Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i was drunk the day my mom got outta prison....

My diploma is a DD214

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Was pretty hammered at the Maiden, MotorHead and Dio show.........My buddy said I had a blast.

I'll take his word for it, not sure of many details LOL.

Pretty reserved actually, and a music geek, but got caught up in the flow and just let 'er rip.

Got a moderate buzz at MachineHead/Lamb of God show.....skinhead bumbled into my guitar buds and I.
Twice. Rather annoyed at the rudeness, I charged after and wiped him out in the pit.

Woke up next day like I had been run over by a truck.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Rolled never the same pickup twice in the same night. 67 chevy never even broke out a window. but one door wouldn't open

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I was so drunk one night I got out of bed, went into spare bedroom opened dresser drawer, took a leak in it and went back to bed. Would not of believed but wife showed me evidence next morning.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I once got so drunk I thought I was Travis.

A sobering experience.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
woke up in jail a few times when i was young.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Hangovers suck!!

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Woke up hugging a barracks crapper that had been literally destroyed by the Vietnamese boat people who were the prior residents!

NOT pretty.

Last edited by kaywoodie; 02/05/17.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Came home from being part of Multi-National Peacekeeping Force in Lebanon in 1984. Left Long Beach, CA headed for Mexico to have some fun...

Sobered up enough to discover I was in Las Vegas and don't remember getting there. I rode a '78 Wide Glide from San Diego to Vegas and don't remember doing it... Have not been drunk since!

If it has whipped cream and chocolate drizzles on it, it’s dessert. Grow up and get a coffee damnit
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I woke up in my Dress A's face down in the aisle of an airplane.

The flight attendant was pretty perturbed and I had a puddle of drool under my mouth that could have drowned a fish.

Next thing I remember was three flight attendants telling me I had to exit the plane. There was nobody else on it.

This was pre-9/11.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by htredneck
Came home from being part of Multi-National Peacekeeping Force in Lebanon in 1984. Left Long Beach, CA headed for Mexico to have some fun...

Sobered up enough to discover I was in Las Vegas and don't remember getting there. I rode a '78 Wide Glide from San Diego to Vegas and don't remember doing it... Have not been drunk since!

LMAO.

That's fugking awesome.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I know four guys that left one night headed to Florida, 7 hours later they realized they were in Texas. I'm glad I missed that ride

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hanco
Hangovers suck!!

Too much Geritol and cough syrup has that effect.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
When I was 17 myself and 3 friends got a guy at a liquor store to buy us four 6 packs of Lone Star longnecks. We then went to my house (parents were out of town) and had a chugalug contest. I don't remember who won contest one but I got so drunk I almost smoked a cigarette (all my friends smoked). Luckily I came to my senses and didn't smoke it. I then promptly puked up the whole 6 pack up and didn't drink another beer until 1964 at the PX in Fort Polk, La. when I turned 21 during basic training. We went through the line once and bought all the beer we could carry. Must have been 3.2 beer because I didn't get sick or have a hangover. All my smoking friends are dead now.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave

Next thing I remember was three flight attendants telling me I had to exit the plane.

Dave

@ 30,000 ft?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Back in my whiskey days I got so drunk I ran into the back of a Sheriffs car with my motor cycle while leaving a bar one night on Prescott's Whisky row.
Fortunately the county jail/court house was conviently located right across the street from Whisky row. Ha
Back in those drunk driving wasn't a big deal so they generally reduced the charges to wreckless driving and gave you a stiff fine.
I still like my beer and a little whisky now and then but I haven't been that drunk or driven after drinking since....and that was 45 yrs ago.

and a pretty good chance i would know who arrested you, given i served as a deputy on same s.o. not to long after that. I could tell stories about what i saw on that courthouse lawn which was under the jurisdiction of the s.o. being county property.
Me and another guy some years later arrested a mesa pd. officer for dwi over the fourth. He was not happy.
As to whiskey row, in my drinking days i was blizted in matt's many many times. it was easy, i lived two blocks south of whiskey row and i could stumble that far.
In the 70's a city p.d. officer parked a van right on whiskey row. He had a kegger iced down in there. when you went off duty, switch out of the uniform and head to the van. Good times.

That was about 71/72...I worked for a big pre-fab framing outfit back then so we spent a lot of time in AZ (mostly Rez housing). I had a girl friend that tended bar in Prescott, as well as a friend who was a transmission mech. for the mine at Bagdad, and another that drove concentrate trucks for an outfit in Yarnel.
Had some good times in AZ but that was a different day and age back then....sigh....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Back in 1971, before I got out of the Marine Corps, a few of us came back to barracks pretty lit, after hitting a few off base bars on a Saturday night.. I went into the head to take a leak and heard some weird snoring noise, almost like an echo chamber. Found a guy who had been on his knees puking into the toilet bowl and had passed out still on his knees with his head hanging down into the bowl; snoring away with his face a few inches above a large amount of floating vomit. Couple other guys walked in and we decided it would be better to let him sleep for awhile. I'd have loved to have seen the look on his face when he woke up from that one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Still think the best "got so drunk" story is EvilTwin's.

Y'all get him to tell ya about his flight to 'Nam.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I stole a little girl's pink bicycle (tassels on the handlebars and all) and rode it home from the bar.
I felt bad and returned it a few days later.

I stood on a self-propelled push lawnmower and rode it through the Jack-in-the Box drive thru one night in Moscow ID. They wouldn't serve you unless you were in a vehicle and the walk in part of the place was closed.

I lost all my friends one time in Virginia Beach and wound up following some random black dude through the ghetto to a party...in which I was the only white person there...and the only one not smoking crack/snorting coke. I sobered up real quick.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I remember a couple of times in the USARMY we would run PT wearing flak vests, some of us were hung over, and a couple still drunk. Foolish young men we were........

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 43 invisible), 2,233 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,286
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.