Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Opinions on the President that eroded the Constitution the most?
Way back, Andrew Jackson, or before?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
1) FDR. 2) Carter. 3) Obama(Obama is third because he proved absolutely impotent on achieving his aims. He would have liked to implement limits on 2A and failed. BHO did lasting damage to the education system. It will take 20 years to get it back. We are in a dangerous position right now because of the snowflakes. Think about it I haven't coached wrestling for 8 years because most people think I would be to hard on the athletes in practice. I see strength within the young females that I teach but a lot of the young men are pretty weak minded.

Last edited by kaboku68; 01/22/17.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Any Dumbocrats

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Without any doubt, the POTUS who eroded the Constitution the most was Abraham Lincoln. His determination to preserve the Union resulted in the death of freedom in this country. Some may say that we are still free, but how can we be free of we cannot secede? You and I build a house together. I get tired of your abusive attitude and attempt to leave the house. You kill me for trying to leave and you kill anyone else who tries to leave and on the pain of death you prevent anyone else from even trying it again. That's not freedom.

Lincoln took away freedom and subsequent Presidents, FDR, LBJ and Obama, moved us closer to Communism.

Maybe Trump and a Republican Congress will shift the pendulum in the other direction.

KC

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Lincoln had to. Had Lincoln let the Confederate states secede Britain who was actively building confederate ships would have attacked US as part of the Trent Affair. The Union would have lost. Lincoln had to fight a war of aggression using military technology(central planning, railroads and the minnie ball) with a massive surplus of immigrants in order to keep the Union together. Union had wheat that the Brits needed. Cotton that the French needed. Cotton and wheat were the only real products that had economic value.

French had taken over Mexico and were looking pretty close to possibilities of taking CSA.

Lincoln's emancipation proclamation put the Union on moral high grounds so other nations wouldn't legal trade with CSA though all were importing blackmarket cotton.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Nixon was no prize, he established EPA.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Opinions on the President that eroded the Constitution the most?
Way back, Andrew Jackson, or before?

for all practical purposes, the worst was barack. Jackson, Lincoln (my personal choice for worst), Wilson, FDR,............all ancient history.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaboku68
1) FDR. 2) Carter. 3) Obama(Obama is third because he proved absolutely impotent on achieving his aims. He would have liked to implement limits on 2A and failed. BHO did lasting damage to the education system. It will take 20 years to get it back. We are in a dangerous position right now because of the snowflakes. Think about it I haven't coached wrestling for 8 years because most people think I would be to hard on the athletes in practice. I see strength within the young females that I teach but a lot of the young men are pretty weak minded.

I more or less agree with your analysis, but I would put Wilson at #1 and move everyone else down the list one. Wilson opened the door for the others on your list to follow.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 1,494 guests, and 872 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.