Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by TBREW401
So, The rinos, who would not support Trump, will investigate the Russian hacking inquiry.
Because the Dems want it done.

Gee, what could be wrong with that?

Irrelevant...Trump will be President.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I think Trump just doesn't want to lend any credence to the premise because it takes away from his landslide victory

I don't know whether the Russians hacked or what, nor do I really care. The CIA should investigate and not give two [bleep] what President Elect wants or doesn't want until January 20th.

If Russia did have a hand in it, then shame on them for sitting around with their thumb up their ass and letting it happen. This wasn't a 1 time thing- it had to be ongoing over the course of months for it to have any effect at all.

And like someone said before, the Russians didn't cast ballots -unlike illegal mexicans did

Last edited by KFWA; 12/12/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by achadwick
The whole idea that Russia actively worked to help Trump is absolutely ridiculous. They want a weak, timid, liberal globalist in that office, not a strong nationalist.
No, I'm certain Putin wants a sane stable US government rather than one made up of the insane neocons of either the Democrat or Republican Parties

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by NeBassman
The Russian goal was to cast doubts about the legitimacy of whoever won, mission accomplished if you ask me.
BS. Russia had nothing to do with it. This is the revenge of the scorned American ruling elite.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
[Linked Image]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
And everybody seems to have forgotten that FBI warned that russians had hacked into Illinois and Arizona election system back in July/August. (and thats just what is public know )

Arizona shut down one of its system for a week after that.

I`ll post this again:

- Ivanka Trump is a friend with Putins girlfriend ( great messengers )
- Trump told Russia to hack and find the missing emails
- Emails shows up
- FBI warned about hacked state election systems in July/August
- Clinton is Hawkish towards Russia
- Trump likes Putin, and Putin likes Trump
- Trump gets standing ovation in Kreml when he won
- Russia is cutting defense budgets 20-30% starting next year
- CIA, FBI & DHS has briefed Congress / Senate about Russian involvment since August.

And, belive me, I dont want Hillary for President!! She would likely start a war with Russia! But, I would also like to know if Putin has interfered with the election!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I trust Putin more than I do the American media.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Wow..

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ingwe
[Linked Image]
LOL! Bingo!

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I trust Putin more than I do the American media.
And this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FBI and CIA hate each other more than Hillary and Trump

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Northman
Wow..

I don't know what you're "wow"ing about.

I can go turn on the TV right this second and find any number of media sources telling bold faced lies to the American people.

Putin isn't on there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is just the start of an all out media war against trump. This will go on his entire presidency. As much as the media loved Zero, they hate trump. He will go around them straight to the people, this will make them crazy. Hold on this will get interesting, the RINO's already don't know which way to turn. Old Mitch and Paul Ryan are already talking about trump and his tax cuts. Funny they let Zero do anything he wanted to. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Old Mitch

Trump needs to work to get McConnell out of the way. I'm not sure why he hasn't started yet. Trump took 118 of the 120 counties in Kentucky.

Trump should start making a lot of noise about how McConnell sat by and allowed Obama to destroy Kentucky's coal industry.

Also, Kentucky has a GOP Governor that is a big Trump supporter. I wouldn't be surprised to see him challenge McConnell.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I really don't care if they did or didnt. this whole stunt is designed to take the heat off of HRC over the material that was leaked showing her culpability

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Old Mitch

Trump needs to work to get McConnell out of the way. I'm not sure why he hasn't started yet. Trump took 118 of the 120 counties in Kentucky.

Trump should start making a lot of noise about how McConnell sat by and allowed Obama to destroy Kentucky's coal industry.

Also, Kentucky has a GOP Governor that is a big Trump supporter. I wouldn't be surprised to see him challenge McConnell.

Hell, he gave McConnell's wife a job

as for Russia - you have Clinton talking about enforcing a no fly zone against Russia over Syria - a phuggin pile of sand

while Trump is saying if Russia wants to go kill ISIS fighters, let 'em

Its pretty easy to see why Russia is thinking one of these candidates is crazy and the other we can work with.

Hillary is still thinking this is 1964.

Last edited by KFWA; 12/13/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
many posters on this forum still think it's 1964 in regards to Russia

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
Old Mitch

Hell, he gave McConnell's wife a job

He's going to hook her up with a man that doesn't look like a turtle.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gitem_12
many posters on this forum still think it's 1964 in regards to Russia
Yes, they do.

Don't they think it odd that the same folks who were pro-Soviet Union are today anti-Russian? The reason they loved Russia then was that they were fellow travelers. Today, in post communism Russia, these folks consider Russia to be a hated enemy. It's Russia's abandonment of international communism that drives the hate among the American left in both parties.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

257 members (1Longbow, 222Sako, 12344mag, 2500HD, 280ACKIMP, 007FJ, 20 invisible), 10,067 guests, and 1,088 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,340
Posts18,546,364
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.