Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by stxhunter
the old lady is conservative, otherwise i'd tell her to hit the trail.
Wtf is all this talk? Don't y'all just do like me and tell the wifey who to vote for and she does it? I thought the whole idea of Women's Suffrage was to give the good old boys an advantage over the men in panties whose women tell them how it is.

End women's suffrage! smile

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My wife is going today to early vote. (For Trump). She works in public health, makes her sick to see day in day out all these people who claim to be indigent, yet pull up in an Escalade wanting medical services for free.

Be a few more days before Drs will allow me to go out into society and wade with all the other germy people.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
(sic)

Not a lot of easy answers out there

Lot of folks breeding that don't have enough concern for those they bring into this world

Is it the kids fault their parents are dumb? Nope but it's the kid that will have to pay the price if you're ever going to change the behavior of the parent

The kids pay the price when you don't change the behavior of the parent.

Some of my wife's clients have had their kids taken away by social services. 95+% of the time those people aren't going to make any efforts to become half decent parents. I think the experience is making my wife more conservative. When you look at how much the state spends to try and help these people, and when you see almost none of them make a step to better themselves it's real easy to come to the conclusion that as Steely says, they should be culled.

I was talking with one of the states few conservative representatives a few weeks back and she said someone ran the numbers and figured 90% of state services go to 10% of the population.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The conversation is a long one in a marraige. Don't apply the same win/lose metrics to it as you would a 5-minute hot take in a bar with buddies. Be a good debate partner, play fair, and you'll find that you move her your direction over time. Might learn a thing or two over the decades too.

Sammo don't forget who it is that gave their one and only life to you. Quite a gift right there. Last fight of any significance Cyn and I had, a few years ago, we were doing what you guys are doing- punishing, withholding- and it just came to me in a prickly sweat after a few days how utterly sweet it was that this person had chosen ME, and paired with my scruffy ass for life. About broke my heart. Know where your riches lay.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
The conversation is a long one in a marraige. Don't apply the same win/lose metrics to it as you would a 5-minute hot take in a bar with buddies. Be a good debate partner, play fair, and you'll find that you move her your direction over time. Might learn a thing or two over the decades too.

Sammo don't forget who it is that gave their one and only life to you. Quite a gift right there. Last fight of any significance Cyn and I had, a few years ago, we were doing what you guys are doing- punishing, withholding- and it just came to me in a prickly sweat after a few days how utterly sweet it was that this person had chosen ME, and paired with my scruffy ass for life. About broke my heart. Know where your riches lay.

What a fugking homo.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hotload
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
My wife is more hard core than I am even. One thing I am very thankful for. Would be impossible otherwise

Same way at my house. Wife is very hard core against abortion. So she hates Hildog.

Ditto.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave

What a fugking SUCKASS homo.

Clark

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Come on, you can do it. You know you want us to. Go ahead. It will make you fell better. It will make the world a better place.

Tell us to be sweet. smile

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
My wife came form a family of democrats. Once she actually learned a bit about politics and started making some money, she became one of the most politically conservative people I know.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
18 days and you can get back in the bed Sam!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ironbender

Hopefully, with a big smile on your face. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"My wife is my best friend, I don't have friends that are liberal."

Exactly as my situation.

My only dilemma is her listening to the news and being disgusted and upset after hearing clintons voice.

I have to limit her exposure to that voice or there is about an hour of recovery time.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I should learn to just shut up, or at least not watch the 'news' together.

There's solutions available...

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Originally Posted by ironbender

Hopefully, with a big smile on your face. ;-{>8

Woke up with a smile on my face this morning.......

MM, I have an uber vague Farmer's Only account(no pic or details, etc..) that I setup in order to spy on a couple of my buddies. Spied one time and got bored.

But I still get e-mails every day with prospective women(gold diggers).
And of the hundreds of profiles there have been a grand total of 2 decent looking ones....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My bride was a bleeding heart liberal when we first started dating - her dad was a union welder and her mom never had a job in her life. We canceled each other in presidential elections until '96. She saw the light and turned the corner HARD. Only time I saw any "weakness" in her transformation was in '08 when I was bemoaning the newly elected prez . . . she said I needed to at least give him a chance . . . I replied OK, I'll give him two weeks after he assumes office. About two months later she told me I gave him too much time. 41 years later, we both know where the other stands,

Not that either of us are enamored with the Donald, but neither of us can stand the hildebeast.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

MM, I have an uber vague Farmer's Only account(no pic or details, etc..) that I setup in order to spy on a couple of my buddies. Spied one time and got bored.

But I still get e-mails every day with prospective women(gold diggers).
And of the hundreds of profiles there have been a grand total of 2 decent looking ones....

It was only posted jokingly....
As a good argument against Hillary, let her read on her own and when she's done reading, ask her if she now understands why Hillary had a private email server and why her & her "lawyers" deleted 33,000 emails that were under congressional subpoena....
Maybe she'll understand how/why you get so upset...good luck... wink

LINKS

http://nypost.com/2014/06/08/how-the-taliban-got-their-hands-on-modern-us-missiles/
Or have her google "stinger missile hits chinook"
For the TOW missiles...
http://www.businessinsider.com/syria-rebels-and-tow-missiles-2015-10

I'd say that arming the same crew were at war with is a damn good argument on why she shouldn't even be allowed to run...

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Otter, I'm not giving up here.

The conversion might just take a little longer!

My ultra liberal aunt/uncle were in town yesterday. I didn't know they coming until my dad called me while I was swathing hay.

He always gives me a heads up(once/twice a year..) so as to avoid any possibility of an old liberal getting his ass kicked....

(last time we spoke he went off about 'gut shooting hunters' and how wolves are better, blah blah blah...and I damn near lit him up in my folk's kitchen...)

Just cut hay a little while longer and there is still peace in the family.

And FWIW, my wife is a conservative compared to these self righteous tards.

Last edited by SamOlson; 10/22/16.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Politics is the least argued topic in my house.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cal74
Any one else in the same boat lately?

Not married, but my live in gf needs to get her head out of her ass or she'll be living somewhere else.

You can't watch the news with her either, I'll keep my mouth shut and listen and she always needs to throw her two cents in on why Hitlary is so wonderful.

She'd have to have a snapper for that to fly.

Well does she? Lol

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
(sic)

Not a lot of easy answers out there

Lot of folks breeding that don't have enough concern for those they bring into this world

Is it the kids fault their parents are dumb? Nope but it's the kid that will have to pay the price if you're ever going to change the behavior of the parent

The kids pay the price when you don't change the behavior of the parent.

Some of my wife's clients have had their kids taken away by social services. 95+% of the time those people aren't going to make any efforts to become half decent parents. I think the experience is making my wife more conservative. When you look at how much the state spends to try and help these people, and when you see almost none of them make a step to better themselves it's real easy to come to the conclusion that as Steely says, they should be culled.

I was talking with one of the states few conservative representatives a few weeks back and she said someone ran the numbers and figured 90% of state services go to 10% of the population.

Wow. That's pretty sad, believable but sad, roughly 10% of folks sucking up 90% of the state treasure denoted for such. Brrrrrrr

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 222Sako, 72 invisible), 2,273 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,099
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.