Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
When I heard he was Mexican, I was surprised. I figured for sure it was a Muslim. Nice to have that report corrected.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by benchman
Had an argument about Muslims with my crap for brains liberal daughter in law. She basically called me an ignorant redneck bigot. Turns out, she's the ignorant one, but she is SO ignorant, she will not see it. This is what we are up against. The narrative is set, the right is wrong, no matter what. Muslims are a problem, and the left refuses to allow that line of thought.
But who's behind bringing them in? Muslims had little to no clout with regard to our nation's immigration policies. Goyim Americans have been overwhelmingly opposed to it from day one. Hmm ... Who could it be? whistle

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Liberalism is a bigger threat to our nation than anything else right now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I saw his picture form the surveillance video on the local news channel, I told my wife "That guy's middle name is going to be Al." She said, "Huh?".

"As in Al Akbar".

Glad the caught him and my heartfelt condolences to the families and friends of the victims.

Carpe' Scrotum
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve
When I saw his picture form the surveillance video on the local news channel, I told my wife "That guy's middle name is going to be Al."
Hah. Precisely my reaction to the news. Imagine my surprise when they said he was a Mexican.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
When I heard he was Mexican, I was surprised. I figured for sure it was a Muslim. Nice to have that report corrected.

Doesn't matter to me...it just reinforces the narrative that we shouldn't be so willy nilly about letting immigrants into this country that don't share what most of us consider our moral and traditional norms.
Kind of late in the game, as the proverbial barn door has been open for far too long...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Had an argument about Muslims with my crap for brains liberal daughter in law. She basically called me an ignorant redneck bigot. Turns out, she's the ignorant one, but she is SO ignorant, she will not see it. This is what we are up against. The narrative is set, the right is wrong, no matter what. Muslims are a problem, and the left refuses to allow that line of thought.

Don't mean to make it worse for you but that woman is going to be indoctrinating your grand-kids, and you have your work cut out for you.

I don't fear for my girl's future as she basically stood over me yesterday and insisted that I make her a new belt for her hunting gear...God love her!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Ex-girlfriend and her grandmother were among the victims.
I'm thinking that religion had very little to do with this one.

I'm with you on this one. If he was a dedicated Muslim, he would have kept the rifle instead of leaving it on the counter and walking out.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Knowing that place well (close to the defunct gun shop "Kesselring's"), and with loved ones living near there who have been touched by this, I am feeling for the victims and their families.

The Muslim who did this was carrying a computer when arrested so it seems likely that, once again, info about the Muslim/terrorist motives will emerge.

Comments in this thread are a reminder about the deliberate ignorance and weak thinking of too many people in this country - particularly younger people - and the potential havoc such "liberals" portend against the blessed liberties that have made this country great.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This happened about 20 minutes from me.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

I'm with you on this one. If he was a dedicated Muslim, he would have kept the rifle instead of leaving it on the counter and walking out.

Ed

I guess you're forgetting how muslims are raised with regards to their views on women? As to leaving the gun behind??? If it was either a 10-22 or a model 60, it was no big loss...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Ed

I guess you're forgetting how muslims are raised with regards to their views on women? As to leaving the gun behind??? If it was either a 10-22 or a model 60, it was no big loss...

If he was a good muslim he would've never made it out of that mall alive.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Ed

If he was a good muslim he would've never made it out of that mall alive.

Mike

They are allowed to live after an "honor killing". Nor do "honor killings" guarantee them a place in paradise. If he he was at the mall as port of Jihad to kill the infidel (us), then he would be assured a place in paradise, and according to his beliefs, it would be rational to continue until dead, so he could go to paradise and be rewarded with his 72 white raisins.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Drudge is reporting as of 9:44 PM (PST) that the Cascade Mall shooter has been captured and IS muslim!
More to follow.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Link: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ured-suspect-turkish-muslim-arcan-cetin/

I never believed the person was other than a POS Muslim

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Arcan Cetin?.......how about Arcane Cretin.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Did you happen to watch Fox the night of the New York bombing. The idiot reporter was tying himself in knots trying to explain the explosion as anything but a bomb. The look on his face when it was confirmed as a bomb was priceless. He then went into the same routine looking to pin the rap on anyone but who we all knew was responsible. These so called News Channels just destroy what ever credibility they have. Same with the reporting on firearms know nothings trying to sound like experts. You would think they would at least get some basic facts and apply a little common sense. Ok I know it would destroy their narrative.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Once again, the liberal news media simply cannot bring themselves to utter the word "terrorism". It shows me where there sympathies lie. Here's the funny thing in all this.....if the Muslims ever gain control of this country, the news media will be one of the first things they crack down on. Wonder what Greta will look like in a burka?

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's a Muslican.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anybody know what gun was used?

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Here is the key to turning the lock: ask her if she would truly like to live in an apartment building with Muslim immigrants. Encourage her to pursue mixed housing alternatives that would normalize the Muslims lives and would allow her to interact with them directly.

Keep the pressure on. When she gets squeamish, ask her why.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by moosemike
Anybody know what gun was used?

Must not have been an AR, otherwise it would have been reported.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

225 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 18 invisible), 1,673 guests, and 1,006 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,388
Posts18,469,804
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.