I think darwin would agree

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
"He won't hurt you."

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by tzone
Well Richard seems like a no talent pussy to me. WTF lets their mom die when they can help it. I hope the F'r caught rabies.

I've been mad all day Tzone.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by gunner500
These are by and large the kind of 'men' we will have looking out for us as we age guys, we best continue to fend for ourselves, do-gooders with balls are a dying breed, oh, and "THAT" would be "US" too! mad

These were the kids damn dogs too!!!!!

THIS!

I know you stay locked and loaded too Jorge, hell, we have too!

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I've worked in a hospital for a few years and you always hear about stuff coming through the ER. Two kinds of dog bites come through on the regular, bites from German Shepherds and bites from pit bulls. The bites from the German shepherds are always from someone trespassing or maybe a meter reader, something like that. I've never seen a family member bit by a german Shepherd. Pitbull bites are always family members, every time.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Although I've never had to, I've always figured I could kill a dog with my bare hands since I was about 9 or 10 years old. A neighbor kid down the street had a rather large dachshund that I really didn't like anyway. One evening right at dark I was going home and was front of his house when 'Doxy' came out barking at me and jumping up. I swatted at him to keep him from jumping, and on the next jump he bit me on the chin. Before his front feet hit the ground I had him by the throat and had formulated a plan in nanoseconds. I was going to choke him to death and throw him over the fence in their backyard. I couldn't lift him off the ground so he was doing all kinds of fancy hind leg footwork, but it wasn't working out for him.

All was going according to plan until I got about even with the house and the front porch light came on and my friends mother stepped out. I dropped the dog about the time she looked over and said 'Oh, it's you'. She saw the blood dripping from my chin and asked what happened. I told her I was running across the yard, tripped and fell, hitting my chin on the sidewalk. The dog came around about that time, coughing, wheezing, snorting, gagging, and such. She had a quizzical look on her face and asked, "What's wrong with him"? I said, "beats me", and told her I needed to get home.

Never did get to see if I could have tossed him over the fence.

How many obama supporters does it take to change a light bulb? None, they prefer to remain in the dark.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

George Bernard Shaw

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The dog breed of pieces strikes again.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paladin

Although I've never had to, I've always figured I could kill a dog with my bare hands since I was about 9 or 10 years old. A neighbor kid down the street had a rather large dachshund that I really didn't like anyway. One evening right at dark I was going home and was front of his house when 'Doxy' came out barking at me and jumping up. I swatted at him to keep him from jumping, and on the next jump he bit me on the chin. Before his front feet hit the ground I had him by the throat and had formulated a plan in nanoseconds. I was going to choke him to death and throw him over the fence in their backyard. I couldn't lift him off the ground so he was doing all kinds of fancy hind leg footwork, but it wasn't working out for him.

All was going according to plan until I got about even with the house and the front porch light came on and my friends mother stepped out. I dropped the dog about the time she looked over and said 'Oh, it's you'. She saw the blood dripping from my chin and asked what happened. I told her I was running across the yard, tripped and fell, hitting my chin on the sidewalk. The dog came around about that time, coughing, wheezing, snorting, gagging, and such. She had a quizzical look on her face and asked, "What's wrong with him"? I said, "beats me", and told her I needed to get home.

Never did get to see if I could have tossed him over the fence.

any dog you can pin on the ground you can kill , you will get bit because you have to grab them by the lower jaw. bit hands are better than a throat.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I've seen a lot of big talking, blowhard sissy men own pit bulls. I'm sure they think owning an unpredictable dog makes them tough. It doesn't. All it shows is that a fa.g is stupid enough to own a terrible breed.

I'd fight to my last breath to save my mom, wife or family member from an excruciating death. Of course I'm always packing which helps expedite necessary intervention.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
And like you said STX, don't lose your head.

Ace's, I don't get it man, how could a son listen to his Mother being murdered alive from an obvious place of safety?????

That jams assbackwards to all my hardwired binaries, this guy has to be "The World Champion Pussy" titleholder and undisputed champion! mad

Trump Won!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I've seen a lot of big talking, blowhard sissy men own pit bulls. I'm sure they think owning an unpredictable dog makes them tough. It doesn't. All it shows is that a fa.g is stupid enough to own a terrible breed.

I'd fight to my last breath to save my mom, wife or family member from an excruciating death. Of course I'm always packing which helps expedite necessary intervention.
i've had three in my lifetime, the first two were damn good dogs. i don't think i'm a [bleep] or sissy. i knew what they are capable of and never had them around kids. my only mistake was not killing him the first time he snapped at me.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
No stx I wouldn't consider you a pu.ssy, although I don't know you I'd just consider you dumb for owning one.lol

Certainly not everyone that owns a worthless and dangerous breed is a pu.ssy but most over compensate their inadequacies by hiding behind a fighting animal.

My buddy heard a commotion on his porch late one night and opened the door with his Glock 19 in hand. He said he fired one shot and hit the PB between the eyes and the dog collapsed. As fast as the dog went down it was up and off like the wind. There were 2 drops of blood on his porch and a dog with a migraine but no worse for wear. The hydrashock must have ridden the skull and failed to do permanent damage as he has seen the dog around since then. Apparently the dog runs the other way when he sees my buddy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Alright, I have shot a few dogs but never killed one with my bare hands.

What is the recommended technique for dealing with one let alone two?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
No stx I wouldn't consider you a pu.ssy, although I don't know you I'd just consider you dumb for owning one.lol

Certainly not everyone that owns a worthless and dangerous breed is a pu.ssy but most over compensate their inadequacies by hiding behind a fighting animal.

My buddy heard a commotion on his porch late one night and opened the door with his Glock 19 in hand. He said he fired one shot and hit the PB between the eyes and the dog collapsed. As fast as the dog went down it was up and off like the wind. There were 2 drops of blood on his porch and a dog with a migraine but no worse for wear. The hydrashock must have ridden the skull and failed to do permanent damage as he has seen the dog around since then. Apparently the dog runs the other way when he sees my buddy.
i almost cut ones head off with a machete, was attacking my dog ni-gger. saw him a couple weeks later looking like nothing happened except for a nasty ass wound on his neck.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I would think that this "man" has issues, maybe mentally retarded or some other debilitating illness, I just can't picture any normal human letting another human being ripped apart while alive especially ones own mother.

If I'm wrong well then he should be euthanized just like the dog.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
And "richard," is a dick, for not dying in defense of his Mother, hope that pussy gets sepsis!

Yep. It wouldn't be the first time I beat a pit bull to death.... That sob didn't defend his mom, what a loser!!!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter
And "richard," is a dick, for not dying in defense of his Mother, hope that pussy gets sepsis!

damn right fighting one is hard enough but two can be done. a meter reader here got attacked by two and managed to kill both bare handed, just don't panic.

I've done it too. They break pretty easily... wink

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Alright, I have shot a few dogs but never killed one with my bare hands.

What is the recommended technique for dealing with one let alone two?
two would be pretty hard, but him them by the lower jaw and pin him down with your body weight then choke them out with the other hand. with two you better take the first one out quick. the one thing is not to let them get a hold of you arm or upper body. you will get bite.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Yep. It wouldn't be the first time I beat a pit bull to death.... That sob didn't defend his mom, what a loser!!!!

I've replayed that in my head all day BSA, keep drawing blanks buddy. mad

If that fu-ker was a friend of mine, the next time I saw him I'd go to jail.

Trump Won!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Actually they were her son's dogs but from the article, I gather that he lived there, too.
How do two family pets suddenly turn executioner?

It is a question with no obvious answers.
Yes, there is an obvious answer. They're pit bulls and they have a long record of turning vicious.
“It was a very challenging scene. It was a dog attack. It was very, very, upsetting to everyone who responded to it,” said Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Dionne Waugh.

“I live right next door to them,” said Bonnie Bogart.

She says the male and female pit bulls had a reputation for excessive barking but she never thought something like this could happen.
No one ever thinks this could happen, until someone is dead. It's always 'the other guys' untrained dogs that do this. My well trained dogs NEVER would do this. Yeah, right.
“I was pretty shocked. I thought, when do your pets go after you? That’s what shocked me,” she says.

But Waugh says Animal Control officers did cite Richard Shawl III in 2008 because the dogs were running loose at a neighbor’s house and acting aggressively.

“I feel really bad for Rich Jr. I hope he’s going to be okay,” says Bogart.

He was inside the house when he heard the attack and tried to save his mother.

It has been a bad year for him.

He just lost his dad about three months ago.

The investigation is still ongoing.

It’s unknown if he’ll face charges for having dangerous dogs.

He should be charged with something.

BSA MAGA
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 62 invisible), 3,159 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,881
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.