-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The street corner business must have been slow that evening. BLM slogans? Really?

[Linked Image]

Police: 4 North Carolina women arrested for anti-Trump, anti-police graffiti spree

Four North Carolina women were charged for allegedly painting anti-police, anti-Donald Trump and Black Lives Matter slogans on several businesses and a police car.

Boone police said Taryn Bledsoe, 22, Juliana Grainger, 22, Elizabeth Prier, 22, and Hannah Seay, 21, were arrested late last week. They were charged with seven counts of misdemeanor graffiti and one count of damaging personal property.

Police said the woman caused about $10,000 worth of damage.

Police said a tip from High Country Crime Stoppers led to the arrests.

“I stated this case was a priority for us,” police Chief Dana Crawford said. “Thanks to the involvement of citizens who came forward, we resolved this case in short order. I applaud the community for their overwhelming response. I would also like to thank High Country Crime Stoppers for their invaluable service.”

From FOX News

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Mudsharks all.
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
The street corner business must have been slow that evening. BLM slogans? Really?

[Linked Image]

Police: 4 North Carolina women arrested for anti-Trump, anti-police graffiti spree

Four North Carolina women were charged for allegedly painting anti-police, anti-Donald Trump and Black Lives Matter slogans on several businesses and a police car.

Boone police said Taryn Bledsoe, 22, Juliana Grainger, 22, Elizabeth Prier, 22, and Hannah Seay, 21, were arrested late last week. They were charged with seven counts of misdemeanor graffiti and one count of damaging personal property.

“I stated this case was a priority for us,” police Chief Dana Crawford said. “Thanks to the involvement of citizens who came forward, we resolved this case in short order. I applaud the community for their overwhelming response. I would also like to thank High Country Crime Stoppers for their invaluable service.”

From FOX News

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Dumasses

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Mudsharks all.
Originally Posted by Beoceorl

[Linked Image]

From FOX News

No doubt

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
The really funny thing about it is that there are maybe 200 black kids enrolled at ASU in Boone and they are mostly athletes.

Four of the football players lived across the hall from my daughter's apartment last year and three pitched in to help me move her out while her roommate's snowflake boyfriends played video games and watched. Slipped them a C note when finished and told them to have dinner on me. They would not take it so I told them we could do it the easy way or the hard way ( even though they had about 700 pounds on me ). Very nice young men.

I would not have pissed on the snowflakes if their heads were on fire.

IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought Amy Winehouse was dead?

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
More expensive foolishness.

Retired cat herder.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Such stupidity should cost them enough that they will think it wasn't such a good idea after all. Hell, just let the property owners destroy some of THEIR stuff. Bet they wouldn't like that much.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE
I thought Amy Winehouse was dead?

LOL 1st thing I thought of was looks like Elvira.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (16penny, 007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 61 invisible), 2,477 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,435
Posts18,470,821
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.