Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Kimberly Gilfoil......I grant you...she's the exception but they're out there....
Again..."as long as I don't have to support em it's none of my business"......

Wake up!! You are.....if you're working and making money!! Where you think those $$$$$ are coming from they're drawing! frown shocked

Thanks for enlightening me.....I would have never thought about that....insert roll eyes emoji here.....

I clearly said in my first post that "welfare moms are a different story"....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Reminded me of this.

Funny, raised my boy by myself 6 months out of the year for years. Wasn't that fuggin' difficult. While I got to pay his mother support on top of it, even when he was with me.

They love to pat themselves on the back for childbirth as well. "A man will never know the pain of childbirth". And "If men had to give birth, the human race would have died off". More patting themselves on the back nonsense. Had a young dumb broad try to tell me that nonsense not long ago. "Have you given birth?" says I. "No" says young dumb b1tch. "Well shut the fug up then, you have no idea what you're talking about".

Same dumb libtard b1tch that tried to tell me she'd never own a gun for any reason. Told her when she had kids, and she was home alone with someone trying to break in and do harm to her children, she'd feel differently. Her response was "no, I wouldn't. If it's our time to go, it's our time." Told her she should do any desired or unintend future kids a favor and just not breed.

Single mom who'd break her arm patting herself on the back material that one was.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by deflave
I'm not saying a single mom can't raise a good kid. And sometimes good parents with solid homes and good incomes produce bad people. Just ask my parents. I'm living proof.

But 8 out of 10 of these kghunts aren't "single moms" in the traditional sense of the word. You'll meet some that are paid $2K (often times more) a month by a guy that wants nothing more than to see his kids more often. But he can't because the court relegated him to "every other weekend" or "summer's only."

Not only do these mothers have men begging to help, they go out of their way, to keep them away.

In this country a "single mom" gets free college. How many people here knew that? They get financial aid for child care. How many people here knew that? They get EBT cards. They get free housing. That's on TOP of your tax dollars being used to locate the dad, prove he's the dad, garnish wages from the dad...

This isn't Laqueesha down in Englewood I'm talking about either. These are your fugking neighbors. These are you kid's teachers. These are the chicks you fugked last week after finding her on plenty of fish.com.

And to all of you that have some personal sob story I have some news for you. NOBODY GIVES A FUGK.

It's not an accomplishment any more than taking a shower or paying your fugking bills on time. It's just WTF you're supposed to do.

Dave

holy fugg
deflave
for once I totally agree with every single word in one of your post

hows the mouthwash company

laugh

and to add a snippet

when I was a detailed slave army recruiter from 99-01
I actually heard mom coaching a prego teen daughter (her brother joined the army)to not name the dad on the birth certificate and say she didn't know who it was (geuss she explain it away a drunk night choo-choo train got run on her to a social worker)
so she could get max welfare and the state could not go after the baby daddy and then they could shack up in a section 8 trailer and daddy work and they make big coin from it all

just kept my mouth shut....

seen probably 7-8 birth certificates with fathers name UNK for unknown in the 3 yrs I was in maine

compound this by what factor nationwide........................

Last edited by renegade50; 08/20/16.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

The money she makes "on her own" from FOX probably exceeds both of our net worths as well as her child support....what else ya got.....

She ain't making it "on her own." And she isn't raising that kid. At all.

I'm not saying she couldn't, but she isn't.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That is a great bit.

Good schit.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm not saying a single mom can't raise a good kid. And sometimes good parents with solid homes and good incomes produce bad people. Just ask my parents. I'm living proof.

But 8 out of 10 of these kghunts aren't "single moms" in the traditional sense of the word. You'll meet some that are paid $2K (often times more) a month by a guy that wants nothing more than to see his kids more often. But he can't because the court relegated him to "every other weekend" or "summer's only."

Not only do these mothers have men begging to help, they go out of their way, to keep them away.

In this country a "single mom" gets free college. How many people here knew that? They get financial aid for child care. How many people here knew that? They get EBT cards. They get free housing. That's on TOP of your tax dollars being used to locate the dad, prove he's the dad, garnish wages from the dad...

This isn't Laqueesha down in Englewood I'm talking about either. These are your fugking neighbors. These are you kid's teachers. These are the chicks you fugked last week after finding her on plenty of fish.com.

And to all of you that have some personal sob story I have some news for you. NOBODY GIVES A FUGK.

It's not an accomplishment any more than taking a shower or paying your fugking bills on time. It's just WTF you're supposed to do.

Dave

holy fugg
deflave
for once I totally agree with every single word in one of your post

hows the mouthwash company

laugh

and to add a snippet

when I was a detailed slave army recruiter from 99-01
I actually heard mom coaching a prego teen daughter (her brother joined the army)to not name the dad on the birth certificate and say she didn't know who it was (geuss she explain it away a drunk night choo-choo train got run on her to a social worker)
so she could get max welfare and the state could not go after the baby daddy and then they could shack up in a section 8 trailer and daddy work and they make big coin from it all

just kept my mouth shut....

seen probably 7-8 birth certificates with fathers name UNK for unknown in the 3 yrs I was in maine

compound this by what factor nationwide........................

In all your years of service (which you manage to include in every post, like a bitch seeking accolades), did anybody take the fugking time to teach you anything about sentence structure? Or spelling? Or anything relating to grammar? At all?

Dave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How so....because she gets child support....
As you well know sometimes marriages don't last....his fault....her fault....nobody's fault....both parents should still participate in the raising of their kids.....and that includes financially.....

That's not to say there aren't abuses to child support requirements just like welfare....and pretty much everything in Merica these days....but it's the right thing to do.....

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
a lot of this started with johnson's great society.
in high school i only remember one girl with a kid. All these years later a couple of girls i knew of had left town because of a unintended pregnancy and it was a mark of shame.
there are a lot of women in a poor position.
Like this one woman consistly late on her car loan at the bank i worked at. She had five kids. Ex navy daddy ran off.
i never did repo her car. All five kids grew up to be outstanding.

on the other hand i had a friend years ago working I.T. at the state access program, or state funded medical program.
he overheard a number of women talking at lunch one day, one women said she just worked there for spending money and something to do. If she needed more money simple enough to pop another kid and have the checks start rolling in. I don't think i need to mention the ethnic group.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
As you well know sometimes marriages don't last....his fault....her fault....nobody's fault....both parents should still participate in the raising of their kids.....and that includes financially.....

That's not to say there aren't abuses to child support requirements just like welfare....and pretty much everything in Merica these days....but it's the right thing to do.....

If you want to classify a twice-divorced woman that used her two previous marriages to help achieve a net worth of $5 million dollars as a "single mom," you go right ahead.

Dave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If you want to classify a twice-divorced woman that used her two previous marriages to help achieve a net worth of $5 million dollars as a "single mom," you go right ahead.

Dave

I have no ides if that's true or not.....and don't care.....you asked for an example of a single mom who was getting by on her own and I gave you one,,,,, all I'm saying is as long as a woman (or man) isn't on the public dole it's none of my fu*kin business whether they're married or not....

You seem to be saying there is no way on gods green earth a woman can be a single mom without outside help and that simply isn't true.....

Last edited by FieldGrade; 08/20/16.
IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

My oldest daughter was a single mom with a deadbeat ex for a few years not long ago.

The only way she might have made a penny from any of us, would be if one of us happened to eat at her table down to the cafe, and left her a tip.

She didn't get qualified for Section 8 housing? Child support? Free health care?

You're sure about that?

I guess you got me on that one. No housing, the only child support came from her ex's tax refund check which was sent to her, and amounted to less than $1500 per year for two or three years until he beame professionally unemployed, and it was imediately deposited
into a college savings account for the girl.

But, yes, her daughter was enrolled in a state sponsored med insurance program. Which did cover treatment for two broken arms by the time she was eight.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Where is Scott?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I asked a Russian woman working in a factory that, with her husband, has 10 kids, "How do you do it?"

She said, "With my faith in God."

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
you asked for an example of a single mom who was getting by on her own and I gave you one

No, you did not.

You seem to be saying there is no way on gods green earth a woman can be a single mom without outside help and that simply isn't true.....

No, I did not.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I guess you got me on that one. No housing, the only child support came from her ex's tax refund check which was sent to her, and amounted to less than $1500 per year for two or three years until he beame professionally unemployed, and it was imediately deposited
into a college savings account for the girl.

But, yes, her daughter was enrolled in a state sponsored med insurance program. Which did cover treatment for two broken arms by the time she was eight.

I'm not trying to "get" anybody on anything.

But day care is about $13K a year. Depending.

Apartments average about the same for the year. Depending.

Health insurance is usually... what? $5K a year?

Gasoline and Cheerios ain't exactly free. Nor is clothing, cars, beer, or light bulbs.

So somewhere down the line, math has to be math and I've yet to meet a working stiff "single mom" that isn't getting help from somebody, somewhere.

Tax funded or not.

If your daughter is the exception, kudos to her.

Dave

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I asked a Russian woman working in a factory that, with her husband, has 10 kids, "How do you do it?"

She said, "With my faith in God."

Who the fugk would bother asking a Russian anything?

Let alone a woman.

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dave, I pride myself in talking to women.

[Linked Image]

Here is a woman plating bullets in Havre.
I was speaking to her.
She also drew strength from her faith.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Dave, I pride myself in talking to women.

[Linked Image]

Here is a woman plating bullets in Havre.
I was speaking to her.
She also drew strength from her faith.

which one is the woman ?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Gotta be the one in the blue shirt, I don't know of any Woman that would wear black socks and Jesus flippers. laugh

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hah! Socks and sandals!

That's about as Warshington as it gets!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (3dtestify, 10gaugemag, 44mc, 2500HD, 35, 14 invisible), 1,676 guests, and 999 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.