Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
It'll be interesting to see how close this is. I recall how the media had a lot of graphics set up specifically to address Ron Paul.

I expect media generated graphics directed at Trump tonight.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-brow-define-trump-chris-wallace-debate/

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I will be very surprised if he is "Fair and Balanced" as they claim.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
He will cheat and ask Trump a question that he feels is unfair.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
He will cheat and ask Trump a question that he feels is unfair.

Unlike Clinton who received all of the questions in advance.
[Linked Image]

1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fu-cking flag up every morning at fu-cking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2)“Fu-ck off! It’s enough I have to see you sh-it-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your God-damn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fu-cking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the fu-ck back, stay the fu-ck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fu-cking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable co-ck sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You fu-cking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fu-cking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fu-ck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243
[Linked Image]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Very few Trump supporters left at FOX. Without Hannity, Eric Bolling, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Laura Ingram, Monica Crowley and a few others, FOX News is just slightly right of CNN.

Wallace will, like the rest of the Debate Moderators, debate Trump and throw Hillary a bunch of softballs.

I'm shocked that FOX didn't throw that Trump hating bitch Megyn Kelly back up on the Debate Stage to attack Trump and help out Hillary.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I remember this moment from Chris Wallace

I decided he was a first class dickhead after that

I'm not watching tonight because I think Wallace is going to pull the same [bleep] on Trump and I'll be mad for 2 days

Last edited by KFWA; 10/19/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I have hopes it will be fair and balanced but doubt that it will.
Regardless of how the dabate goes Vote trump for President

A vote for anyone other than Trump is a vote for Hillary.

And a Vote for Hillary is a vote to totally destroy any semblance of our Rights and Freedoms In the United States Of America.

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pulled this from an article on Vox..

"But when asked how he would counter Trump’s habit of stating outright lies during the third presidential debate, Wallace made it clear that he didn’t see it as his role to correct Trump’s false claims.

"That’s not my job. I do not believe that it’s my job to be a truth squad. It’s up to the other person to catch them on that,” he said in an interview with Howard Kurtz. “I view it as kind of like being a referee in a heavyweight championship fight. If it succeeds, after it's over people will say, 'You did a great job. I don't even remember you being on the stage.'"

but, we shall see.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bcraig
I have hopes it will be fair and balanced but doubt that it will.
Regardless of how the dabate goes Vote trump for President

A vote for anyone other than Trump is a vote for Hillary.

And a Vote for Hillary is a vote to totally destroy any semblance of our Rights and Freedoms In the United States Of America.

Agreed!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
if the Fox's wallace dude is indeed a registered democrat, what would you expect him to do but softball hillary, while firing fastballs at the trump.

we're past objectivity now. we're into subjectivity.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The moderator isn't real relevant. It's whether Trump makes his case on the issues, or goes full-retard with his "rigged" and "Hillary is Satan" stuff.

The electorate knows Hillary is corrupt. What the electorate doesn't know is if Trump is capable of understanding a given issue in any depth, having a position on it, and communicating it. He hasn't yet.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would just be happy to see him ask her about all the wikileaks stuff that the media has ignored because they are in full court press defense mode this close to the election. Of course, about 1 week after the election, should she win, they will talk about it since there's nothing to loose at that point. No different than when they suppress Benghazi until after the election.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
if hillary wins the election, is there something at a higher level above us humans running the show?

if trump wins the election, is there something at a higher level above us humans running the show?

der christians, pagans, secular humanists and others, including the judastic members, and the islamic members should be adding their input. because the election does have psycho=spiritual dimensions, no?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I would just be happy to see him ask her about all the wikileaks stuff that the media has ignored because they are in full court press defense mode this close to the election. Of course, about 1 week after the election, should she win, they will talk about it since there's nothing to loose at that point. No different than when they suppress Benghazi until after the election.

Harping on that stuff is a losing game.

I'm realizing the echo chamber many of you guys live in. Within that echo chamber, sure, that'll play great! Outside of it- i.e., the voters Trumps needs to win- we are sick of the Hillary frothing. He needs to show why he should be president. The "ABC" play isn't gonna do it.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

I'm realizing the echo chamber many of you guys live in. Within that echo chamber, sure, that'll play great! Outside of it- i.e., the voters Trumps needs to win- we are sick of the Hillary frothing. He needs to show why he should be president. The "ABC" play isn't gonna do it.

Go spew your chitlib crap on some chitlib site. The internet is lousy with 'em and nobody wants to hear it here.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

It's a losing game to point out her failings and lack of ethics, as evidenced by emails? Why is that?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes and no. it depends on whether you think he can win new people at this point or simply discourage some from participating. I personally think it would be VERY difficult to win new votes at this point. So the only other thing you can do is discourage some from participating. Specifically, disenfranchised Sanders voters that already dislike Clinton may only take a little more salt in the would and just say fuggit and vote for neither of them. A non vote for Hillary is still a win.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The people who say it is a losing game do NOT want him to point things out about Hillary or anyone associated to her.

They do NOT want Trump to go on the Offensive.

If Trump is on the offensive then they may have to answer questions that would be Damning to their Campaign.

The Machine is so used to a person folding when they use their tactics that they don't know whether to chit or go blind.

Trump does not put up with their crap.

Trump for President .

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It'll be interesting to see how close this is. I recall how the media had a lot of graphics set up specifically to address Ron Paul.

I expect media generated graphics directed at Trump tonight.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-brow-define-trump-chris-wallace-debate/
Wallace's job, on behalf of his brethren, is going to be to destroy Trump if he can.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Wallace is a Democrat. Gee. Sounds fair to me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1minute, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.