Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by David_Walter
It would be Ryan. The Constitution is clear on that.

Secretary of State is after the Speaker of the House.

Yep, Speaker of the House is next inline since 1947. Dems don't know the Constitution.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And they wonder why Trump won't give them the time of day?

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
This irresponsibility on the part of CNN goes beyond the pale. I hope they are visited by the USSS as they certainly should be.

All I have is loathing and repugnance for the CNN organization.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by websterparish47

Yep, Speaker of the House is next inline since 1947. Dems don't know the Constitution.

Nope.

1)VP

2)Speaker of the House

3)President pro tempore of the Senate

4)Secretary of State

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd say unbelievable but they've sunk so low it's not at all. To what lengths do we have to allow this BS to continue?

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

Nope.

1)VP

2)Speaker of the House

4)Secretary of State

That's correct. Any way, its two long standing Republicans....

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Don't think y'all really understand their level of despair. They literally are fighting for their lives as they know it and will continue to use any and all means at their disposal to remain relevant.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. We have not seem anything yet.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Don't think y'all really understand their level of despair. They literally are fighting for their lives as they know it and will continue to use any and all means at their disposal to remain relevant.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. We have not seem anything yet.

Many underestimate the danger and threat of these idiots.

I don't.

Liberals are the greatest enemy our country has ever known.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by shaman

My advice to CNN is to stop worrying about all these premonitions of Trump's impending doom and get back to reporting the news. The road they are traveling is a dark one and it bodes no good for them.

Sage advice, amigo. Too bad they ain't gonna take it. Too bad for THEM, I mean...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Hope there ain't no Jame Earl Rays out there!!!

IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by steve4102

Nope.

1)VP

2)Speaker of the House

4)Secretary of State

Kinda, sorta, Steve. VP is next if we have one. You may remember that when JFK was assasinated and Johnson became pres., we had no VP for the next three years.

Last edited by websterparish47; 01/19/17.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Many underestimate the danger and threat of these idiots.

I don't.

Liberals are the greatest enemy our country has ever known.
I couldn't agree more..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by isaac
CNN: Assassinating Trump Could Keep Obama Administration in Power

Warner Todd Huston18 Jan 20171,642

As the nation prepares for the peaceful transfer of power on Inauguration Day, CNN is dreaming up scenarios whereby the Obama administration can keep power if President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence were blown up as they prepared to take to oath of office.
On the Wednesday, January 18 broadcast of CNN’s The Situation Room, host Wolf Blitzer aired a segment with a chyron featuring the headline “Developing Now.” During that “developing” segment, Blitzer and correspondent Brian Todd discussed what would happen if the unthinkable occurred on January 20.

Blitzer introduced the segment, saying, “What if an incoming president and his immediate successors were wiped out on day one?” and from there, CNN contributor Brian Todd took over to outline the line of succession if an attack blew up the inaugural dais, killing both Trump and Pence.

The upshot was that in the case of both heads of state being killed, the Secretary of State would take over. Currently that man is Secretary of State John Kerry, But in case some objected because his office would also end as of noon on Inauguration Day, then it would be the Speaker of the House — Republican Paul Ryan — or even Obama’s Under Secretary for Political Affairs Tom Shannon.

The report also noted that the designated survivor appointed by the Obama administration could also become president in the case of a disaster. So, in CNN’s analysis, most of the people who would take over in the worst-case scenario would keep the Obama administration in power, at least indirectly.

So while most of the country is looking to enjoy the day’s events and waiting expectantly to hear what our new president will have to say for his first address as our leader, CNN is wondering what will happen if he is assassinated.

Perhaps CNN is still stuck in anger, the second stage of grief.

That there is enough to pull their media licence.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

As the nation prepares for the peaceful transfer of power on Inauguration Day, CNN is dreaming up scenarios whereby the Obama administration can keep power if President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence were blown up as they prepared to take to oath of office.

On the Wednesday, January 18 broadcast of CNN’s The Situation Room, host Wolf Blitzer aired a segment with a chyron featuring the headline “Developing Now.” During that “developing” segment, Blitzer and correspondent Brian Todd discussed what would happen if the unthinkable occurred on January 20.

I'm sure this sent Hillary Clinton into spasms of laughter interspersed with coughing fits and had her tipping the bottle way past midnight.....again.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
......And they wonder why Pres. Trump attacking the "dishonest media" resonates so well with the American people. They still are all stuck in the first stage of denial.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

I'm sure this sent Hillary Clinton into spasms of laughter interspersed with coughing fits and had her tipping the bottle way past midnight.....again.

More likely to be writing out a reference for someone who knows a lot about 'suicide'.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What CNN is hoping is that they can plant the seed of an idea in the fevered mind of some nut case who will then try and bring CNN's fantasy to life.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Redneck
Huston should be fired - TODAY. CNN should lose their license - TODAY.

Those a-holes are truly INSANE..

Whoever Trump's head of the FCC will be needs to start an investigation into CNN. Media outlets need to act "in the public interest" and there is no way they can defend this as being in the public interest, unless of course you're a crying snowflake that still can't believe Hillary isn't president.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by whistle1
This irresponsibility on the part of CNN goes beyond the pale. I hope they are visited by the USSS as they certainly should be.

All I have is loathing and repugnance for the CNN organization.

This. I can't even find the words to describe my loathing for the liberal press, and liberals in general.

Last edited by 340boy; 01/19/17.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Isaac: I have been declaring for the past 20+ years on many forums (including this one when it came along!) that the greatest threats to the United States of America are from within - specifically the relentless and subversive anti-American media.
The sons of bitches and daughters of whores at cnn just prove my contention correct time and time and time again!
cnn is worthless and illegitimate in its entirety!
Nothing beneficial about its existence at all!
They are worthless to nth degree.
I look forward to the day when they cease to exist.
Sadly some other entity would probably take up cnn's propaganda duties for the demonrats and the anti-American forces!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1badf350, 1minute, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 117LBS, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,355 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,162
Posts18,503,015
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.