Bought a Mission MXB-320 last year but just didn't get out with it. We had a cold front come through last night and the deer were on the move so I decided to get to the stand near the house. I was in a ladder stand by a pair of open gates into a cut bean field from two timbered pastures. Just about to give up for the night when a couple does came in and stopped in the 1st gate to look over the bean field. 20 yards isn't all that difficult so I've got a doe hanging. The NAP Spitfire did it's job well, the doe made it maybe 30 yards. Entrance was just at the rear of the near shoulder and exit was center of the far shoulder. Punched both lungs and just scrapped along the top of the heart, taking the big vessels with it.
I need to find a better way to hold the crossbow while in the stand. Really cramped for space and the bow seems awkward as heck to hold for a long sit. That stand is in very tight cover so a deer will be within 50 yards when it comes in view, don't really want to be moving around too much retrieving a bow I've hung up somewhere.