Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
E
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
E
I would like to get a set of front bucket seat covers for my suburban. Ballistic nylon or heavy canvas cloth. (woodland grass camo)Any ideas? I am more concerned with quality than cost.
Thanks for the help
Erich

At some point my hobbies became my life.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Marathon makes cordura covers to fit about anything. They're very durable. MARATHON
I've had a set on my pickup for 4 years now. They have faded a bit but nothing serious. If you park out of the sun, they should last a lot longer.

They make camo covers but...with solid colors, the color is impregnated into the nylon itself. They can't do that with camos so they're printed on the fabric after it's made. That means the colors aren't nearly as durable. They can be worn off.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I have GT covers on all my pickups. Custom made out of Colorado.

I drive nearly 80k per year in my work truck working in the mud, muck, oil and manure and these covers are awesome. They keep water dirt oil off the seats. Keeps the seats looking like new and they FIT tight. So much so, it takes over an hour to install the front seat covers. And nearly 45 minutes to get back seat covers on.

Lots of options for patterns and color.

Montana MOFO
V
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
V

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VaHunter

I love my wetokoles, but they don't sound like what he's looking for. Great seat covers though. Most people think mine are factory custom.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Marathon makes cordura covers to fit about anything. They're very durable. MARATHON
I've had a set on my pickup for 4 years now. They have faded a bit but nothing serious. If you park out of the sun, they should last a lot longer.

They make camo covers but...with solid colors, the color is impregnated into the nylon itself. They can't do that with camos so they're printed on the fabric after it's made. That means the colors aren't nearly as durable. They can be worn off.

Those look like great seat covers. Do they fit and look as good as in the pictures???

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I have a set from Headwaters. I like 'em

HEADWATERS SEAT COVERS

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Those look like great seat covers. Do they fit and look as good as in the pictures???

Yes.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
E
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
E
All great ideas, Lots to choose from. I will let you know what I decide.
Thanks for the help
Erich

At some point my hobbies became my life.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
GT has over 20 camo options. I can't say enough for the fit and protection offered by these covers.

http://www.gtcovers.com/seat-covers/fabrics.asp?fabric=camo

Montana MOFO
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
https://camotruckseats.com/

Check out these guys. I've heard a lot of good things about them. They are popular here in MS.

Last edited by country_20boy; 03/16/17.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 68 invisible), 3,114 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,382
Posts18,469,572
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.