Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I know a guy that was driving intoxiced one night, he said he thought he was doing good until a tractor passed him. Then one day a coworker ask me if I'd ever been drunk enough to lick around a woman's belly button, I told him I'd been alot drunker than that.

Last edited by 66niteowl; 02/05/17.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I got so drunk one night Foster Brooks was taking notes.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I was so drunk one night when I was 18 years old that I have not been drunk since.... laugh

True fact, btw.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

I got so drunk all i felt like was a torso.. All four of my extremities were numb.

And this Ukrainian Holocaust Survivor Grandmother, kept lifting my head and giving me coffee, and letting my head free fall and slam back down on the table. Over and over. Lesson perhaps.

It was a long night, and she knew I couldn't go home like that. Saved my teenage bacon.

Didint touch vodka for 5 years.

God Bless, Babcia. RIP.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This Xmas karaoke singing Feliz Navidad while moon walking with video smart phones rolling. I was f*cking wasted.

IC B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
being drunk is what the human race does in real-time nowadays.

but, thinking back, once upon a time i was so drunk on white licquor that i wasn't civil to the dude who brought our hamburgers out to the car from cook-shack.

he was going to kill me, but was talked out of it by the other 5 members in the car.

we didn't wait to eat, we just got the hell out.

mean licquor especially white-type, is not one's friend.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I was so drunk one night when I was 18 years old that I have not been drunk since.... laugh

True fact, btw.

The exact same here.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Back in my whiskey days I got so drunk I ran into the back of a Sheriffs car with my motor cycle while leaving a bar one night on Prescott's Whisky row.
Fortunately the county jail/court house was conviently located right across the street from Whisky row. Ha
Back in those drunk driving wasn't a big deal so they generally reduced the charges to wreckless driving and gave you a stiff fine.
I still like my beer and a little whisky now and then but I haven't been that drunk or driven after drinking since....and that was 45 yrs ago.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After about 35 years of heavy drinking I got sick and tired of spending most of the next day sick and tired, quit the damn stuff entirely New Years Day 1993.

Last edited by jnyork; 02/05/17.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
About college graduation time, I got totally wiped out and was sick for several days. I said that being drunk wasn't nearly enough fun to put up with the pain later. I haven't been any more than slightly tipsy ever since.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
I woke up in my best friends bed with his wife. I woke up and he was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at us. I began to try to apologize, he just smiled and said don't worry about it you were so drunk last nite you just thought you were me. smile Or was this just a dream, hmmm

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I am not proud of getting drunk.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't drink......

Since I sang "wake it, shake it, money, money".............
at a fund raiser for a pro life group......
Last nite.

Still haven't found my pants.

Vinny

P.S. Remember the Sabbath

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can't recall any.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was so drunk I almost voted for Hillary!

There's 2 dates they carve on your tombstone.
Everyone knows what they mean.
What's more important is time that is known
as the little dash inbetween.

Razz
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Heck fellers, you ain't been wasted till you have to get down on one knee to pump gas ...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Back in my whiskey days I got so drunk I ran into the back of a Sheriffs car with my motor cycle while leaving a bar one night on Prescott's Whisky row.
Fortunately the county jail/court house was conviently located right across the street from Whisky row. Ha
Back in those drunk driving wasn't a big deal so they generally reduced the charges to wreckless driving and gave you a stiff fine.
I still like my beer and a little whisky now and then but I haven't been that drunk or driven after drinking since....and that was 45 yrs ago.

and a pretty good chance i would know who arrested you, given i served as a deputy on same s.o. not to long after that. I could tell stories about what i saw on that courthouse lawn which was under the jurisdiction of the s.o. being county property.
Me and another guy some years later arrested a mesa pd. officer for dwi over the fourth. He was not happy.
As to whiskey row, in my drinking days i was blizted in matt's many many times. it was easy, i lived two blocks south of whiskey row and i could stumble that far.
In the 70's a city p.d. officer parked a van right on whiskey row. He had a kegger iced down in there. when you went off duty, switch out of the uniform and head to the van. Good times.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 02/05/17.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Went to the service club to eat a steak and watch a film the night before heading out. I do not remember leaving the club or reaching the barracks. Some one woke me reporting the bus was there to take us to the plane. Some one woke me saying we needed to get off the bus. I was shaken and told to put my bags on the plane. Some one woke me saying we needed to get on the plane. I woke when we landed in Manila to refuel. I woke again to deplane in Da Nang and immediately began a 12-hour night shift. I have/will never do that again.

Last edited by 1minute; 02/05/17.

1Minute
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
So drunk I was dressed as a free mammogram machine on Halloween... left party to walk home I was so drunk (Fremont to Queene Ann in Seattle, not far). Blacked out mid-journey. Woke up in a bush with a couple strangers asking if I was OK. They called me a cab and the cabbie is lucky I didn't puke in his car. Got a twisted ankle in the process- assume it was while walking and that's why I was sleeping in a bush.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
NYE, got freakin' BLASTED (was having a ball).
Then some little gal walked by, killer booty.
Asked her out (date in a couple days).
Sober, date night............yup, sweet little arse on her.
Ended up married, kids............all that jazz.

Shoulda never started drinking.

Oh well, damage done. Hunting DVD's and Trooper Ale coming right up!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (257Bob, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 204guy, 74 invisible), 2,336 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,684
Posts18,493,949
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.