Campfire Ranger
What a joke...

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I still want to know how many dead people are still voting in ALL the states.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This schitt is getting surreal.

MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It pays better than flipping burgers, Bernie got a 600 thousand dollar house just for "saying Hillary was a winner"

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Jill the Pill is trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame to 30 minutes. Her meter is running and she is out of nickels. She is that yapping student in class that just likes to hear themselves talk.

I wonder what became of the warrant for her arrest in the NoDak vandalism event?
Here is her photo spray painting a piece of construction equipment.

https://twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/773600529075363840/photo/1

Last edited by bigwhoop; 12/05/16.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I thought Hillary was a nut. Jill's got her beat by a mile.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
she still doesn't get it! she beats on the democracy drum,just can't get through their heads its a constitutional republic.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Schitt just got real in Wayne County, Michigan:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/

One-third of precincts in Wayne County could be disqualified from an unprecedented statewide recount of presidential election results because of problems with ballots.

Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month.

Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662.

According to state law, precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can’t be recounted. If that happens, original election results stand.

“It’s not good,” conceded Daniel Baxter, elections director for the city of Detroit.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/

One-third of precincts in Wayne County could be disqualified from an unprecedented statewide recount of presidential election results because of problems with ballots.

Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month.

Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662.

According to state law, precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can’t be recounted. If that happens, original election results stand.

“It’s not good,” conceded Daniel Baxter, elections director for the city of Detroit.

So what? They chalked up a few too many for Hil on election night? Or they are trying to add in some extras now? Imagine that....

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

But that would mean democrats cheated! We have been told time and time again that there is none of that going on..

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From the article:

"He (Baxter) blamed the discrepancies on the city’s decade-old voting machines, saying 87 optical scanners broke on Election Day. Many jammed when voters fed ballots into scanners, which can result in erroneous vote counts if ballots are inserted multiple times. Poll workers are supposed to adjust counters to reflect a single vote but in many cases failed to do so, causing the discrepancies, Baxter said."

Applying a little logic and math here, and considering we're talking about Detroit, IF there were errors causing the machines to record more than one vote per voter, AND poll workers did not make a correction, THEN the odds are better than average that the excess votes are in Hillary's favor, not Trump's.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So we went to the moon almost fifty years ago but some can't reconcile ballots and voting machines. It's not only not "rocket science" it's not even "plumber science".

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I would ask the same question as Chris Wallace, HOW MANY VOTES DID JILL STEIN GET? If there is no possible way a recount would help her chances - and there certainly isn't - she should not even be allowed to ask for a recount. If Hillary wants one, she should ask for it herself. Or better yet, shut up and fade away.

Mike

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Mikewriter
I would ask the same question as Chris Wallace, HOW MANY VOTES DID JILL STEIN GET? If there is no possible way a recount would help her chances - and there certainly isn't - she should not even be allowed to ask for a recount. If Hillary wants one, she should ask for it herself. Or better yet, shut up and fade away.

Mike

Don't do it for someone's chances. Do it to make the election honest.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Rest assured, whatever the angle is, it'll be an attempt to change future election results in favor of Democrats, not to make elections more honest or fair.

MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Rest assured, whatever the angle is, it'll be an attempt to change future election results in favor of Democrats, not to make elections more honest or fair.

This

Heaven has a wall, a gate and strict immigration policy.

Hell has open borders.

Let that sink in.....

I Live for Opening Day!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
"He (Baxter) blamed the discrepancies on the city’s decade-old voting machines, saying 87 optical scanners broke on Election Day. Many jammed when voters fed ballots into scanners, which can result in erroneous vote counts if ballots are inserted multiple times. Poll workers are supposed to adjust counters to reflect a single vote but in many cases failed to do so, causing the discrepancies, Baxter said."
The voting machines might be a decade old, but how many times have they been used? A max of 3 regular elections. A max of 3 mid-term elections. Primaries for both. 12 times? What kind of junk did they buy anyway? But, maybe the dead voters wear them out faster.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by TwoTrax

This

Post of the day!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

If the dems wanted honest and fair, they wouldn't have spent the past several years fighting voter ID laws.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

If the dems wanted honest and fair, they wouldn't have spent the past several years fighting voter ID laws.

Another winner!

Heaven has a wall, a gate and strict immigration policy.

Hell has open borders.

Let that sink in.....

I Live for Opening Day!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1OntarioJim, 1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 56 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,565
Posts18,491,815
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.