Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
THE ROWBOAT COMES FOR YOU.....

This may be the best and most honest political promotion statement you will ever read. It decidedly does not brush objections aside.

You hate Hillary? READ it. You hate Trump? READ it. You think there's no choice? READ it. And, read it with your grown-up hat on. We've all been dealt huge responsibility with this election. The first step toward accepting responsibility is accepting it, and the first step toward accepting it is recognizing it.

READ THIS. Read every single word. It'll take you about three minutes. Be sure to read to the end (take a few minutes and read all of it!)

Are you sickened and despondent with the current campaign and upcoming presidential election?

I truly believe our country is at a political/economic/moral/ social crossroads. To me, Hillary Clinton represents everything that is wrong with our current political structure. On the flip side, I look and listen to Donald Trump and I cringe at every rude, insulting comment he makes. If you find yourself in a similar state of mind, please read the following article:

A Message For Christians About Donald Trump

Here's a famous joke about God and how he talks to us.

"A deeply faithful Christian man is stuck on roof at home with massive flooding up to the 2nd floor. Rowboat comes. He says "No, I'm waiting for God. I prayed and I know he's coming." 2nd Rowboat. "No, I'm waiting for God." 3rd Rowboat. "No, I'm waiting for God."

Water rises. The man drowns. Now he's meeting God in heaven. The religious man says, "Where were you God? I prayed. I was faithful. I asked you to save me. Why would you abandon me?"

God says, "Hey, I sent you 3 rowboats."
Did you ever consider Trump is our rowboat?

Maybe God is trying to tell us something important--that now is not the time for a "nice Christian guy" or a "gentleman" or a typical Republican powder puff. Maybe now is the time for a natural born killer, a ruthless fighter, a warrior. Because right about now we need a miracle, or America is finished. Maybe the rules of gentlemen don't apply here. Maybe a gentleman and "all-around nice Christian" would lead us to slaughter.

Or do you want another Mitt Romney, Bob Dole, John McCain, Gerald Ford or Paul Ryan? Did any of them win? Did they lead the GOP to "the promised land?" Did they change the direction of America ? No, because if you don't win, you have no say.

Paul Ryan couldn't even deliver his own state, Wisconsin ! And as leader of the House, Paul Ryan rolls over to Obama like my dog rolls over for a scrap of food, or a steak bone. Nice, but obedient. I mean Paul Ryan...not my dog. My dog is actually a pretty good defender and loyal.

Maybe God is knocking on your door loudly, but you're not listening. Maybe God understands we need a "war leader" at this moment in time. Maybe God understands if we don't win this election, America is dead. It's over. The greatest nation in world history will be gone. Finished. Kaput. Adios.

And with one last breath, maybe what we need to save us at the last second, is someone different. Someone you haven't ever experienced before-- because you weren't raised in rough and tumble New York where nothing good gets accomplished unless you're combative, aggressive, outrageous, on offense at all times, and maybe just a tad arrogant too.

Someone with a personality you've never seen on stage at your church. Maybe, just maybe, being a nice gentlemanly Christian would not beat Hillary and her billion dollars, and her best friends in the media who will unleash the dogs of hell upon the GOP nominee.

I guess you think God is only nice and gentlemanly. Really? Then you've missed the whole point of the Bible. When necessary, God is pretty tough. When necessary, God strikes with pain, death and destruction. When necessary, God inflicts vengeance.
Maybe you think God couldn't possibly be associated with someone like Trump. Trump is too vicious, rude and crude.

When we won WWII, was God "nice?" Were we gentlemanly when defeating Hitler? Were we gentlemanly when firebombing Germany? Were we gentlemanly when dropping atomic bombs on Japan ? Is God ever "nice" on the battlefield? Or does he send us vicious SOB's like General George S. Patton so the good guys can defeat evil?

It's pretty clear to me God sends unique people to be "war leaders." That's a different role than a pastor or church leader. God understands that.

And maybe it's time to re-define "nice." Maybe Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan aren't nice at all--because they led us to defeat. And losing again would mean the end of America . And God can't allow that. Maybe Romney and Ryan mean well, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Or maybe they're just jealous they had their chance and blew it. Maybe they'd rather help elect Hillary than allow a Trump victory that would make them look weak, feckless and incompetent.

"Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall, But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint." (Isiah 40:30-31)

God is about miracles. We don't need a "nice guy" or a "gentleman" right now. It's the 4th quarter and we're losing 14-0. We need a miracle.

So let me repeat my message to Christians: "YOU'RE MISSING THE BOAT."

I believe Trump is our miracle. I believe Trump is our rowboat. Except he's more like a battleship!

No one is saying Trump is perfect. No one is saying Trump is a perfect conservative. But he is a patriot. He is a warrior. He is a capitalist. He is the right man, at the right time. Yes, he's a bit rude and crude and offensive. But that may make him the perfect warrior to save America , American exceptionalism, capitalism and Judeo-Christian values. The choice should be easy for Christians.

It's Trump...or it's the end of the American dream.

If anything in this article strikes a positive chord with you, please pass it on.

Image removed by sender. Avast
logo
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Agreed

μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump is a great candidate.

Did you ever hear of a dhimmicrap bitching anout the skeletons in their candidates closet?

Trump is a business man.

Trump is not a lawyer.

Trump is not a congenital liar.

Trump is not a criminal.

Trump is not a traitor.

A sorry nwa and losthighway, most of all, he aint gay.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Good read and 100% true.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Pretty much to the point....

It's Trump...or it's the end of the American dream

no other way to put it....

its gotta be God's test to this nation....

We are presented with a George S Patton of business, or a lying career politician of the worst kind....

no matter how many people she's had killed, or how much she has broken US Law, lied, cheated and abused her positions in Government.... Liberals don't care...

Instead of putting her in jail where she belongs, they want to hand her the keys to the entire country instead....

God is testing our resolve and the liberal left wants to hand us to the Devil's Messenger...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
its the end of *our* American dream

other Americans dream of safe zones, unisex bathrooms, free health care, free college education, electric cars fueled by solar wind farms and police that are armed with a bag of lollipops and have handcuffs made of licorice.

I read yesterday where Millennials can't even talk about the issues regarding communism. Its as foreign to them as a rotary phone.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do not for one millisecond believe God is sending Donald Trump. But I do believe he is a much better choice than Hillary Clinton ever will be.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KFWA
its the end of *our* American dream

other Americans dream of safe zones, unisex bathrooms, free health care, free college education, electric cars fueled by solar wind farms and police that are armed with a bag of lollipops and have handcuffs made of licorice.

I read yesterday where Millennials can't even talk about the issues regarding communism. Its as foreign to them as a rotary phone.

Sometimes you don't realize how clueless kids are in today's world....

I've met kids who don't even know things as simple as how to tie their shoes, or tell time on an analog watch...

They've always had velcro shoes, and digital watches...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
God wouldnt send us anyone perfect. Jesus couldnt get the Fire vote.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go tell it on the mountain... or to the Mormons...

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Unfortunately, the votes that are up for grabs couldn't care less about God's intentions. They are pathetic, wishy washy and stand for basically nothing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hillary is such a horrible choice that Trump seems viable.

The GOP is so dysfunctional and out of touch that Trump seems viable.

I am excited about the message that Trump is conveying, because of any candidate in the last 20 years, he's conveying my message of what is important to me as an American.

But if the GOP had anyone that wasn't a globalist or owned by Wall St - Trump would be an afterthought.

And that person would still lose the election because he'd be incapable of having an over the top personality that sucks the oxygen out of the room and demands attention like Trump

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I am a Christian and advise my fellow Christians to get pragmatic, wake up, and smell the paganism. Barring some unforeseeable change, the nation has decayed to the point that an openly Christian candidate is not going to be elected President again, ever, for fear that they may not continue with the baby murders, sodomite marriages, and other evil practices that have become "good". No liberals or libertarians will vote for them and half the conservatives won't for fear they will "force religion on them" even though that has never happened in the U.S. Given the sorry state of things, it will be easier to elect a whoremonger, traitor, or raghead than a Christian. I consider it a sign of the times.

Christians staying home and not voting is what brought about Obama, especially his second term. Many told me that they would not vote for Romney because he was a Mormon. How did that work out huh? Are you enjoying your healthcare premiums? That gun grab was fun wasn't it? How about the night he illuminated the white house in sodomite colors, literally thumbing his nose at the almighty? Want more? Then simply sit on your asses on election day and you will certainly get it.

Its real simple brothers. Pick the heathen you think will treat you best and do the least harm. It ain't Hillary, and if you view yourself as too pious to vote for either one of them, you just voted for Hillary. It is going to take a miracle to pull this country out of the sewer and that is God's department. If there is to be another "great awakening" it will be on his timetable. Until then, we do the best we can with what we have and try to slow the decline.

Finally, in the spirit of the article, its not like we haven't had more than a few cads in our history that have made completely acceptable to great leaders. Then there is Jimmy Carter and to a lesser extent W Bush....professing Christians, horrible Presidents.

Don't over think things. Trump 2016. Just do it.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
The only thing that could make Trump seem acceptable is running against Hillary.

The only thing that could make Hillary president is running against Trump.

Trump does have a sort of sleazy televangelist thing going on, though, so I can sort of see the angle. I mean, did anyone donate enough to get one of those special limited edition black cards to put in their wallet? You might as well write in Kenneth Copeland.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I equivelate Trump to the "hired gunfighters" of the old western days, kinda like Clint Eastwood in the movie "High Plains Drifter". He is a krass, boorish S.O.B. that the civilized townfolk (current U.S. citizenery) hate - BUT- realized he is the tool they need to save their town.
Once his work is done- they want his a$$ gone.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 30incher
I equivelate Trump to the "hired gunfighters" of the old western days, kinda like Clint Eastwood in the movie "High Plains Drifter". He is a krass, boorish S.O.B. that the civilized townfolk (current U.S. citizenery) hate - BUT- realized he is the tool they need to save their town.
Once his work is done- they want his a$$ gone.

with Washington his work will never be done.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see Trump more in the vein of Patton – a strong leader, an ego as big as a mountain but one who is constantly going forward. Patton had his strong views and was about as anti-PC as a man could be; slapping a soldier in anger, preening when the spotlight was on him and wanting that spotlight on him all the time, leaving Nazi bureaucrats in charge of various civil affairs after the war because they were the only ones who knew how to keep things running.

Obviously he is not Patton reincarnate but forceful leaders share a lot of basic characteristics and those characteristics are anathema to ideologues and the BS PC crowd. At this point in time in this country we need someone who will not bow down to the PC false gods and pander to their sniveling acolytes but instead counterattacks their charges to point out their falsity.

I’m not sure what all he might get done and not sure I’d like all that he gets done, but we need someone who attacks the status quo head on to get things done, and Trump strikes me as someone who would do that.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
If you think Trump is your Row Boat well.......Hop on in!

Trump is in it for Trump and pretend anything different is just foolish!

Just relax.....It will be over soon and all your pain will be gone!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If Hillary gets elected, she'll be the most despised person to ever hold the office,..and not just by a significant percentage of the population.

The Secret Service hates her, the intelligence community hates her, a big part of the military hates her, the police around the country hates her, the border patrol hates her,...

Basically, her base is made up of fat women, low testosterone males, and the chronically stupid.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
the thing that make trump my choice is the fact he is not the normal same ol crap we see in politics.it would not have mattered to me who the democrap was.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (10Glocks, 35, arky65, afisher, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 11 invisible), 1,521 guests, and 797 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,600
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.