-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Who knew it was a condition? I always figured it was in my mind. Interesting...

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ya picked the wrong night to stop taking acid...

Go on and get ya some good 'ol fashioned 'window pane' or 'purple haze' or some 'superman' and you'll be right as rain again.

R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Probably just a succubus.

i was thinking my ex found me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Probably just a succubus.

i was thinking my ex found me

Aren't those succubusses usually accompanied by another being called a suckyerazz (aka divorce lawyer)?

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
There are some deep, and very dark (the black and white format contributes) sleep lab videos that exist of this phenomenon.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
I'm scared to go to bed now....

I knew I shouldn't have read this right before dozing off.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
No kidding!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sleep paralysis. Experienced it 2-3 times. Become aware of being awake, aware of exiting some frightening dream, but paralyzed. Sensation of trying to use every ounce of strength to move and yell, sometimes got a moan of sorts out while coming out of it. Seems realistically it lasted a few scary seconds, hard to say, it's only happened when alone. No real pattern that can tell.

Don't care for it!

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ribka
About 3 am last night had a sensation of some dark negative force in the bedroom and then felt this weird cold force move on top of me and could literally feel energy waves coursing through my body. I remember being awake and trying to fight it. I could not move to save myself and of my catholic upbringing. I remember my, dog, who sleeps at the foot of bed, growling in a strange low manner.

Woke up this morning drained and could barely get dressed and make it to work.some bruises on my upper arm. Probably hit the bed post.

Have had this experience a few times in my life. Did some research and pretty interesting.

http://www.nosleeplessnights.com/sleep-paralysis-stories-intruder-demon-or-delusion/

Anyway I always try and approach things in a logical most simple explained manner and enjoy analyzing my dreams. I sometimes wake up when I'm dream and can simultaneously analyze dream at same time in a trance like state. Human brain is pretty amazing.

so you were raped by some real horny female ghost who liked to be on top? could be worse things...

ya could have been raped by a male homo ghost...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Sometimes it helps being a good Methodist boy.

Back about age 10 I had a bad case of measles. It started at the end of February and I made it back to school just about now. I had lingering side effects until the next fall. One of them was night paralysis. I'd wake up, usually after first light, and be totally unable to move and my breathing felt constricted.

Me? Firmly convinced God had protected me for something bigger and better in life, I decided that I must still be asleep and decided to stop worrying and go back to sleep. After all, he had brought me through the measles, right? This happened about a half-dozen times before finally going away before I started 6th grade.

The problem came back after back-to-back episodes of pneumonia about several years ago. This time, I was more curious than anything else. During one episode, I decided to test what it would take to gain control of my limbs. It took some doing, but concentrating on moving my toes, I found that all of a sudden I'd regain movement in one foot, and then quickly the rest of my body would follow suit. The flow of it was like getting a stuck bolt moving with a wrench.

One other thing to add: I was telling my parents of these episodes, and my father said he had been having bouts of night paralysis since he was a child, and had also grown used to them. He reported a frequency of 1-2 per year since age 8. This was about 6 months before he died just short of 85. No one else in the house knew what we were talking about.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B3

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Wet dream???

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I have had them when I was younger

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I've had dreams where I couldn't move, or fight back, but they always ended with me getting pizzed and delivering a major shot to them that would invariably wake me up.

I've never seen anyone else in the room.

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by sandcritter
Sleep paralysis. Experienced it 2-3 times. Become aware of being awake, aware of exiting some frightening dream, but paralyzed. Sensation of trying to use every ounce of strength to move and yell, sometimes got a moan of sorts out while coming out of it. Seems realistically it lasted a few scary seconds, hard to say, it's only happened when alone. No real pattern that can tell.

Don't care for it!

That's exactly my scenario...to a "T". I can't yell...only moan. I'm telling myself "Wake up! Make yourself wake up and move! " but I can't do it. Wifey will hear me moan, wake me up by shaking me. Can't even think about going back to sleep at that time. I'll get out of bed, take a walk around, go visit my lab outside in her pen, lover her up a bit, try calm down, come back inside and try to go back asleep. Happens about once a year. Very frightening.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Have had them numerous times. Always connected to a spiritual event of some type.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The male version is an incubus

"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I've had at least 3 experiences. All were at the end of an afternoon nap when I was dead tired. The brain was functioning, but nothing else was. I was telling myself to open my eyes, lift my arm or leg, move anything! Nothing moved and all physical sensations were totally numb. It was the freakiest sensation ever. The first time it happened was the worst because I was convinced I was paralyzed. During subsequent events I knew what was going on ... that's the level of consciousness I have during these. I now avoid afternoon naps.

Dave
Sticks and stones may break my bones ... but hollow-points expand on impact.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How'd you fare last night?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
this is one ominous thread.

Wasn't there a movie where a woman was ghost raped during her nightly sleep?

Found it...The Entity with Barbara Hershey.

Storyline

Carla Moran awakens one night to find herself being beaten and raped by an unseen presence. Terrified of what's happening to her, and shunned by friends and family who think she's lost her mind, she seeks help from parapsychologists. The researchers soon discover that evil spiritual force has been drawn to Carla and is responsible for the violent attacks. The question now, however, is how do they stop it?

Based on a supposedly true story.

Last edited by byc; 03/22/17.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Had them a few times many years ago. I could feel the strong presence of pure evil nearby.

Someone told me to say, as i think the Lord did, "Get the behind me, Satan". I did, totally relaxed and went back to sleep like a baby. Might have done it once or twice more but he learned his lesson and left me alone.

Get thee behind me Satan for it is written, fear (worship) only the Lord, thy God, and worship Him only.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (16penny, 007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 61 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,435
Posts18,470,821
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.