Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
One of the ways to help the economy is to start cutting down the debt. Reduce government spending and waste. I think Trump will be all over this but congress is going to need to be prodded, likely by replacing many of the older ones.

Yep. His early take on a partial budget has a $1T budget cut.

And we aint never heard the likes of fuggin whining. wink

Trump Won!

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by gunner500
BWAAHAHAHAlaugh, especially if they had a damn liquor bar down the hall!

Hahaha! We would get thrown out for sure.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I wouldnt be let in wearing my blue state highlighted dumbfuckistan hoodie! laugh

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
We know President Trump has the balls to call a footdragger out and do it RIGHT NOW .
And of yes the rinos will do their level best to keep change for the better "for us'' from happening .

""Easy: they'll go "culture warrior" instead of focusing on the economy.""

Sure wish President Trump would explain to federal gov't that they aren't there for "culture war stuff" -leave that to the states .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
By continuing to be a elite group of egotistical self interest seekers.
To politicians, no priority exceeds the desire to stay in power.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
The Rs have the House. They have the Senate. They control at least 34 Governor's mansions and 32 state legislatures (including all of them in the South). Trump, as an R with the balls to actually fight, is POTUS. The Rs still hold a majority in the SCOTUS and that will expand within the next four years. The economy is already picking up due to anticipation of Trump bringing manufacturing and jobs back to the U.S.

How in the Hell will the GOPe f'k this up?

Easy: they'll go "culture warrior" instead of focusing on the economy.

Yes, abortion is a travesty that needs to end. Do it via 6-7 SCOTUS appointments. Quit worrying about who is f'king whom in their bedroom; nunyabizness.

Concentrate on the economy, on bringing back jobs and manufacturing, on improving crumbling infrastructure, and on rebuilding the military. Do that, and the swing states of VA, WV, PA, OH, NC, NH, and MI are solid R in 2020 (and beyond) and the Rs control Congress as well. The rest takes cares of itself at that point.

Concentrate on breaking the back of the D-plantation for blacks in urban areas by creating jobs there and busting up the gangs and rings of violence. Do that, and the Ds can't win anywhere outside of the urban elite sectors. The rest takes care of itself then.

Concentrate on the economy and leave all the culture war bullschit to the side, because if you win on the economy the culture war stuff takes care of itself.

The GOPe will f'k this up if they do otherwise.

I totally agree on these points.

But if any group can snatch an agonizing defeat from the jaws of certain glorious victory its the Republican Establishment.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Remember, we now have 3 parties. The Democrats, The Republicans and The Trump Party.

The Democrats will be stabbing Trump in the back as they want the WH back in 2020.

The Republicans will eventually stab Trump in the back as they want the WH back in 2024.

The Trump Party will need to stay on high alert to make sure neither of the above undo the new power of the Trump Party.

It's going to be a hell of a ride the next 4 yrs.

But NEVER DOUBT that neither the Democrats or the Republicans want an empowered American Trump Party.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Harry M
Remember, we now have 3 parties. The Democrats, The Republicans and The Trump Party.

The Democrats will be stabbing Trump in the back as they want the WH back in 2020.

The Republicans will eventually stab Trump in the back as they want the WH back in 2024.

The Trump Party will need to stay on high alert to make sure neither of the above undo the new power of the Trump Party.

It's going to be a hell of a ride the next 4 yrs.

But NEVER DOUBT that neither the Democrats or the Republicans want an empowered American Trump Party.

After some success, Trump will start naming names, and calling out RINOs. He will hopefully start a new party. Maybe named the "Energized Republicans". Anyway President Trump needs to develop and identify a coalition. No need for the likes of mccain. RINOs may be a bigger problem than dems.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

You nailed it Sean,

If the social conservatives wander into that wilderness, they won't be in control for long.

The one possible saving grace is Trump is NOT a idealogue. Indeed, he initially was pretty moderate socially. Over the last year he has obviously changed his language to cater to the more socially conservative.

Focusing on the economy is the best "social program" that can possibly happen for Republicans--and especially for Americans.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Harry M

Excellent description.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Bring back and create jobs, reform tax code for corporations,small business and the regular guy

Rebuild the military

Secure boarders

A safe country that is prospering with more $ in peoples pocket is the way to insure 4 more years

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Bring back and create jobs, reform tax code for corporations,small business and the regular guy

Rebuild the military

Secure boarders

A safe country that is prospering with more $ in peoples pocket is the way to insure 4 more years

That's what should be done.

How they will f'k it up is ignoring that and going culture warrior.

If they do f'k it up that way, it will be by design and as a means to insure the survival of the D party. There could be no other rational answer as to why.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I don't think the house will buck Trump as they must be reelected in 2 years and have enough a majority to out vote a few decenters.

The senate, now I wanted Cruz for VP and then after some Trump economic issues seasoning, the next president. That didn't happen. But if he's smart, coalition with Trump and some other senators to usurp the leadership and forge a new hierarchy within, if not in name but truth, he could do it with Trumps backing. And have a path to future presidency.

Kent

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Cruz is done as POTUS he'll not sniff it again

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

This, and rightfully so.

The Rs have a very deep bench. Move on from Cruz and the bunch of knuckleheads that Trump stomped.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Ya know usually the politicians are the last one's to see that.

I would not be surprised to see Cruz try again.
As many have stated Cruz would be great on the SCOTUS.
He has said he is not interested in that.
Wish he would see that he could probably best serve the country on the court and leave a much longer and more important legacy.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
God told him he would be POTUS not SCOTUS

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

That's his choice to sulk or not, the avenue is there though.

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I keep hearing talk of "crumbling infrastructure". What is that? Are we going to pave the highways with gold or ??? New railways? To where? I thought railway construction was done 100 years ago. Are bridges falling somewhere and I missed it? What are we talking about? Oregon has roads that have ruts from studded tire damage, that I get. Otherwise, ????

Abortion. Sorry, can't leave it alone. God will not view a nation favorably that murders millions of children for the convenience of the unrighteous people that make them. Period. It simply has to stop. These screaming beitches marching in DC are the poster children for abortion. I wasn't impressed by any of them I watched, were you? Their opinion should bear zero weight in national debates because clearly their judgement is clouded by selfish rage.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A major issue is bridges. They're built for a certain life span and many are over it. Many weren't engineered for the much heavier traffic that they get now compared to 50 years ago. Many are too narrow. I really hate crossing a 3 lane bridge with my mirrors only a foot from a truck's tires on each side.
An example is one we have here over a 500' deep canyon. It was built in the mid 70's and engineered for a 50 year life span. We're already getting close to it's expected life. The traffic it carries is exponentially higher than when it was built. They've talked about planning for a replacement but the money isn't there and likely won't be.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 48 invisible), 2,296 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,304
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.