Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Sorry you can't comprehend a simple thread where YOU and Jonathan stated that you guys use PB bullets because of state law.....

Bullsh**.

What I said was, we use bore-sized conicals because of state law. Here it is verbatim:

Originally Posted by smokepole
That's funny right there. Why would someone want a bore-sized conical you ask?

That's a tough one. Let me think on it. Oh yeah, state law.

In plain English. You want me to draw a picture?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry you can't comprehend a simple thread where YOU and Jonathan stated that you guys use PB bullets because of state law.....

Bullsh**.

What I said was, we use bore-sized conicals because of state law. Here it is verbatim:

In plain English. You want me to draw a picture?

Holy fuuk. Can you read? I just said that.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think you better go night night.......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And both of of you stating using PB use due to state law.

Once again, nobody said state law requires the use of Powerbelt bullets.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go to bed, you have lost it.....

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I have only studied Oregon and Idaho regulations. I never seen a Colorado regulation book, or pamphlet.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I also hunt the Minnesota December muzzelseason. The no excuses work wonders in the cold climate there.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Again, sorry you guys don't know the rules of your back yard, or the "sound reasoning" behind such well thought out regulations.....

Too funny. If you want to understand the CO muzzleloader regs. and the rationale behind them, find a copy of the 2003 Hunting Guide published by the (then) DOW. There's an article in there that goes over all this stuff.

I wrote it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Go to bed, you have lost it.....

No, you have. Or, show me where I said CO law requires use of Powerbelt bullets. That's twice you've claimed I said that.

I didn't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But I don't want to though. You just won't shut up about them...

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Plated to make it load easier you say? Good one! As bigblock pointed out, they're less than bore-sized. I'm just guessing here, but I'm thinking that's what makes them load easier..

Pretty sure you were talking about PB bullets here when you cited state law as to why you used them. Or were you talking about different bore sized plated conicals with skirts that are under sized?

LMAO. You really have lost it.....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I didn't think so. FOS as a Christmas turkey was too kind.

"2muchgums"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Pretty sure you were talking about PB bullets here when you cited state law as to why you used them. Or were you talking about different bore sized plated conicals with skirts that are under sized?

Wrong. I was talking about bore-sized bullets, as the quote above shows in plain English.

You can look it up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was arguing what the hunting regs in Colorado are? Really? Show me where

Still waiting. Where?

It makes sense that you wrote it and don't know what it says. Just like you wrote stuff here in this thread and don't know what it says either laugh

I'm going to bed. I suggest you put the glue tube down. Later....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Wrong. I was talking about bore-sized bullets, as the quote above shows in plain English.

You can look it up.

Yeah in plain english it states undersized plated bullets with skirts. Not PB huh? Ok what then?

You just can't make this $hit up. It is like someone hit the stupid button. Later....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A Powerbelt is nothing but a pure lead conical. It is plated to make it load easier, and has a belt and tip added that in effect do nothing. But I imagine they look real advanced to those ignorant of the facts. I love it when they call them the most advanced muzzleloader bullet on the market. Nice marketing. There is a sucker born every minute they say,

Why would you want a bore sized projectile in a muzzleloader? So you can have less BC and less SD? The Powerbelt is the most over rated, over priced bullet out there. Marketed at the clueless, of course. Because they make no sense on any level to anyone who knows their a$$ from a hole in the ground. Nor should they.....

Dipshcitt:

My post, the one where you claim I said state law requires use of powerbelts, was a point-by-point rebuttal of the ignorant post of yours quoted above.

You asked why anyone would want a bore-sized projectile.

I answered, and told you it was because of state law. Nowhere did I say state law requires powerbelts.

You also made a couple of ignorant claims about powerbelts.

I answered, one by one.

See how that works?

I can still draw you a picture. Not sure it would help though.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I was arguing what the hunting regs in Colorado are? Really? Show me where.

Dipshitt: I never said you were arguing about what the regs are. It's apparent that you have no clue what the regs are.

I said you were arguing about the regs, and you were. There are a couple of pages of you arguing about how stupid the regs are.

You going to deny that 2muchgums?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I never said you were arguing about what the regs are.

I said you were arguing about the regs, and you were.

I can read and comprehend what was written just fine. It is you that suffers an obvious handicap. Once again contradicting yourself. May I suggest entering a program?

And if you wrote the regs and dont know what they are, well that would make perfect sense given the proof you have provided us here.

And the regs are stupid by the way. Which also makes sense now. But at no point did I argue what they were, and you still haven't shown me where, because you can't. Nor do I care what they are, or of your obvious obsession with them. Or for your going way out of your way at our expense just so you could tell us that you wrote them. Bravo. Congratulations. They suck.

You have a "special" day. Don't sniff any more glue.......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I can read and comprehend what was written just fine.

Are you sure about that? I don't think so.

And if you wrote the regs and dont know what they are, well that would make perfect sense given the proof you have provided us here.

And the regs are stupid by the way. Which also makes sense now. But at no point did I argue what they were, and you still haven't shown me where, because you can't. Nor do I care what they are, or of your obvious obsession with them. Or for your going way out of your way at our expense just so you could tell us that you wrote them. Bravo. Congratulations. They suck.

You have a "special" day. Don't sniff any more glue.......

LOL, I never said I wrote the regs, dumbass. I said I wrote an article about them:

If you want to understand the CO muzzleloader regs. and the rationale behind them, find a copy of the 2003 Hunting Guide published by the (then) DOW. There's an article in there that goes over all this stuff.

I wrote it.

I also said I've spoken to the DOW people who were involved in the development of the regs, that should have been a clue for you.

You can't read worth a schitt.

When you're flapping your gums at Mach2, it's hard to absorb information, isn't it?

One last thing. I didn't "go out of my way" to say anything about the state regs, you're the one who brought the subject up with your ignorant question about why anyone would choose to shoot a bore-sized bullet. All I did was tell you that state law required bore-sized bullets, whereupon you launched into a few pages of ignorant BS about how stupid the regs were.

I told you I wrote the article so you'd know that I have more than a passing interest in the subject and actually put in the work to interview the people who developed the regs., plus the state muzzleloading association, plus the NMLRA to get their take.

In other words, I'm informed on the subject, unlike you.

Last edited by smokepole; 10/17/16.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And the regs are stupid by the way. Which also makes sense now. But at no point did I argue what they were.......

Once again, I didn't say you argued what they were, I said you argued about how stupid they were:

Did not know that. WTF is the "reasoning" behind that?

So many stupid gun laws made by those who know nothing of guns....

So a bullet in a plastic jacket is not traditional. But a bullet with a plastic tip and base is.

I rest my case crazy

So you are saying they allow the use of bore sized bullets and not sabots due to the former being poorer long range performers.

I would be very surprised if they actually looked into with that much detail, or even knew that much about it, but it is possible I guess.....

Muzzleloaders do not exactly produce sizzling velocities to begin with. Forcing hunters to use bullets of lower SD that penetrate even less, wound more, and contribute to a greater amount of lost game hardly seems like the responsible thing to do from the so-called experts in the DOW.

The lighter PB bullets are absolute crap because of their low SDs and are known for poor penetration.

Maybe they should choose a different profession.......

Nobody is forcing anyone to use a traditional bow. The way some idiot in the DOW is forcing someone to use an inferior bullet. See the difference?

And why? Because they would rather someone wound an animal than take one a little further ways out with a more reliable bullet? Sounds like some really well thought out logic by the people "who are not stupid and do it for a living".

You're as stupid as dog schitt.

Last edited by smokepole; 10/17/16.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

269 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 36 invisible), 2,578 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,048
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.