Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Just saw on the news where the polls only have Trump up by 3 points in Texas. Now, I'm not in Texas, and certainly don't know the political atmosphere down there. But, here's my thoughts.....polls are wrong, good possibility.....election is rigged, could be.....illegals are voting for Hillary, very good chance......Texans are becoming more liberal, I wouldn't want to believe that. Personally, I believe the polls are wrong, and that they are being skewed in order to make people believe that Trump has no chance of winning, in order to help Hillary. I do believe that Trump has very little chance to win, but I also do not believe that Hillary Clinton is as popular as we are being led to believe. Your thoughts on Texas?

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
My thoughts about ALL the polls, is that they are skewed toward Clinton. The media is wagging the dog big time. Why is it you feel Trump cannot win? That is precisely the feeling that the media is trying to create.

Last edited by benchman; 10/23/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Clinton will win in Texas along about the time we replace the Horned Toad with a Garter Snake for our State Reptile.

Or..... when Trump wins California....take your pick.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No Texans are not becoming more liberal. Unrestrained immigration both legal and illegal is changing Texas and our nation. Stating in the 80's with amnesty, these folks and their many children are now voting. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just saw on the news where the polls only have Trump up by 3 points in Texas.

Incorrect.

The media is reporting Trump is ahead by 3 points.

The truth may or may not be reflected accurately.

the tone at this place sure has changed over the last week.

Nut up or Clinton.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The problem isn't that Texas is becoming more Liberal. It is that like most of America, only around 30% of Texans actually vote. The liberals vote at a higher percentage than conservatives, and Latino voters actually vote. They typically vote more liberal. So the solution is simple, in order for conservatives to win this election we have to get the vote out. So far, across the country the early voting is high. In TN they say it is at a record level. FL too with mail in voting. Hopefully, that means that finally conservatives are getting out of their houses and voting.

As far as the polls go...I don't see how Hillary is 6% ahead of Trump across the nation. Too many people just don't like or trust her.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's funny is folks poo poo yard signs as anecdotal evidence, but somehow polls are something to be worried about?

[bleep] Vote! Do it now if you are able.

And tell all your friends and family.

JFC...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump's up by 5% in Texas, so I wouldn't be too worried about it. Besides, he's gonna win New York, remember?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lotsa Californians in Texas now...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Trump's up by 5% in Texas, so I wouldn't be too worried about it. Besides, he's gonna win New York, remember?

Heck, I've been told that California and Virginia were in play.

15 days to go.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
These polls are all over the place. Rassmusen has Trump +3 and ABC has Clinton +12. Sheesh.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benchman
Why is it you feel Trump cannot win?

At one time I thought Trump, or whoever the GOP nominee was, would win easily. But Trump has not run a very smart campaign, and he has really had only one message.....Hillary is a crook and a liar.....something we all know. Look, Trump was never going to get votes from Hillary's base, or from the Blacks and Latinos. He needed to get votes from the people who didn't particularly care from him, those voters I call the country club Republicans, and the Independents. He has always pretty much had those of us who support the Second Amendment, who don't want to see a liberal SCOTUS, and couldn't fathom the thought of Hillary winning. Trump has been a smartass, a loudmouth, a "I don't give a damn" individual, and rather arrogant.....things that just don't go over well with a lot of people. I still believe the election will be closer than the "experts" are saying, but I do believe that Trump is going to have a very hard time winning.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
But Trump has not run a very smart campaign, and he has really had only one message.....Hillary is a crook and a liar.....something we all know.

Actually, he has a lot more to his message and platform, but the same poll media won't report it.

And I am no Trump fan, its just that hillary is a crook and a liar....

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
No way he is only going to carry Texas with a 3% margin. Voter registration in Brazoria County set a record, and the TV news is reminding people going to vote to take their voter registration card and picture ID!

Mike

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Be sure to encourage democrats to get to the polls on Nov. 9th.

This is a critical election!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
To even think a Dem could win in Texas is.......

C
ccd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If you wanted to construct a GOP presidential candidate who would doom the Texas GOP long term you couldn't create one better than Trump. He acts like he is still running in the primary. Very little outreach to independents. Conservative democrats, who he seems to be targeting don't exist anymore in Texas. Not to mention majority of youth in Texas aren't Caucasian.

The majority of Texans live in big city metro areas now. Lots of minorities and immigrants. State GOP has done good job of pushing and recruiting minority candidates last decade plus. All that goodwill has been destroyed by Trump's mouth. Dems just run ads that show video and audio of Trump speaking. Since these ads started running the race has tightened up.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
If you wanted to construct a GOP presidential candidate who would doom the Texas GOP long term you couldn't create one better than Trump. He acts like he is still running in the primary. Very little outreach to independents. Conservative democrats, who he seems to be targeting don't exist anymore in Texas. Not to mention majority of youth in Texas aren't Caucasian

You have just touched upon the real problem for the entire GOP....

Too many in the Trump Base see a huge rally as proof that Trump has a massive amount of support but what they fail to recognize is those folks are solid Trump supporters and there are no new ones out there. Trump Rallies are like High School Pep Rallies...The stands are filled with the faithful but no one else is going to show up.

Choose to see what you want but the facts are Trump will be very lucky to rack up 160 electoral votes thus a land slide to one of the weakest DEMs in history...

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I do not agree with the anti-Trump sentiments, as far as Texas goes. Small sample, of course, but the lady who runs the likker store I trade at asked me the other day if I was voting for Hillary. Said she was asking all customers, so far only one women said she was for Hillary, no men. The one woman was evidently a hard core liberal, got very upset at the possibility not everyone likes Hillary. Only person I know who might vote for her (MIGHT, because I won't ask him) is a hard-core idiot union member I know.

Mike

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
These polls are all over the place. Rassmusen has Trump +3 and ABC has Clinton +12. Sheesh.

ABC also polled 9 percent more Dems according to their methodology.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RWE
Just saw on the news where the polls only have Trump up by 3 points in Texas.

Incorrect.

The media is reporting Trump is ahead by 3 points.

The truth may or may not be reflected accurately.

the tone at this place sure has changed over the last week.

Nut up or Clinton.

Since when does media lie?

http://time.com/3879744/dewey-defeats-truman-the-story-behind-a-classic-political-photo/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rrroae
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

ABC also polled 9 percent more Dems according to their methodology.

Sigh...

If the poll is legit, that matters not one little bit.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mikewriter
I do not agree with the anti-Trump sentiments, as far as Texas goes. Small sample, of course, but the lady who runs the likker store I trade at asked me the other day if I was voting for Hillary. Said she was asking all customers, so far only one women said she was for Hillary, no men. The one woman was evidently a hard core liberal, got very upset at the possibility not everyone likes Hillary. Only person I know who might vote for her (MIGHT, because I won't ask him) is a hard-core idiot union member I know.

Mike

I talked to a man this morning who is a registered Republican, although he is without a doubt a RINO. He said he thought Hillary would be a better choice than Trump, and went on to say that he wouldn't want his daughter working for Trump. My answer to that was that I'd rather my daughter have Trump's d--k, than Hillary's tongue. The man almost passed out.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

I talked to a man this morning who is a registered Republican, although he is without a doubt a RINO. He said he thought Hillary would be a better choice than Trump, and went on to say that he wouldn't want his daughter working for Trump. My answer to that was that I'd rather my daughter have Trump's d--k, than Hillary's tongue. The man almost passed out.

Well....You are one sick %4@#

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey...as long as people in Ohio and Washington like him.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My thoughts about ALL the polls, is that they are skewed toward Clinton. The media is wagging the dog big time. Why is it you feel Trump cannot win? That is precisely the feeling that the media is trying to create.

Nope I suspect that voters can see who the real Trump is and they dont like it, Woman especially.

and most are starting to realize that he was always a Democrat, hell for years he supported Hillary's senate re election, big Democrat donor.

He's a Democrat thru and thru and lied and convinced a bunch of losers that he was their man......

So eat that Drumpk schlong you wanted it Benchman

Last edited by RGinther; 10/24/16.

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Its about time, get after the candidate you have to vote for or FOAD

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Correct. It's all over but the counting now.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Just saw on the news where the polls only have Trump up by 3 points in Texas. Now, I'm not in Texas, and certainly don't know the political atmosphere down there. But, here's my thoughts.....polls are wrong, good possibility.....election is rigged, could be.....illegals are voting for Hillary, very good chance......Texans are becoming more liberal, I wouldn't want to believe that. Personally, I believe the polls are wrong, and that they are being skewed in order to make people believe that Trump has no chance of winning, in order to help Hillary. I do believe that Trump has very little chance to win, but I also do not believe that Hillary Clinton is as popular as we are being led to believe. Your thoughts on Texas?

Trump consistently did 4-5 points better in the primaries than the polls suggested.

The IBD poll--which has been signifiantly more accurate the last few presidential cycles--has Trump at a tie +/- 2 points nationally the for the last couple polls.

Of course what really counts is the Electoral College state by state. Most of the polls have Trump close one way or the other in the "battleground" states.

If Trump can keep his act together, and continue to pound at his "Contract Withh The Voter" thing, I'm thinking he will gather some more support.

I bet he beats Hillary by quite a bit in Texas.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He should be 10-15 point up in Texas, the question is why isnt he ??

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RGinther

Nope I suspect that voters can see who the real Trump is and they dont like it, Woman especially.

and most are starting to realize that he was always a Democrat, hell for years he supported Hillary's senate re election, big Democrat donor.

He's a Democrat thru and thru and lied and convinced a bunch of losers that he was their man......

Listen, you horses azz. I would like you to say that face to face. It would not seem as clever to you then.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Texas and the nation a lot of bitchers and moaners who have not voted in past elections are registering and coming out to vote for Trump! This is what the LameStream polls are not taking into consideration...BTW these are mostly White males and females.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Yuuge voter turnout spells a Trump Victory!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Do you REALLY think a NYC Liberal is gonna get Texans all enthused? Folks probably figure he's maybe 5 percentage points better than the NYC Liberal opposing him.

JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Well....You are one sick %4@#

Oh oh, guess I offended the homosexual community.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
To even think a Dem could win in Texas is.......

Lots of intelligence here eh? Smarter than a lot of folks....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Do you REALLY think a NYC Liberal is gonna get Texans all enthused? Folks probably figure he's maybe 5 percentage points better than the NYC Liberal opposing him.

Donald Trump is their Davy Crockett.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Listen, you horses azz. I would like you to say that face to face. It would not seem as clever to you then.

Benchman I strongly suspect Id sit you on ya azz, 1 of my nick names when playing football was maggot lol, cause at the end of a game there were only dead bodies and maggots left ....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The ultra-religious(who make up a lot of the republicans in TX) don't like Trump and are upset Cruz isn't the candidate.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
True I think the adultering by Donald and his sexual assaults and language against woman have hurt him badly in what is a pretty religious state.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Texas is full of voting illegals.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't think you have to worry about Texas...or Oklahoma. Of course, I could be wrong, because it has been made painfully clear that only the "swing" states matter.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't think you have to worry about Texas...or Oklahoma. Of course, I could be wrong, because it has been made painfully clear that only the "swing" states matter.

I agree with this 100%

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Benchman I strongly suspect Id sit you on ya azz, 1 of my nick names when playing football was maggot lol, cause at the end of a game there were only dead bodies and maggots left ....
I highly doubt that . Your athletic prowess is in your past. Mine is not.

Last edited by benchman; 10/24/16.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Was in Wichita Falls this AM and they had early voting at the local Home Depot the line started out the front door ran to the back of the store down two aisles then back to the front where the polls were. Lotsa white folks...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

What's Ted Cruz?

Trump Won!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I remember during the 2014 Texas Governors race all the polls were indicating Democrat, Wendy Davis was trailing Republican Greg Abbott by a few percentage points and closing. All the babble was that she stood a very good chance of defeating Abbott. Guess what? Abbott effing crushed her!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500

What's Ted Cruz?

Just a good employee.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Eye Sea. smile

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
True I think the adultering by Donald and his sexual assaults and language against woman have hurt him badly in what is a pretty religious state.

But it didnt affect the libturds supporting the clintons--did it!
Ha. Thought not.

You pos libs would support a fuggin commie, dont you?

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/24/16.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
No Texans are not becoming more liberal. Unrestrained immigration both legal and illegal is changing Texas and our nation. Stating in the 80's with amnesty, these folks and their many children are now voting. Hasbeen

And now you understand what us native Californians had to deal with.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

You know, I think I'm going to actually enjoy seeing you piss and moan for the next 4-8 years about all of this.

Carry on!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

You know, I think I'm going to actually enjoy seeing you piss and moan for the next 4-8 years about all of this.

Carry on!

Oh hell...by then I'll be dead and you'll be able to grow a beard. Enjoy knowing everything while you still do.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I got news for ya..........You're still a maggot and you will always be a maggot.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I seriously doubt his nickname was maggot (although he is) most likely RGimpy didn't hear the "F" sound. No doubt that they were calling him f.aggot

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Benchman I strongly suspect Id lick you on ya azz, 1 of my nick names when playing football was f aggot lol, cause at the end of a game there were only gay boys and f aggots left ....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump supporters are NOT answering the telephone to do skewed polls and they are not posting signs because they don't want to be victims at the hands of Hillary voters. The only poll that will count is the one in November. If it isn't stolen, I think Mr. Trump will have won.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are two Trump signs up on lawns on our street and none for Hillary.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The Jesse Ventura Effect.

Finally, do not discount the electorate’s ability to be mischievous or underestimate how many millions fancy themselves as closet anarchists once they draw the curtain and are all alone in the voting booth. It’s one of the few places left in society where there are no security cameras, no listening devices, no spouses, no kids, no boss, no cops, there’s not even a friggin’ time limit. You can take as long as you need in there and no one can make you do anything. You can push the button and vote a straight party line, or you can write in Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. There are no rules. And because of that, and the anger that so many have toward a broken political system, millions are going to vote for Trump not because they agree with him, not because they like his bigotry or ego, but just because they can.

Just because it will upset the apple cart and make mommy and daddy mad. And in the same way like when you’re standing on the edge of Niagara Falls and your mind wonders for a moment what would that feel like to go over that thing, a lot of people are going to love being in the position of puppetmaster and plunking down for Trump just to see what that might look like. Remember back in the ‘90s when the people of Minnesota elected a professional wrestler as their governor? They didn’t do this because they’re stupid or thought that Jesse Ventura was some sort of statesman or political intellectual. They did so just because they could. Minnesota is one of the smartest states in the country. It is also filled with people who have a dark sense of humor — and voting for Ventura was their version of a good practical joke on a sick political system. This is going to happen again with Trump.

Now I'm not at all claiming that this will be the majority of Trump voters, but it will be a portion of them. How large a portion? Who knows? but I think it's large enough to scew all the polls.

[Linked Image]
JamesJr Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

If Trump was running as a Democrat, that would be considered a badge of honor. It certainly didn't do anything to hurt Bill Clinton, did it.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Most of you don't realize that Texas being a wholly Red state is pretty much a recent phenomenon, like since the mid 90's, and the transformation didn't really have that much to do with the state as it did with a few main players and the Republican party. Didn't work out all that well, Texas had been wholly Democratic or nearly so for more than 100 years, and it just might be that you are seeing the beginning of a transformation back to center. Think most are going to find out that the majority of people don't like a political system that goes to the extreme in either direction, but one that stays pretty much to the center and one that works!

Phil

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
you are a dumb ass and don't know chit about tx, tx turned red when the democrats turned commie/socialist.we still don't like commies.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Sounds like you don't know [bleep] about your own state!

Phil

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Is it really difficult to figure out that these polls are conducted in areas that have a higher percentage of democrats than republicans?

It doesn't mean schit. TX will stay red.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My cousins who live in Texas (Red) tell me that the majority of the people in Texas are Democrats. But that the Latinos on the average don't bother to vote.

Trump has pissed them off this year and thus the swing back to blue.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You're fugking high.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil
i have more than one relative who has been in politics and run for office, all were dems before the carter administration and when they saw what that party had become they all became republicans along with thousands of other. you are the one who hasn't a clue.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Is it really difficult to figure out that these polls are conducted in areas that have a higher percentage of democrats than republicans?

It doesn't mean schit. TX will stay red.

Dave
probably done on 6th st in Austin.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Also what might come to a surprise to most here on this site is that California was mostly a Republican state until the 90's, except for the WW2 years, mostly voted red up to 1990.

Phil

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bugger
My cousins who live in Texas (Red) tell me that the majority of the people in Texas are Democrats. But that the Latinos on the average don't bother to vote.

Trump has pissed them off this year and thus the swing back to blue.
the majority oh my hispanic friends are for trump about 3 to 1 and i know a bunch, that includes my mothers side of the family and they live down in the valley.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Don't believe the polls yet. Wait at least a week before they adjust themselves. Even then, they might still be wrong.

In 1980, 3 days before the election, the polls had Carter up by 9. wink

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

these "polls" are all liberal BS...

This is the most corrupt election in American History...

The democRATS are desperate, and have been since day one, with Bernie Running against Hitlery...

Trump scares them, as he would destroy their parade and their 90 mph goal of The New World Order...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil

Roger is right, and you are dead wrong.Texas will never be the "current shade of blue".

Partly because of the Carpetbagger Republicans during Reconstruction, Texas is by nature a Conservative Democrat State.

Since there is no place for Conservative Democrats, we vote Republican, but there are damn few actual "Republicans" in our State Government, and since we don't have any Democrats, they are counted as "R.s".

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
If you wanted to construct a GOP presidential candidate who would doom the Texas GOP long term you couldn't create one better than Trump. He acts like he is still running in the primary. Very little outreach to independents. Conservative democrats, who he seems to be targeting don't exist anymore in Texas. Not to mention majority of youth in Texas aren't Caucasian

You have just touched upon the real problem for the entire GOP....

Too many in the Trump Base see a huge rally as proof that Trump has a massive amount of support but what they fail to recognize is those folks are solid Trump supporters and there are no new ones out there. Trump Rallies are like High School Pep Rallies...The stands are filled with the faithful but no one else is going to show up.

Choose to see what you want but the facts are Trump will be very lucky to rack up 160 electoral votes thus a land slide to one of the weakest DEMs in history...

OOPs, guess you were wrong.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It's nice to see all these dumb fugks proven wrong.

Again.

Dave

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
We vote red here. Lots of red dirt in Texas

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (02bfishn, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 51 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,427
Posts18,470,733
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.