-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not sure about the grammatical splendor of using apostrophes thrice, in consecutive order, but may have just come up with a good acronym for the slimeball.

HAH !

....e.g. Hosebag's Advisor's Hubby's....,insert latest / current pervert stunt as required.

Last edited by crossfireoops; 08/29/16.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by horse1
Should go something like:

Trump: "This behavior has already cost him his political career. I'm not running against him. Any questions regarding his personal life and/or married life and this issue should be directed to him and/or his wife to answer."

It will go something like this:

"Let me tell you, I saw some of those pictures...and...well. I'm just going to say, I sorta feel sorry for him. Little Marco said I have small hands? This guys must have the hands of a midget... I mean... what do we call them now? Little people? I think it's little people...I don't know. Not sure on that one. But I'll tell you this... look at the polls... look at my approval ratings amongst midgets...little people...I meant little people... Anyway, it's sad this guy. Sad... I feel sorry for his wife if you know what I mean..."

Dave

Yes, it probably WILL, unless his speech writers and coaches can keep him in check.

'nother recipe for him falling hard off the new "more presidential' horse, diverting attention away from real issues.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by ftbt
One sick puppy. His son, who is 5 years old, was sleeping next to him in bed. You would think that Child Protective Services might be slightly interested ... but I guess not ... it is New York after all.

Seriously? CPS over that?

I think his point was not that a FATHER slept next to his son, but a complete PERVERT was sleeping next to his son.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Regardless of how it plays out, I welcome anything in Hillary's life right now that is a source of extreme stress. I'm still hoping the weight of everything causes her true inner ugliness to surface and she has a public meltdown.

MOLON LABE
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Regardless of how it plays out, I welcome anything in Hillary's life right now that is a source of extreme stress. I'm still hoping the weight of everything causes her true inner ugliness to surface and she has a public meltdown.

Exactly, anything that reflects poorly on any liberal is a good thing.

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The latest is Huma has left him. I could care less about such nonsense.

They both seemed to deserve each other.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-weiner-after-latest-sexting-report.html

Last edited by RickyD; 08/29/16.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I am surprised she stuck with A. Weiner this long.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/abedin-announces-separation-anthony-weiner

"After long and painful consideration and work on my marriage, I have made the decision to separate from my husband," Abedin, Hillary Clinton's campaign co-chair and longtime aide, said in a statement obtained by NBC. "Anthony and I remain devoted to doing what is best for our son, who is the light of our life. During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy."

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
" During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy private parts."

...better

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
BOO-HOO huma wants to destroy America in privacy. mad

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
And now Hildabest's campaign and Carlos Danger's spokesman are saying Colin Powell said his texting was okay! LOL

-=[Bob]=-
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Drudge always seems to have the right words....

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bald1
And now Hildabest's campaign and Carlos Danger's spokesman are saying Colin Powell said his texting was okay! LOL

TFF

MOLON LABE
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
One sick puppy. His son, who is 5 years old, was sleeping next to him in bed. You would think that Child Protective Services might be slightly interested ... but I guess not ... it is New York after all.

"Making matters worse, one of the pictures was of Weiner showcasing his manhood in a pair of boxer briefs while the couple's four-year-old son Jordan lay asleep next to him in bed.

NYC Child Services tells DailyMail.com that they are looking into the incident."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pic-bed-sleeping-son.html#ixzz4IkIXeySu

Well, well, well ... we'll see.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NeBassman
I am surprised she stuck with A. Weiner this long.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/abedin-announces-separation-anthony-weiner

"During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy."

That ship already sailed, Huma.......the USS Privacy is three sheets into the wind and that notorious sexting-pirate Captain Carlos Danger is at the wheel.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy."

Obviously setting the stage for her victim-hood by the vast right wing conspiracy.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheDonald
Huma is making a very wise decision. I know Anthony Weiner well, and she will be far better off without him. I only worry for the country in that Hillary Clinton was careless and negligent in allowing Weiner to have such close proximity to highly classified information,” Trump said. “Who knows what he learned and who he told? It’s just another example of Hillary Clinton’s bad judgment. It is possible that our country and its security have been greatly compromised by this.

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
trump would do well by not dwelling on this. huma will get to play the innocent wife card for all it is worth and trump will come out looking anti-woman. even more than he already does that is.

My diploma is a DD214
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

Yes sir. It appears that CPS is, in fact, interested.

See:

http://nypost.com/2016/08/31/childrens-services-launches-anthony-weiner-probe/

With the young child's mother away (playing muff diver for Hitlary) it seems that child's father just might be a less than ideal babysitter.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Weiner probe

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (14idaho, 907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 11 invisible), 1,498 guests, and 827 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.