Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
With the Americans from Cuba for voting Trump.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alan Gomez , USA TODAY

President Obama announced Thursday an end to the 20-year-old "wet foot, dry foot" policy that allowed most Cuban migrants who reach U.S. soil to stay and become legal permanent residents after one year.

President Obama issued a statement Thursday evening saying the U.S. is working to normalize relations with its one-time foe, and ending this policy was the next logical step.

"Effective immediately, Cuban nationals who attempt to enter the United States illegally and do not qualify for humanitarian relief will be subject to removal," Obama said. "By taking this step, we are treating Cuban migrants the same way we treat migrants from other countries."

Link To Story.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What hypocrisy. Swim in and you get deported. Walk in and you get welfare, a driver's license, Medicaid, housing, free tuition...and a voter's card.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He ain't done yet.

But he's doing a great job of throwing schidt all over the walls before he leaves.

Classless POS.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don't GAF what country you come from and illegally enter the US. If you swim, walk or take a '57 chevy on floats once you touch down on American soil we'll turn your ass around and ship you back. Cuba, Mexico, Africa...doesn't make any difference. You're here illegally.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Maybe I'm not as sharp as the freak show brain trust, but WTF is wrong with throwing back all illegal Cubans?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We stand (once stood) in opposition to Communism. And there is virtually no way to immigrate from Cuba legally?

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
In the Army there is a good way of marking time and I take solace in it now. Seven more days and a wake-up, men.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Maybe I'm not as sharp as the freak show brain trust, but WTF is wrong with throwing back all illegal Cubans?

Good question. Just because they potentially vote republican doesn't make their illegal entry right and sets a dangerous precedent. Unless you come here legally you should be deported irrespective of the country you fled. IMO

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Again, I don't see a problem with what he did.

I do agree it should apply to ALL illegals.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
"By taking this step, we are treating Cuban migrants the same way we treat migrants from other countries."

Bullshit!!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Nothing, illegal is illegal. Its just a get even moment for zero.

For the most part Cubans make great Americans when they come here. They want to be part of America not just be here.

I'd rather have 1000 Cubans float in to Miami than 1 Muslim come in on a plane and then bussed to who knows where.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
Can't imagine the pile of shat that the Trump administration is going to have to clean up when they come into office. The computers will barely be operable, and everything will have to be re-programmed, just as it was when Bush 11 came into office. The Muslim will be long gone, but the smell will remain.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Nothing, illegal is illegal. Its just a get even moment for zero.

For the most part Cubans make great Americans when they come here. They want to be part of America not just be here.

I'd rather have 1000 Cubans float in to Miami than 1 Muslim come in on a plane and then bussed to who knows where.

I've obviously been around an entirely different lot of Cubans on the back of a patrol boat than you.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Should help prevent the Yankees from winning the pennant.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by lightning
Can't imagine the pile of shat that the Trump administration is going to have to clean up when they come into office. The computers will barely be operable, and everything will have to be re-programmed, just as it was when Bush 11 came into office. The Muslim will be long gone, but the smell will remain.

They need to run forensics on all the computers, then run them through the wood chipper.

Would any sane person use a computer left behind by the Obama Administration? Especially with all the hacking and viruses potentially left behind, not to mention the potential of back door portals.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I'd trade three rafts full of Cuban's for one Rubio.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I've obviously been around an entirely different lot of Cubans on the back of a patrol boat than you.

That is without a doubt, I have meet probably a half dozen or so Cubans all have been decent folk and all have been here for many years before I met them.

All that I have met and talked with loved this country and tell me that Cubans are very thankful for America and Americans.

You've obviously dealt with them at their lowest, I have not.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
What hypocrisy. Swim in and you get deported. Walk in and you get welfare, a driver's license, Medicaid, housing, free tuition...and a voter's card.

Exactly... stupid [bleep] wastes our air by still breathing, the hypocrite.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

You left out smart phone...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag

That is without a doubt, I have meet probably a half dozen or so Cubans all have been decent folk and all have been here for many years before I met them.

All that I have met and talked with loved this country and tell me that Cubans are very thankful for America and Americans.

You've obviously dealt with them at their lowest, I have not.

How many of those you met came over to this country on a Chevy door panel filled with Styrofoam, just curious?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 16penny, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 49 invisible), 2,555 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,443
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.