Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Trump will focus on making america great again.

GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Dutch
This victory is going to turn into a defeat if we continue to behave like the Democrats did 8 years ago.

If we continue to crow and goad and "in your face" those that disagree with us, the reaction will be the same as OUR reaction to the Democrats approach with Obamacare.

Shove it down their throats, and all you do is build their motivation to defeat us in 4 short years.

Engage, explain, listen, and include. We have the better plan, we have the better ideas, we have the better people, we have the better morality. What we still need is more disciples. We can't continue to govern and implement those plans if we give up on half the electorate. Trump is the change agent, but we are the ones that have to convince half the country to see the light.

Surely you don't still cling to the idea that thise leftists idiots can be reasoned with, do you.

Listen,...the Feminists want to import a hundred million Muslims because "nice".

Feminists want a large population of Muslims in America.

Go try to rationalize them out of that idea.

Exactly.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Tell 'em, "Muslim men cut their women's clits off and make them dress up in big black bags with only their eyes showing,...and usually at least one of those eyes is black."

The feminist will reply, "YOU'RE A XENOPHOBE!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would like to know what the popular vote actually was, if you weed out all of the illegal voters and the ones that voted multiple times, and the rigged machines. Of course we will never know, but I sure wish that I did. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Originally Posted by kid0917
and that little commie fake-Indian woman from Mass.....

Pocahontas . . .

No, no. It's Fauxcahontas

IC B2

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Clinton had almost 3 million more votes nationally, 4.25 million more in California and 1.4 million less in the other 49 states. Trump didn't squeak by he trounced her in the swing states. When Iowa came in and adding the western states that were a given he had 269, I was on edge until I realized Maryland was going to split for at least 1 vote.

At that time I knew it was over and started cheering on Wisconsin and Penn to bury the bitch in her own stink... and they did.

Trump received 2 million more votes than Romney and is the all time GOP vote getter in history.

Kent

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The democrats have California, NYC, and the illegals who are allowed to vote.

The Nationalists have the rest of the country.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Allen917
Trump has big plans. He has assembled a good team to help him. The House and Senate will assist him. BUT...They will not be able or in some cases willing to accomplih much in 4 years without OUR HELP.

The entire radical left, news media, celebrities, teachers, unions will be working diligently to poison the minds of the electorate to block everything that Trump needs to do.

We are going to have to work harder the next 4 years than we ever have, to help Trump accomplish anything. You are going to have to give time money and effort to combat the left at every opportunity. So attend school board meetings, attend town halls, write protest on celebrity fan pages, write your Congress, write your news editors, go to your union meetings, whatever you can do.

Just batching about it here on the campfire doesn't count for much because we are the chior.

Nice touch on the keyboard, well said

Important to have a leader but if he's the only one leaving the trenches when it's time to take the hill, you're apt to not get the results you desired

Face it if Trump discovered a cure for cancer tomorrow the MSM headlines would read " Trump kills jobs in healthcare"

The fight is just getting started

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari

We also need to court moderate Senate Democrats; a simple narrow majority won't get legislation passed.

The Repubs just need to quit pandering to them, like allowing all the delays on the cabinet members, & hardball them with a simple majority on EVERYTHING............time for the rules to change.

The (majority of) Senate dems need to be treated like the radical azzholes that they are.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

We won this miracle by a hair, we should never forget that.

I would really be interested in you explaining this. Your statement couldn't be further from the truth. The electoral win was a landslide and adding in the number of other govt positions replacing democrats with republicans was also a landslide. The California vote means chit!

You live in one of the true democratic cities in Texas simply because it's like 50% Mexican on the legal citizenship side and has probably another half to a million illegals. That city is a write off as long as Mexicans vote for all their people to be able to come here at their will.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This victory is going to turn into a defeat if we continue to behave like the Democrats did 8 years ago.

If we continue to crow and goad and "in your face" those that disagree with us, the reaction will be the same as OUR reaction to the Democrats approach with Obamacare.

Shove it down their throats, and all you do is build their motivation to defeat us in 4 short years.

Engage, explain, listen, and include. We have the better plan, we have the better ideas, we have the better people, we have the better morality. What we still need is more disciples. We can't continue to govern and implement those plans if we give up on half the electorate. Trump is the change agent, but we are the ones that have to convince half the country to see the light.

I disagree totally- sorry.

Trump needs to ignore the Far Left and do what he said he would do-ALL of it!

The Far Left will villify him just as ferverently if he tries to play nice or goes full speed ahead. He was elected for full speed ahead. Trump needs only one strategy to kill the Democrat Party nationally for the next 60 years. All he needs is do to show that he- and the GOP - can bring jobs and public safety to the Urban Areas, And the Dems will lose 25%+ of the African Anericsn vote. Once the Dems lose that, they cannot win a national election.

Once the Hispanics here see that Trump is no threat to them, and he starts cleaning up the Latino gangs and makes the atmosphere for small business friendly, the Dems will lose a bigger percentage of the Hispanic vote. Lot's of Latinos own their own small business - landscaping, painting, masonry etc.

That leaves them with LGBT, which is a small block, the Elitist White Liberals (not a majority) as the only blocks that they can rely on.

If Trump delivers, the Dems will suffer the same fate as the GOP did in 1932. It's taken 80 years for the GOP to regain complete control.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Pocahontas . . .
insult to a fine woman! Pocahontas makes that shrew look like the swine she is

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ranger99
how do you get rid of the pinheads like
schumer and feinstein when the pinhead
voters send them back to washington time
after time ? this last disaster got sent
to the whitehouse twice

You neutralize them with a pro Constitution Supreme Court. You know they are going to fight tooth and nail everyone of Mr. T's SCOTUS nominations. The republicans are going to have to fight tooth and nail to minimize the liberals damage.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari

I disagree totally- sorry.

Trump needs to ignore the Far Left and do what he said he would do-ALL of it!

The Far Left will villify him just as ferverently if he tries to play nice or goes full speed ahead. He was elected for full speed ahead. Trump needs only on strategy to kill the Democrat Party Nationally for the next 60 years. All he needs is to slow that he- and the GOP can bring jobs and public safety to the Urban Areas, And the Dems will lose 25%+ of the African Anericsn vote. Once the Dems lose that, they cannot win a national election.
Once the Hispanics here see that Trump'is no threat to them, and he starts cleaning up the Latino gangs and makes the atmosphere for small business friendly, the Dems will lose a bigger percentage of the Hispanic vote.

That leaves them with GLBT, which is a small block, the Elitist White Liberals(not a majority) as the only blocks that they can rely on.

If Trump delivers, the Dems will suffer the same fate as the GOP did in 1932. It's taken 80 years for the GOP to regain complete control.

Your butchering that acronym inspired me.

BLTG
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can't rely on typing on my phone!!!

(That looks good!)

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I mean, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir? To quote the poet W.A. Yankovitch.... Nerdy in the extreme, Whiter than sour cream. grin

Yeah, fugg the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, shoulda had Jay Z and NWA instead.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
to the whitehouse twice

Trump has a LOT to get done and the above is a significant problem (not just involving problematic Dems, either). He is a deal maker by nature. If he can't beat them into line with sensible and practical moves supported with strong logic (try embarrassment) he will have to use more crude muscle and pressure from the folks. Not easy in any case - should prove interesting.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let us not forget amid our euphoria that we won this election by a hair.

First thing is we gotta get those Supreme Court members appointed, fortunately President Trump appears to be on that.

Second thing is we have to move decisively on securing the Border while we have the means. Trump appears to be on that too, Lord I hope he can get stuff done.

Another observation....

....I watched the inauguration live with a classroom full of mostly Hispanic kids, Tex-Mexicans. At this point the usual dumb fuggs here will jump to all sorts of conclusions, but these kids are mostly all Americans, most going back three or four generations.

We need these people, in Texas, to be on our side, in even my lifetime Hispanics are going to be an actual majority statewide and without Texas we're fugged.

Like most American teenagers, at that age most of 'em get their political views straight off of social media and the MSM.

Even so, Trump's forceful inauguration speech had 'em all quiet and listening; no catcalls, no snide remarks afterwards, just quiet.

I ain't about race-based politics and I despise affirmative action and quotas, but I gotta say Trump's inauguration was lily-White, of course the kids commented on that too.

People most often vote for people who look like them, that's just human nature. We gotta do a better job.

Birdwatcher

It's been years since I spent quality time in Texas, but I recall the adult Tex-Mexicans as being a pretty conservative bunch and family values leading the way. Keeping the kids on task to family values is key to keeping Texas conservative. At least in my view.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CCCC
to the whitehouse twice

Trump has a LOT to get done and the above is a significant problem (not just involving problematic Dems, either). He is a deal maker by nature. If he can't beat them into line with sensible and practical moves supported with strong logic (try embarrassment) he will have to use more crude muscle and pressure from the folks. Not easy in any case - should prove interesting.

Maybe he could get them all treadmills. Worked for Reid.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Pocahontas . . .

Lie-awatha

Talking to you is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

235 members (2500HD, 257 mag, 160user, 1shotnokilz, 325wsm1, 30incher, 21 invisible), 16,982 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,299
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.