Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Screw them frogs. The more i hear from their leaders the more i think they should be speaking German.

Doesn't matter what they say, conservatives will be in power at the next election.
The French are fed up with it all.

As always in France, the communist faction must be watched carefully. Remember, CDG had to contend with the communist wing of the French resistance, they thought that they would emerge from WWII as the ruling party. The Internationale is a French tune, after all.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
"she"....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Why didn't the United States put an end to the Castro's ?

Not worth the trouble. Had Cuba had oil or other strategic mineral then maybe. Not worth fighting a war over tobacco or sugar. It's that simple.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
That's about what I figured ---follow the money as they say ..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Damm I hope you are right and the same in Germany. I just pray its not too late as some have predicted.[

The lefties in France had better watch their step as the French have a history of killing their kings and everything else that displeases them.

Quite a proud history in fact.

And Merkel, I wouldn't be surprised if she found herself strapped over a fence at some German horse stud as there are still enough of the old German blood left in that country.

The way I see it, the problem is to stop the rest of the West interfering...most notably your lot.

You sounding like one of us "Deplorables"...

DF

It has come as quite a shock for the establishment here to find that the country is full of people with opinions akin to mine.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Damm I hope you are right and the same in Germany. I just pray its not too late as some have predicted.[

The lefties in France had better watch their step as the French have a history of killing their kings and everything else that displeases them.

Quite a proud history in fact.

And Merkel, I wouldn't be surprised if she found herself strapped over a fence at some German horse stud as there are still enough of the old German blood left in that country.

The way I see it, the problem is to stop the rest of the West interfering...most notably your lot.

You sounding like one of us "Deplorables"...

DF

It has come as quite a shock for the establishment here to find that the country is full of people with opinions akin to mine.

Kinda like Brexit and what's happening in Italy.

Seems to be a real movement against elitist, globalist establisment types. And, that's a good thing. People are waking up, paying attention, taking their countries back.

DF

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 55 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,405
Posts18,470,186
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.