vested interest in slamming same to ground in record time and unequaled skill.

Though in fairness,the Boozy Bromance "knows" a Cutter...the "lucky" kchunts.

Laffin'!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Aaahhhhh the good old times. Sugar Tits say hi to Dave for me. LMFAO

Last edited by fredIII; 08/20/16.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

And another classic Sugar tits is a fat lying turd.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The 1004 yard video is destined for YouTube greatness.
In my mind anyway..
The 243 gasser didnt suck a bit

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Note the gun is not levitating. LOL [Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You still out riding the hover board you lying sack of [bleep]. [Linked Image]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by fredIII
Note the gun is not levitating. LOL [Linked Image]

Geezus he has you so wound up your going to have a stroke. You are one stupid MF.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
GFY Rick. LOL you fat fcks got to stick together pun intended.

Last edited by fredIII; 08/20/16.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Fred

What I do when I get all pressured up. I hunt 3 or 4 months everyday. Somedays I might mult-task and fish a little. You might give it a try.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by rickmenefee
Fred

What I do when I get all pressured up. I hunt 3 or 4 months everyday. Somedays I might mult-task and fish a little. You might give it a try.

Sounds like it. Have that blood clot checked.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Hondo64d
I find the mil quad on the 10x a little fine at low light. Enough so that it pushed me to try the 3-9 which has the .07 mil reticle as opposed to the .05 mil on the 10x. The difference is significant, with the 3-9 being noticeably more visible during the last few minutes of legal light. I would rather use a fixed x scope, and surely would if it came with a .07 mil reticle, but as it is, I will use the 3-9 until it fails me.

John

Wanted to add that my complaint about the subtensions is purely with losing the tic marks in low light. Not uncommon to not see the deer here until last light, and then at 300-400 yards against the dark mesquites. The hash marks are getting a little hard to see in those instances and the wind here often necessitates some hold off which, of course makes seeing the hash marks a good thing.

At relatively close range, the fat post allow you to bracket your target. Got this 'yote in the headlights the other night at about 130 yards with the 3-9 SS. All I could really see was the light outline of the 'yote which I bracketed between the post. Was shooting my 22-250 barrel and no hold off was required.

John

[Linked Image]

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Boxer
Oh my...The Boozy Bromance continues with yet another Beer Sale! Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk to let the Fair Weather "Hard Chargers" fret that which they've never seen or let alone "done". Laffin'!

C/M receivers can be pressed into service,if only because bolts ain't C/M. Hint.

Now C/M bores that ain't C/L(Google it),cain't whether the slightest of weather and bores compromise faster than fhuqking fast. Funnier than fhuqk to grant Whining Kchunts opportunity to fret moisture at every avenue,as they hop fences and creep around haybales as "extrapolation". Hint. Laffin'!

Reality is,once the brush is wet,one may as well toss a rifle in a creek to dry it off. S/S bores by default and inherent virtue(s),pay dividends in non-lineal fashion(s) that C/M cain't even begin to DREAM about,but that sorta Imagination and Pretend is Window Lickin' mainstays. Pardon facts,once again arranging Reality to collide with your FANTASY. Google it. Hint. Laffin'!

Said LEGENDARY Urban Rifle is well beyond Famous and is a Booner Slayer of repute,which has(does) inspire alotta builds. It has only been fielded in (3) chamberings and them facts too,is rather unsettlin' to The Paper Hat Brigade. The only thing funnier than a Bob,is a Better Bob,but a slight setback and 25-284 punch soothes all as Quarterboretitude Ping Ponging goes. It'd be tough to cite a schittier cartridge than the Seven Times Fifty Fhuqking Seven Mouser or it's spawn...though I've "only" had 6mmRem,6mmRemAI,Bob,Better Bob and Mouser. It'll only come as a "surprise" to you DUMB Fhuqks,in that rifle alone,has worn more glass than you "own". Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

I'm unaware of anyone schleppin' a Beeg Krunchenticker '10 as a yeoman mainstay,but do know more than a few who drag a '15 most everywhere. Hell...I've seen me do it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Mebbe Fredrica will fire up her Imagination and it's Pretend to copy/paste her Delusion,that she said ANYTHING about Reupold Mk4 Spotter mechanics. It WILL be fhuqking funny if she tries,if only because she knows she's a lying clueless piece of fhuqking schit. Hint. Laffin'!

Sadly,there was once a time when Reupold was viable and very near the front of the pack in alotta aspects,with their Aimers. Today,nothing could be further from fact and they are mired mightily in Fluff and hurriedly sidestep the crux. Though for the Flatlanders...CDS sure is soothin'. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Hint.

'hooper,

The Husky 394 is far and away THE best powerhead of All Time. Though I didn't really like to do it and prefer more cubes in the equation,it'll pull a 60" salmon-bellied Cannon when wearing a 7-tooth driver. I typically run an 8-tooth to 42" but want a 7-tooth once I hit 50" or greater.

Don't take much to blueprint intake and exhaust,add a velocity stack and port things just a smidge,for more torque. Never really like to increase compression ratios,as GOOD fuel is impossible to find and more is lost than gained in the transition. I'm purty particular in my motor mount and oiler set up and love them up Full Race. Prefer older school carbs and had a scheme for conversion to same,in order to escape EPA bullschit on newer 'heads and that's money well spent. Nobody ever ran better powerheads than I.

I'm more than a touch particular in chain selection too(75CJ or bust) and typically preferred to file than grind,mainly because I'm great with a file. A blue ceramic equipped SDM-4 is a nice place to be in order to clean things up,for when you catch inside Old Growth bark's nether regions. I like less top angle than most,need a radiused heel,drive a deep gullet and am steep through the throat.

Torque is more important than RPM,tuning exhaust(blueprinted duals) is a factor many miss by miles and if only because money grows on trees...I've long had a vested interest in slamming same to ground in record time and unequaled skill.

Laffin'!

Good info on the saw. I think that grinders are a disaster. I just got a dead 3120xp that a buddy had (long story) and a friend is going to rebuild it for me. It wears a 42-inch, 404, with a handle on the end. I want to run it once before selling it.

Sorry to inject a bit of saw madness into an optics thread! whistle

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Hint.

'hooper,

Laffin'!

Larry you stupid bastard, you might whine and pout yourself into a coma!!!.... I'll be very limited the couple weeks, down at willipa coonin em. Have fun with the reach around a on the slope while the wing man stuffs your ol lady!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You still out riding the hover board you lying sack of [bleep]. [Linked Image]

A 400 lb bear!! I just peed a little!! Wow+p

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Remy Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Hondo64d

Thanks for the input. U say a little hard to see but still working in low light would be good enough.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The 10x works ok in low light provided you are close enough to rely on the post. The 6x is better. If you need to see the tic marks in low light, the 10x leaves me wanting. The 3-9 is MUCH better in that regard.

John

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
fredrica,

Ain't it a fascinating constant,that you've more pics of me Outdoors in "your" album,than you do of yourself? 'Tis another right proper Dichotomy,that you've more pics of my Splendid Wares,than of your Goat Fhuqks. Congratulations?!?

Knock 'er outta da' Park and dangle a pic of that Goat Fhuqk you suffer,with a slain Beastie. Hint. Laffin'!

Also VERY "surprising",that you are wayyyyyyyyy beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" when TRYING to "talk" something as simplistic as 22LR's. Hint.

1000 more words for "your" album. Now you can say you've "seen" one too. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I'm at ease in musing blades too(understatement) and doubt I've more than a couple/few hunnert...unless I'm sandbagging. Hint. Wink,wink...nod,nod. Laffin'!

Now you can say you've "seen" one!!!

[Linked Image]

Your WELL founded Insecurities never disappoint in their oblivious grandeur,nor does your sheer and utter fhuqking CLUELESSNESS. It simply remains a shame,that you are devoid the 17 IQ Points requisite,to garner an inkling to your SENSATIONAL Dumbfhuqkery.

Mebbe wax eloquent on CDS,Cough Silencer ammo carrier and your "hard charging" ways. Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of you doing your BEST.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'fiable,

For one who had never driven a rifle at a distance that great,I'm purty certain you did just fine.(grin)

Too bad time and weather weren't more cooperative,as an Anschutz Onslaught woulda been a hoot.

Next time.

'efee,

Careful now...because fredrica has tirelessly pledged that she "don't care"...as she swipes my pics and has Retards practice spelling my name.

Bless her heart.

Laffin'!

'64d,

I've heard good thangs about the 6X MQ.(grin)

It's on an EPIC tear this year,upon BIG Bucks.

'Course...it's destined to only get better,given the weather,Season duration and number of tags.

10x for Play,6x for keeps.

Hint.

'hooper,

The 3120 is a good powerhead and I was in on it at R&D level,when the Scandahoovian Techs brought it stateside to demo and Test Drive. Just "happened" to be in the wood it was destined for and had 'em out for a day,to muse particulars.

Were I driving a 60" bar or better all day/every day,it'd get the nod. I never had need for a bar greater than 72" and a 3120 STEALS the show there. Much prefer 394 sights,balance and ergo's,but 120cc's is nice to tap into,when requisite.

Never could like 404,because it cuts sooooooo slow in comparison. I'm purty particular in bar selection and how I keep them dressed,mainly because the wood is always being and the ground never forgiving. With great cubic volumes,come great weight and I'd liken 3/8ths to a Fillet Knife and 404 to a Khukri. I'm at ease in using savvy,to my distinct advantage and 3/8ths opens all doors,without closing any. Nice when things are heavily springloaded or simply weighted,to double cut the kerf,let the snug side marry to itself and work through the opposite side of the bind. Really nice for boring too and cutting key ways,as opposed to sloppily applying Russian Couplings.

A HOT 394 driving an 8-tooth 3/8ths 36" single rivet tip(tougher/less drag than triple rivets),is as small of a bar/chain that I've ever or would run. One could get by in the application with fewer cc's,but those powerheads aren't nearly as rugged,reliable,smooth,balance,air filtration or of like oiling volume to hang in the long run. Was lucky enough to have THE best mechanics on The Planet build my saws,from day one,so it's impossible for me to slum lesser wares.

The 2100 was THE most accurate,as their sights were/are 100%,from either top or bottomside and they'll happily pull a 60",day in and day out. For squeezing the lightest of lays,in the smallest of beds,it has no equal. The Paper Hat Brigade will haveta' Google that and it'll still horn 'em up. Laffin'!

Always satisfyin' to have the ground shake as a 500yr old ++ victim hits the deck.

Money grows on trees.(grin)

Judmam,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your Man Lust continues to consume you. Congratulations?!?

On an average day,just how many times do you think about me? Not a "special" day,just an ordinary one. Just keep putting my pics in "your" album and GOOD luck on trying to convince yourself,that you "could too".

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Remy,

Low ceilings and saturated air have dominated the last 2 months of Season and the 6x MQ has connected all dots and then some.

'Course Big Game Seasons go all 12 months of the year here in Kansas,so it ain't fair for the Fence Hoppin' Window Lickers to TRY to compare...but it IS fhuqking funny!

Laffin'!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Cool info on the saws. Big trees are a special kind of treat to fell.

R
Remy Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Does SWFA have labor day sales?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Wow, that's right cool! All I got is two Barkies and a Buck knife.

That prob get you all the way up to 5 foot 4, eh?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'hooper,

My timing was right on all of it and I managed to mow lotsa Old Growth,day in and day out...to the tune of having cut over 100,000,000 bd ft.

Never had a tree with much over 280-feet of logs in it. My Bucker is working up the top.

[Linked Image]

Never cut a victim much greater than 14-foot in diameter and them satisfactions is forever.

The Outdoors have been more than a whole fhuqking bunch good to me.

Remy,

In actuality,every day is a sale and it do not pay to linger. Had a good kid work for me this summer and he was musing Snoopy Binoculars for his Moose Hunt,so I bought him some Zeiss 10x from Chris,for his troubles. Never had ANY luck with the "vaunted" New York "Outdoor" Store crowd,though their Turd Polishing cracks me the fhuqk up.

Camera wares excepted,from the mainstay players in that game,which hug the wrong Coast and whom I've flung more than a few checks to. Hint.

Avoid the MOA/Mil versions. The MOA/MOA platforms are sound,though I only have (3) of 'em. MQ is where it's at and nothin' touches them. 6x for Utility and 10x for Giggles,if you must.

You've been led to water.

Hint.

SuperKchunt,

No need to wax eloquent on the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,in being a Window Licking Turd Polisher,who has never turned a lick. Congratulations?!?

The poignant profundity of my influence,goes without sayin'...just sayin'. Google it. Hint. Laffin'!

Prolly should give a certain sonofabitch a jingle on the horn,to get another blade coming. Thanks for the reminder. Laffin'!

Ain't it a hoot,how every time I dangle Splendid Pixels,you get a new picture for "your" album?!? Which decade was it,that you last stepped Outdoors?

As an aside,MDT took the "hint" to go Rimfire and is offering Annie 1712 Chassis Bitches,amongst others. It would seem that a 1712 FWT from CC would go nicely in same and I hear good thangs about Bob's 1913 extended 75MOA rails in conjunction with a 10x MQ,so as to yield 40 Mils+ after zero. You know what I mean.

Hey wait...NO you fhuqking do NOT. Laffin'!!!

[Linked Image]

Though in fairness,I do prefer XTREME Hardcore Gear ergo's over the LSS,though both need maglatch and mag spring attention,to be fully viable. Ask me how I KNOW,as you set on your couchbound kchunt and GUESS. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The XTREME bein' the portside logo,which adds a hurdle in penning come-ups along same. It's a breeze to scribe 1900yd 223AI/75'Max Smooch dope to 1900yds on the LSS.

[Linked Image]

As an aside,don't "forget" the 10x Fixed fhuqker on a Feinwerkbau 300S in a 27MOA RWS unitized ring/rail. now you can say you've "seen" one of them too,you "lucky" kchunt. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Don't "forget" to put them pics in "your" album too.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Man you got some cool stuff right there. My Lee Enfield 303 and Cooey single shot 22LR don't seem so great anymore. Sure would like to see some more pics of your kit, maybe I can get some ideas for some new stuff for myself.

The tree pics are cool too. Must be nice to have such a good jorb. Do you still do that work?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Big Boxer, whats the weight of the EHCG chassis?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I always getta kick outta your BEST efforts and am rather at ease in providing you new pics for "your" album(s). Congratulations?!?

I have never even seen a SMELLY...you "lucky" bitch. It'd be intellesting to somehow extrapolate it to say a 10x MQ or sumptin' germane the crux of the Thread,if only for perspective. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I hate Winchesters and prolly have too many. What was their role with Cooey?!? All this stuff is purty cornfusing. Tougher to see now,beings I painted the bitch and I'll try to find a pic so you can poke Before and After in "your" album. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Tried me one of them there single shot Japanese Murata's and them Rice Grinders shore gots ergolonomics fingered out. Tough to beat a Teutonic calculator though. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Stateside in 'Murica,Mossberg offers some fairly nice wares,if you like Carbon Fiber and Titanium based Repeaters. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Salvage just introduced a new Lever Gun that's tube fed through the butt and it seems promisin'. Throated especially for Stingers,so they recoil purty hard,but certainly shoot flat. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

3M just came out with a new color of Masking Tape and it seems handy. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Good talk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

ct',

Never tossed 'em on the scale,so cain't know. The XTREME's fore end is far more forgiving in ergonomics(everyone prefers it to the LSS) and it arrives with a typical bipod stud already anchored,where one would want it. Well thought out platform.

I remain hip on Roger's Super Stock,as they anchor well and stay put,less any noise. Their OEM foam cheek pad,don't suck either. Hint.

Just need Ruger to build RAR Rimfires in S/S,opt the 17WSM and it'd be a Utilitarian Hammer in a LSS wearing a Bob 25MOA extended 1913 rail and 'Horn rings,for a 65MOA cookie,to tilt to the 10x MQ in the proper direction.

Junk the trigger blade,re-spring and one would be there..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]
Beer is still on sale

[Linked Image]

Fuuuuuuucccckkkkkk ooooffff Sugar tits.

The stage is set. Lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

In that kind of light even I can see the crosshairs of a MQ super chicken easily.

Critters at first and last light have given me trouble with them though. Maybe my eyes are just $hitty, but I'm keeping my Leupold FXIII's for my serious hunting rifles.

The MQ reticle in the SS 6X or 10X scope is absolutely bad ass for play/prairie dog/open country rifles though. They keep mysteriously multiplying in my safe.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by huntsman22
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

You love me, more than I love me and that's a LOT. [Linked Image]

This whole house was built with no finger being harmed. huntsman you dog you.

Last edited by fredIII; 08/27/16.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
fredrica,

The last thing I'd wanna do,is slight how "exciting" that is for someone like you. Congratulations?!?

Slow day here yesterday

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it" and get to see "all" the sights.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'22,

She can only do the BEST she can,with what incredibly fhuqking little she has to work with.

Do NOT slight the "satisfactions" of her "means","abilities" and "experience"...as Christmas Tree Rats are the pinnacle.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..................

T',

Oh I've gots me a "hunch",that I've prolly have a Reupold or two.(grin)

Cain't know of anyone who's got Reticle Chowed on an MQ upon a Splendid Beastie and the 6X's in particular,have been on fire this year...though only (1) Ram went over 40". Should be a coupla 60"+ Mooseses duped in similar fashion,on the next pass.

Weather has been a touch inordinate and I totally got smoked with visibility on the last pass,but it sounds like it's offered a coupla windows since then. Don't look too balmy,as forecasts go and as per always,I'll be curious to see how it pans out.

Some Velvet peeled exceedingly early on the hoof this year,while still running very late(as in a coupla days ago). Antler coloration has already run the gamut,which is atypical,given the date. Splendor has runneth the cup over thus far and it'll only get better.

This was a 50yd on the run fog poke,ala 6X MQ and a 105 Hornie HPBT. I'll look to gun some more low light/compromised atmospheric MQ footage,if only for conversation.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Multiple pards puked Reupolds again last year and the transition away from 'em,is all but complete and largely by unfortunate mandate. Without a doubt,their elder lineage was far more robust than the current efforts.

I reckon I could grab a coupla dozen rifles and a goodly smattering of glass,to extrapolate what do what,in less than optimal lighting/atmospheric conditions.

Hell...I've seen me do it before.

Hint................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Sun was at about 300ft but I was at 200.

A buddy is on the tcam hard as of late

[Linked Image]
http://youtu.be/Q8Ax9W2H54A 1000 yard beer can the NF NXS works as advertised.

My iPhone takes great photos lol.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 08/28/16.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar Tits, Not to mention now the boy has had his sights on more elk than you.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 08/28/16.
R
Remy Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
I decided on the 10X since its mostly a steal plinker. That bull barrel is front heavy. I need to put on a composite hand guard.

Last edited by Remy; 08/28/16.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

How VERY "exciting" for you to be peeking at Rats in the Pecker Pole Patch,right offa the landing. Congratulations?!?

What is that piece of fhuqking schit in the sillywet peecture? It certainly couldn't muster the requisite "Ooomph",to pull a greasy string out of a cat's ass. You Window Licking Tonka Toy DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

This won't pull much more than 500,000 pounds...if only 'cause perspective is not never funnier than fhuqk. Nothing funnier than Flat Landing Fence Hoppers "lauding" their Stupidity,if only obliviously. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Fascinating that Elk are now "rare",as per your Imagination and it's Pretend. I reckon that's why you get soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about a fhuqking RAT in the Rhubarb Patch.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Remy,

I'd chop it's length to 20" and simply weight the butt to balance. You can't lose enough up front with a bull contour,to counteract that constant's requisite. A Slash HEAVY buffer is a nice way to fly and adds mass in a handy location. Stock selection is of course paramount and there are multiple paths there.

There's no way to make a 308 shine and ditching that spout,to score something more svelte in a superior chambering,will only add satisfaction to the equation. You can reap a weight reduction,a length reduction,superior balance/handling,as well as less drop,drift and recoil...if only for starters.

Very easy to arrange a .530BC at 2900fps in a 20" modest contour,for under 20 Clams per hunnert boolits. It smokes Skinners in a Three-Oh-Not So-Great(the best pitch when talking Krunchenticker COAL confines),as flight characteristics go,as well as being able to bank a Smooch and add Precision. The SAAMI 243Win is a fhuqking monster in a Krunchenticker.

If it helps your cause and you lost a fhuqking bet big enough,to be FORCED to suffer a Three-Oh-Not So-Great,I'll give you my 20" DPMS OEM takeoff fluted spout,chambered same. It's better than a .5MOA tube with moly Skinners. I'd MUCH rather reduce contour/length on a Krunchenticker,than add mass to offset a stupid spout's impetus.

Bore internals,matter wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than contour externals. Cow Barrels are where it's at.

Hint..................

pak Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Doyon 25?

'Often mistaken, never in doubt'

'Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge' Darwin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Flat oh [bleep] that's funny
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That rig pulled every tree in site. Hook it to you neck and see if it can pull your head out of your azz. [bleep] funny stuff sugar tits.

Last edited by fredIII; 08/29/16.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
My god, she's now taking credit for her "Pards" successes!! Wow they'd a never done it without a POS $300 scope. Oh poor ol liar Larry, the pow gunsmith/guide... Just a thunk, I'd think said "Pards" might trade ya a guided Sitka dink trip, fully guided of course for a run of the mill moose or sheep hunt??? No spike moose with perty furs, if there is such thing!! Haha a spike moose, only stupid Alaskan stupid enough to post a rat moose and think she really did sumthin!! Congrats?? Kudos?? Wow a 7 oh 8 can kill a 8 month old moose?? Stay on track crackhead and answer/reply said questions...

Naw that's too hard... How bout just post a pic of your sawed off ass in sheep or goat country?? Pow ain't much different than my locale... Hint

Re hint

Toldjaso and all that Schitt ....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

You had to be one of those kcunts that would kick me, hit me with sticks, bottles or whatever while I had your buddy down puttin the hurt on him you lucky kcunt!!!!.... Still got floating bone chips under my bald scalp to remind me of puzzys like you .... Congratulations

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wouldn't waste a good bottle or stick on your sorry stick-chasing azz......

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
huntsman you're a girl at best.

Jud bitches like hunt slide in the shadows when men show up. He's an old washed up pussy with a smart ass whit and a yellow streak from top to bottom.

Best part is he rushes to Sugartits rescue ever chance he can hoping for a pat on the head. Must suck living on SSI and government cheese and the past.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I would simply slap you to the ground and make you polish my "boots" you stick suckass kcunt.... Make sure you don't blow up any rifles, or cut any fingers off dumb dumb... Poor stupid bastard... Literally ...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I really would you washed up scrawny bitch... You'd be my bitch within a couple minutes dumbman22.... Thank me later...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Liar Larry , how big would that be in pow??? Laffin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Liar Larry , it's your imagination and pretend. I've the luxury of being afforded not to guess. Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Liar Larry , never seen your booger hawg pose for a pic like this... Laffin you lucky kcunt...
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Judman

I would simply slap you to the ground and make you polish my "boots" you stick suckass kcunt.... Make sure you don't blow up any rifles, or cut any fingers off dumb dumb... Poor stupid bastard... Literally ...

Hey butterface, why don't you and your semiliterate compadre from WA west give it a phuggin' rest.
The two of you here are akin to what Mondays are to the work week.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Never seen the booger hawg do this, if only obviously ....

You lucky kcunt!! Hola!!
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Once again dumb kcunt, if you don't like it, simply don't look.... Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Skanekcunt, do you need tissues??? Whining biatch ... Wtf over.... Wow + pppp

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It's the little Larry support group.

Judman if moms always got a black eye it ain't catty to post pictures.

Amazing how the do nothing crew defends the king do nothing. Don't pick on the MASCOT even retarded MASCOTS.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Skanekcunt , don't worry liar Larry will burn his 1 post on me, posting pics of Schitt wares laying in water, laying in skunk cabbage, broke boats that have never run, boats she caint afford tops too, 70's era countertops and carpet, and " Pards" kills... Live vicariously you dumb bitch... Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fredrica ever notice how it's the no killin dummy's that support liar Larry most????

Ps, I guess that was his handle back in high school, liar Larry, guess there was some whoppers!! If only obviously!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Skane here is what it looks like to be to stupid to load your own gun.

[Linked Image]

Ps glad to hear you look at me as an opportunity to enrich your self. My job is AWSOME. I love Monday and all the other days I can role in the cash. Sounds like you need a new gig if it's no fun.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh [bleep] I'm crying!! What a donkey!! Got any pics of the pecker tongs he cut off??? Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oooooops , careful, she's a badman!! Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You mean when he cried and bitched about the bill from the ER. Oh can't make that kinda stupid up.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am absolutely convinced the PNW has something weird in their water...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by starsky

May be the paint chips we ate off the heaters at school. Lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would simply slap you to the ground and make you polish my "boots"

Oh, no...... He's gonna try to sit on me, and smother me with flab. Or beat me to death with his ample double chin...

http://s695.photobucket.com/user/257WbyMag/media/OryxX.jpg.html

http://s695.photobucket.com/user/257WbyMag/media/null-1.jpg.html

Are those 'stretch marks' on the fat wrists?
[Linked Image]

Better get back to giving the ol' gristle a workout.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Starskey, with all due respect to you you and T bone, cause I think both of ya are dandies and value your opinion, it's all about liar Larry talking Schitt, nothing more , nothing less.... Colorado is making some great beer!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Skane here is what it looks like to be to stupid to load your own gun.

[Linked Image]

Ps glad to hear you look at me as an opportunity to enrich your self. My job is AWSOME. I love Monday and all the other days I can role in the cash. Sounds like you need a new gig if it's no fun.

Did somone say chin??? You poor washed up kcunt!!! Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He wants to pork deflave. What's weird about that?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Don you are waaaay too stupid to hang.... Hint

I'll still simply slap the Schitt outta ya, open handed, I promise... Wanna bet??? Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Leave it to you to go straight to the guy on guy talk. Old yellow coward with a ssi budget and a scope level.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
She do hang on my every word, or post, if only obviously.... Lol

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Don I will pork yo momma, as well as liar larrys mud shark ol lady. Gotta take one for the team.... Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
show a pic of your cankles. I need more laughs before bedtime.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

He wants to pork deflave. What's weird about that?

You could not land a girl like flave in your wildest dreams.

I will be in Colorado next year don if you want a beer I will buy you may want to bring a straw LOL. (And the life alert thing you carry around your neck). And lube.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I would simply slap you to the ground and make you polish my "boots"

Oh, no...... He's gonna try to sit on me, and smother me with flab. Or beat me to death with his ample double chin...

http://s695.photobucket.com/user/257WbyMag/media/OryxX.jpg.html

http://s695.photobucket.com/user/257WbyMag/media/null-1.jpg.html

Are those 'stretch marks' on the fat wrists?
[Linked Image]

Better get back to giving the ol' gristle a workout.

Didn't mean to horn ya up no chin, sheep are waitin.... Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go big or go home huh guys?

[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Go big or go home huh guys?

[Linked Image]

That's funny even sober. Fck really funny.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Do people say give me five and you hang your head????explaining its three and a half.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
... Still got floating bone chips under my bald scalp to remind me of puzzys like you .... Congratulations

Apparently, your circle and surgeon didn't cue you in on the cranial plate that was shoe-horned in?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Apparently some folks can hang, most caint ... Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
12 years of wrestling and 8 years of football helped too. Mostly sucker punchin kcunts like yourself, though they simply couldn't hang.... Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Last edited by Higbean; 08/29/16.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
12 years of wrestling and 8 years of football helped too. Mostly sucker punchin kcunts like yourself, though they simply couldn't hang.... Hint

Welfare check on deck...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You are truly a fan boy bitch. Dog shooter should get all you guys to start a we suck stick bumper sticker club. Wait that's what your tramp stamp says right.

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Your mom pays waaaay too well for welfare, but again, you knew that...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Guitars and videos are for do nothing Cali kcunts, kudos???

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Waaaay too gay, you know that though. Thanks Hilary ...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
12 years of wrestling and 8 years of football helped too.

12 years wrestling
8 years football

High school stats?

Congratulations?

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Life is tough....
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Dumbhorn, do tell about you jv stats...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hi add.. Laffin

[Linked Image]

Thumbs up bitches...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Your mom pays waaaay too well for welfare, but again, you knew that...

Flounder,

Paying attention is now to your benefit.

A welfare check, as in, your well-being and personal safety (not your monthly stipend).

Capisce?

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Hi add.. Laffin

[Linked Image]

Left side be drooping - get to Seattle for med attention - stat!

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Hi add.. Laffin

[Linked Image]

Thumbs up bitches...

Last edited by Higbean; 08/29/16.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ooops, will it be Boxer or big stick that liar Larry burns his 1 post on for you poor stupid do nothin kchunts??? Haha

Any takers?? Dumbhorn?? Pay attention you poor stupid Missouri dumbphuque ... Your big trip out west is coming!! Lol

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Ooops, will it be Boxer or big stick that liar Larry burns his 1 post on for you poor stupid do nothin kchunts??? Haha

Any takers?? Dumbhorn?? Pay attention you poor stupid Missouri dumbphuque ... Your big trip out west is coming!! Lol

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Your ol lady thinks it's aight

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Liar Larry

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Liar Larry

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Here ya go add, ever sumthin, cut these off....hint
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
12 years of wrestling?

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by tedthorn
12 years of wrestling?

Some people go to college and freestyle starts at age 4. Try and pedal faster.

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Impressive

12 years of wrestling

8 years of football

How many years of college?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Higbean

Phantom 3 or 4 hig

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You phuggers need to listen to better music.

Buncha rap listening retards

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
12 years of wrestling?

What, no 8 yrs of football?

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Took the Chehalis, WA exit... but once.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Only played ball for six and freestyle for 9 with no college look at my grammar I was a tec school guy from the first grade. Lol. Judman did some cage fighting on north fork rd. LOl

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie

It's better than listening to these retards... which is sorta my point.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by add

Did you hear the banjos that was me and me brother.
If you ever do that exit again cold beer is near. It's never been about anything but Larrys big mouth just saying.

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add

If you ever do that exit again cold beer is near. It's never been about anything but Larrys big mouth just saying.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

You got some one reads this [bleep] to you or what? If you can hear this maybe you should see some one with a couch in his office 😉

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

OK, you got me there. wink

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by add

Which one dummy there's more than a few.....hint
You ever play pattycake with a cougar??? Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Donothinbean, don't look. Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add

Which one dummy there's more than a few.....hint
You ever play pattycake with a cougar??? Laffin

Sounds like most of em say "entrance".

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by add

Hey she played pattycake with a trees lion once, whilst sucking liar Larry's cock, and imagination and pretend... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It is funny, kcuntbean and addcocknballs won't post a pic, if only cause they've never done or seen a phuquingthing except on the www....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Impressive

12 years of wrestling

8 years of football

You Missouri dummys caint add very well huh????....

Last edited by Judman; 08/29/16.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any of you gals planning on knocking critters down this fall or just beating up the keyboards... Over...

Tanner

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
How's a 300 grn bt from a 50 cal bp sound this guys dad is toast.

[Linked Image]

Plus a couple really really good rifle white tail tags in the house.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Friend will be after this little Christmas tree rat. Got to draw to hunt the blues in WA

[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Plus the boy is on a bunny killing mission like they wronged him. At three he works the modern rifle well.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha Ya T, blood will be spillt. Oct and Nov will be my months....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

This is daddy hope to get some good pics Saturday nota bad Rosie at all but anything with three points is going down OCT 1.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've been beating up the Lay-Z Boy pretty hard and about worn out my keyboard myself, but might could see one doe tag punched come late November if I get lucky... Anyways you guys carry on... Love the HD digiscopes Fred... Almost like Nat Geo stuff...

Tanner

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Impressive

12 years of wrestling

8 years of football

Waiting for you're answer....

I have several more questions

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Tanner
I've been beating up the Lay-Z Boy pretty hard and about worn out my keyboard myself, but might could see one doe tag punched come late November if I get lucky... Anyways you guys carry on... Love the HD digiscopes Fred... Almost like Nat Geo stuff...

Tanner

LOl it will be here Friday and I can chit can the phone and get real shots but tell then the phone will be on the spotter. Your Tcam capture any fur yet checking mine later this week

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...what were the "odds" of THE Boozy Bromance continuing,with it's non stop homoerotic first hand accountings,Tonka Toys,Welfare Checks,Rat Parade and WELL founded laundry list of Insecurities. Congratulations?!?

Slow day yesterday,as a NIB $40,000,000+ Yarder arrived on the landing. Not to diminish the sweet "satisfactions" of Retards floundering in the Pecker Pole Patch with rubber band "powered" Toys. It's a coupla (1) log loads and nothing singly much over 1,000,000 pounds. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I VERY much enjoy the oblivious hilarity of Retards doing their absolute very "BEST" and the lip service that accompanies same. One thing remains a fhuqking constant and that's when it is all said and done...they will have said a fhuqk of a LOT more,than they done. 'Course,that'll only come as a "surprise" to them. Laughing!

While they are all busy "shooting" their mouths,Imagination and Pretend...I can only relate (1) 10x MQ Moose kill from the day before last. Weather was fair to middlin' for a change,range trite(40yds) and the deal were readily sealed. Standard fare.

Now this Kansas weather has been tough on gear this last month and one pard lost a boat($100,000+),another banged his up purty good. That don't take into account the usual wear and tear of motors blowing up,prop strikes and lower unit pukes. At least nobody has ground-looped a bird. Google it. Not that Retards could afford a boat to start with. Laughing!

The MQ Transition is assuredly gaining traction. I "wonder" why that is?!?

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!.................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The mq transition???? Laffin did the "moose" pic from a "pard" getch ya all giddy??...... You poor stupid bastard

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Impressive

12 years of wrestling

8 years of football

Dumhorn, tuck the boo boo lip back in, takes some deep breaths, and use your head for more than a hat rack.....12 years...... Again 12 years.......

Guess I was lucky to have a old man to haul me and my brother around to tournaments???

Ok next question princess....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You are truly a fan boy bitch. Dog shooter should get all you guys to start a we suck stick bumper sticker club. Wait that's what your tramp stamp says right.

Not sure WTF this has to do with me... other than the fact I've actually used the scope in question... a lot.

While this whole cock measuring contest has been rolling.... I've just been fishin' with the kids.... doing some actuall shooting... and gettin high at work...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

86 proof, I'm guessing.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Impressive

12 years of wrestling

8 years of football

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Dogshooter

Not sure WTF this has to do with me... other than the fact I've actually used the scope in question... a lot.

While this whole cock measuring contest has been rolling.... I've just been fishin' with the kids.... doing some actuall shooting... and gettin high at work...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Good show

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Impressive

12 years of wrestling

8 years of football

Dumhorn, tuck the boo boo lip back in, takes some deep breaths, and use your head for more than a hat rack.....12 years...... Again 12 years.......

Guess I was lucky to have a old man to haul me and my brother around to tournaments???

Ok next question princess....

12 years....WOW !! Dr. Judman

What field is your PHD in?

What "University"?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Dumbhorn, you poor stupid sonafabitch .... Has anyone metioned college wrestling besides you?? I'm sorry your family didn't find it important to engage you in youth sports as a child.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My high school football coach tried to get me to play...I told him I wasn't going to waste my time chasing a stupid ball around while I could be drinking beer and killing stuff.

He tried pulling the tough guy routine cause I gave him "attitude" but I didn't give a [bleep].

I've sure as hell never wished I played sports in school. I was always too busy drinking beer, chasing high school sluts around and killing things.

Miss those days...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It seems these days the battle of wit is getting increasingly harder....

But then again judging how he has answered my questions it has become blatantly obvious that Judman is unarmed.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by T_Inman
My high school football coach tried to get me to play...I told him I wasn't going to waste my time chasing a stupid ball around while I could be drinking beer and killing stuff.

He tried pulling the tough guy routine cause I gave him "attitude" but I didn't give a [bleep].

I've sure as hell never wished I played sports in school. I was always too busy drinking beer, chasing high school sluts around and killing things.

Miss those days...
f

Boy I do to, like where I'm at now though...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Dumbhorn, I haven't answered your imagination and pretend... Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dumbhorn, I haven't answered your imagination and pretend... Hint

Confirmed.....unarmed indeed

Easy and quite predictable....sad

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Dumbhorn, leave feelings out of it. Deal with the problem, not the personality..... Sleep tight princess.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dumbhorn, leave feelings out of it. Deal with the problem, not the personality..... Sleep tight princess.

Struggling with answers to simple questions?

I feel sorry for you

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Dont feel sorry for me, I get by quite handily.... Sleep tight princess

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
On the subject of [bleep] stupid beyond belief. [Linked Image]
The L stands for loser. FFAH

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Only to be trumped by the crying whining tear filled!! Bill. From what I could tell she is still making payments.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,421
Posts18,470,590
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.