Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
....or shadier rape trees ?
School Admin bewetter, Smith :
“Some try to make this into an issue of immigration,” Smith said at a news conference Tuesday. “We would like to change the conversation.”

....now HOW the hell does one respond to THAT crazy !!! ???

GTC

Link: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/high-school-rape-suspect-dad-arrested-immigration-review/

High school rape suspect's dad arrested after immigration review
JESSUP, Md. -- Immigration officials say the father of a high school student charged with raping a 14-year-old girl in a school bathroom in Maryland has been arrested after a review of his status in the United States.
A spokeswoman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said in a statement Monday that 43-year-old Adolfo Sanchez-Reyes was arrested Friday, CBS Washington, D.C., affiliate WUSA-TV reports. She says a review of Sanchez-Reyes’ immigration history shows that he is in the United States illegally.
Officials say Sanchez-Reyes and his son, 18-year-old Henry Sanchez, are Guatemalan nationals.
Henry Sanchez and 17-year-old Jose Montano were charged with raping a student at Rockville High School on March 16.
The ICE spokeswoman says Sanchez-Reyes is being held in the Howard County Detention Center and was ordered to appear in immigration court.
The high-school rape has become part of a national debate on immigration.
White House press secretary Sean Spicer, in response to a reporter’s question at a March 21 press briefing, called the crime “shocking, disturbing, horrific.”
“I think part of the reason that the president has made illegal immigration and crackdown such a big deal is because of tragedies like this,” he said.
Matthew Bourke, spokesman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said in a statement that a U.S. Border Patrol agent encountered Sanchez in Texas in August. Sanchez was ordered to appear before an immigration judge, Bourke said, but that appearance has not been scheduled. ICE has since lodged an immigration detainer against Sanchez.
According to court records, Montano, who was charged as an adult, was born in El Salvador, where he lived for 16 years. ICE officials would not discuss Montano’s immigration status because he is a juvenile.
Jack Smith, superintendent of Montgomery County Public Schools, pushed back against the focus on the immigration status of the accused students.
“Some try to make this into an issue of immigration,” Smith said at a news conference Tuesday. “We would like to change the conversation.”
While expressing horror at the crime and repeatedly assuring parents that their children are safe at school, Smith said, “We serve every student who walks in the door. It is not only the right thing to do, it is the law.”
On Monday, Maryland’s House of Delegates approved a measure to prevent authorities from detaining immigrants to ask about their immigration status.
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, said on WBAL radio that the crime represents a “worst-case scenario.” He said the bill would prevent Maryland from cooperating with immigration authorities.
He vowed to veto the bill if it reaches his desk.
Preliminary hearings are set for Montano on March 31 and April 14 for Sanchez.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
after the rape trial, if the son is found guilty, drop off BOTH of them in Guatamala. the dad gets a parachute.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Bank robbers are just trying to improve their lives.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
after the rape trial, if the son is found guilty, drop off BOTH of them in Guatamala. the dad gets a parachute.
Just don't send the kid back with his junk. That has to stay here as evidence.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Be nice to know if they were on the welfare dole and if either were registered to vote.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Well, it would be a cryin' shame to mistreat criminals in this country illegally - to begin with - who then add crimes of violence against US citizens to their rap sheet, huh?

Mike

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
sigh,....per some crazy dialogue posted here within the last 48 or so, the REAL shame is that this "youth" will have felony criminal charges on his record when at 21, "He starts to get his act together."

sorry,....IMHO, the current crop of educators loose in our system are NOT part of any coherent solution to contemporary problems.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 03/28/17.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not a better life...just better hunting grounds.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by krupp
Not a better life...just better hunting grounds.

This, most likely.............

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you refuse to sign a traffic ticket, the cop takes you to jail. If you sign it and don't contact the J P to pay the fine, a warrant is issued.

A B P Officer finds an illegal and essentially "writes him a ticket" and he goes on his way and nobody tracks him down. Then, the eighteen YO winds up in a classroom with 14 YO kids.

Sounds upside down and bassackwards to me.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
....or shadier rape trees ?
School Admin bewetter, Smith :

....now HOW the hell does one respond to THAT crazy !!! ???

GTC

By turning the fuqker over to the little girls father and letting him cave the jackasses face in, guaranteed he'll look at it differently as soon as the swelling goes down.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Fingerprint them, tatto them, and get a good DNA sample. Send them home (the son after 20 years time). If either one EVER tries to come back, they disappear. Just become gone.It's the only way to deal with illegals. They only get one chance to be deported.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

No 'chutes just flying lessons from the rear of a C-130 at 10,000 feet.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You bet 'yer booty that Supt. of Schools in Montgomery County, MD wants to change the conversation. He is trying to retain his job in one of the most rabid liberal voting concentrations in the country where a very high % of the pop work directly for the Fed Guv or a closely related entity. So, he has to play that tune.

However, he also is trying to shift the view away from his past indiscretions in not reporting ongoing bad incidents and misbehaviors - and his handling of info on this latest rape was simply poor.

The folks in that county-wide school district love to tout it as the most advanced and successful large school district in the US - but that is not so - all hype. They merely try to spend the most $$ per student.

It will be interesting to note if the justified outrage of parents will be sufficient to boil that frog. One just has to wonder if there are enough truly centered and sensible parents in that socio scene.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Paul, I was initially reticent to post this, it's been front and center here, before.
This case in PARTICULAR needs a lot of attention, and publicity.
....it so clearly DEFINES the air headedness of the "sanctuary city" mindset, and the day to day application of this stupidity.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm glad you posted it even though it pisses me off to no end, It lets those that have any doubts see it again. although if they still have any doubts I suppose they're to stupid to see it anyways.

I can't wait for this schit to end, It's been far far to long.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Fingerprint them, tatto them, and get a good DNA sample. Send them home (the son after 20 years time). If either one EVER tries to come back, they disappear. Just become gone.It's the only way to deal with illegals. They only get one chance to be deported.

I thought we used to hang rapists.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Cant speak for anyone on here, but if that were my child that [bleep] wouldn't tell ANYONE "their kids are safe".

If he did, Id deal with him accordingly. Too late to be Mr. Steadfast...
What surprises me most about some people today is the sad fact the school wont side with what is right, not to mention legal.
Towns wont, counties wont.

Pretty much tells of the only recourse for justice in some of these areas.

If the Pop took out everyone he "felt" was responsible, Id bet he'd be about a thousand short of who actually is.

They're all lying POFS....

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1234, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 54 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,073
Posts18,482,653
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.