Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 27 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 26 27
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'd simply phuqueing slap my daughter if as she came home looking like a tacklexbox, in paradise I guess it's cool????

Wow +P

Last edited by Judman; 04/18/17.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Reality is harsh to those who can't and those who can't find out quick there is no difference between being a fat POS in paradise or a fat POS in Detroit when you're trash you raise it. Shame someone has to point this out.

Last edited by heavywalker; 04/18/17.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Is it Barack mikulecky, or Larry Obama???? Laffin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by moosemike
And I thought Oregon was gay pride central along with the rest of the left coast?

Mike,

don't confuse Portland with the rest of the state...

that would be like me, assuming the entire state of PA was like Philly...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
so Stumpy....

how many fish did you face rape today, after you caught them?

I'm sure you were drinking beer while fishing, so when someone catches you molesting the fish, you can say you were drunk... and blame it on the booze....

your post to me sounds like you were fantasizing about HoMo stuff, while wacking off in the outhouse again...

but you keep typing sweetheart and we'll all keep laughing at your lunacy...

off topic, but did you start attending those AA Meetings or are you waiting for it to be court ordered again? you know how that worked out for ya last month...

Rumors were it wasn't pretty....

wonder why you keep abusing yourself.... but only you can answer that one...

have a good day tomorrow if possible there Little Buddy...

maybe one of your old groupies will show up... and support ya... for once...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by moosemike
And I thought Oregon was gay pride central along with the rest of the left coast?

Mike,

don't confuse Portland with the rest of the state...

that would be like me, assuming the entire state of PA was like Philly...

Fair enough!

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

how to assassinate your gas tank? whistle

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Nope,that is the passenger side. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
In preparation for tomorrow I give you....

Tokeh.....

[Linked Image]
(hey look everyone, I made a fatty beer bottle and bent wood...EPIC!)

laughing

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SamOlson
[Linked Image]

LMAO!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Moosemike, all in good fun!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
HeavySquawker,

What didja' almost "do" today,besides set on your couchbound kchunt and Whine? Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot and especially when the moon swings,Estrogen kicks in and flow be flowin'...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

JudLady,

You very nearly almost "did' sumptin' today...but unfortunately being a Clueless Whining Kchunt don't count. Mebbe tomorrow will be a "big" day for you? Congratulations?!?

Still slow here. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Broke 36",but couldn't get to 37". I reckon that'll gimme a reason to go again in the AM and you'll "get" to read about it and eyefhuqk the pics...while "convincing" yourself that you "could too". You Drooling Dumbfhuqks are a riot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Shefire,

It only come as a "surprise" to you,that you'd be the only one "wondering" how/why you are a bedpan Polishin' Candy Striper for a "living". Congratulations?!?

Folks travel 1000's of miles,to be blessed with my company and I gotta schedule my free time in accordance. Gotsta go grab a Trampin' Partner who rated the billing,here in but a short spell. You be certain to set upon your couchbound kchunt,flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend,while wax eloquent on how very fhuqking badly you NEED same. Reality ain't for everyone...but at least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means,so you can "afford" to "contribute" you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Be sure to chime in,on that BIG day,when your kchunt leaves the couch and don't "forget" the pics. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Fredrica,

I gawwdamned nearly fhuqking forgot to order (3) more Fixed Fhuqker MQ's yesterday. Them Mils and MOA still whoopin' your AMAZINGLY Stupid ass? Thought so. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Haven't had time to open all the Mail,but I'm gainin'. Hopin' the AA Electric Hummer arrives and then you can say you've "seen" one of them too...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Sammo,

I enjoy the fact,that you "think" your STUPIDITY is "fun"...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing! Congratulations?!?

Gettin' some of it carved open. Prolly be a Kruchenticker Build Tutorial this evenin'...Bokeh Style. Google it. LAUGHING!

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Due the EPIC nature of the R&R,I first gotsta' respool a coupla extry reserve spools,tie more Riggin',go through a schit ton of more files,Reload a smidge,moly a couple/few thousand boolits and "remember" to get up prior to daybreak and do it again.

You be SURE to plagiarize pics,nod your head in accordance,Google the works and still set there with that WELL found look of fhuqking STUPIDITY upon your face. Hint. Just sayin'. Laughing!

You Do NOTHINGDumb Fhuqks are a fhuqking RIOT! If someone spun you in a circle,you'd be unable to make 'er outta' the fhuqking Parking Lot,let alone "remember" which gate you opened,on someone else's Property. Few things fhuqking funnier,than a Flatlander who is ALL hat and NO ranch.

Bless your heart.

Film at 11:00. Hint.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Few things fhuqking funnier,than a Flatlander who is ALL hat and NO ranch.

The really funny thing is I don't even own a hat.....

But if you've been reduced to thinking that fishing and reloading is 'hard charging' then I guess that is even funnier......laughing!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I keep tuning in to see more big stick rants but it's sort of dissapointing, they are all saying the exact same thing.

Big stick if you're reading this, you need some new material.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
I keep tuning in to see more big stick rants but it's sort of dissapointing, they are all saying the exact same thing.

Big stick if you're reading this, you need some new material.

I've been saying this for years...

every one that responds negatively ( to him) to a Schtick post, he keeps a file on each... and puts all of his responses in the appropriate files...

then when he wants to respond to that person again, he just goes to that file, pulls something and cuts and pastes it...

that is why his material seems old after a short period of time...

if it is spelled half way correctly.. that means STumpy was schittfaced, and his Labrador Retriever typed it for him...

Lord knows Hutch is smarter than Stumpy, even when Stumpy is sober...when he's in the tank ( as usual) the Lab is definitely the smarter of the two...

It ain't easy being Schtick....Hating your own existence and try covering it up and hope no one notices.... which you have to be pretty stupid not to...

but hey, some of us like Stumpy despite himself... its just if you say so, he gets all HoMo on ya...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Nope,that is the passenger side. wink

ya had to run over that sage rat...

'cause I don't see any bullet holes....

much less redmist blood and guts...

what the heck? grin

Page 16 of 27 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

386 members (16penny, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 46 invisible), 2,536 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,015
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.