Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh no! Trump is finished again!

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by StarGazer
I know you aren't an attorney. I am.

[Linked Image]

That's a REALLY nice shirt, Rob! How much that set you back at Goodwill? Kiss and make up with the sheriff yet?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Oh no! Trump is finished again!

AGAIN!

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Instead of sweating the small stuff,be damn glad of the SCOTUS appointments.Those will affect you for 20 years to come or more.

More things that affect us happen because of the result of some federal judge's ruling, or a SCOTUS decision than most people realize. My biggest reason for voting for Trump, other than Hillary, was the fact that he would get to appoint Supreme Court judges.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Instead of sweating the small stuff,be damn glad of the SCOTUS appointments.Those will affect you for 20 years to come or more.

More things that affect us happen because of the result of some federal judge's ruling, or a SCOTUS decision than most people realize. My biggest reason for voting for Trump, other than Hillary, was the fact that he would get to appoint Supreme Court judges.

Same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The men and women of congress went home for the last two weeks and were torn apart by their constituents demanding transparency of this president. Watch the tapes of the town hall meetings.

There is nothing wrong with wanting our leaders to be transparent in there dealings. Why defend Trump? What is it that he doesn't want us to see?

In the end it will be moot, however. His tax returns will be released directly from the IRS by court order in any number of proceedings currently pending.

He can kick and scream all he wants. Or resign. But we will see those returns.

This guy should be institutionalized. Unreal. FOAD troll!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by hatari
The men and women of congress went home for the last two weeks and were torn apart by their constituents demanding transparency of this president. Watch the tapes of the town hall meetings.

There is nothing wrong with wanting our leaders to be transparent in there dealings. Why defend Trump? What is it that he doesn't want us to see?

In the end it will be moot, however. His tax returns will be released directly from the IRS by court order in any number of proceedings currently pending.

He can kick and scream all he wants. Or resign. But we will see those returns.

This guy should be institutionalized. Unreal. FOAD troll!

I know why Trump doesn't want anyone to see his returns. But why don't you want anyone to see his returns? What are you afraid of?

Give one good reason why he should not do what every president before him since Nixon has done which is to release his returns.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Trump Flip Flops On Obama's DACA "Dream Act" He say's "It's a case of the heart."

Until recently informed by Ann Coulter to the contrary, I was operating under the assumption that Trump undid Obama's "Dreamer Act" (executive order) within days of taking office, as he promised. I hadn't even bothered to follow up, so confident was I in his authenticity.

All these emotion based flip flops are making it appear that we elected Suzy Homemaker president instead of the hard-nosed, no nonsense, businessman, he portrayed himself to be.

A sad picture made him cry, so he launched missiles at an Assad regime military instillation, and now this. What's next?

I've NEVER thought of Donald Trump as anything other than an egomaniacal elitist windbag, so the campaign persona he adopted never resonated with me in the slightest in terms of believing that those positions represented his core values. I think his core value is "Donald Trump is one awesome dude" combined with "I will say whatever pops into my big orange head if I think it gains me something".

Since I consider him a liar without peer I'm not surprised to see that his campaign promises are falling like confetti. Some of them- and ironically, Chris, this would be one of them- I'm fine with him dropping. However it's heartbreaking to think that his populist appeals to a truly desperate segment of our society might have been, hell probably WERE, total BS.

With Bannon on the outs he's morphing into the worst kind of knee-jerk neocon there is, as you say. frown

My only consolation is that I don't think he'll still be POTUS beyond 2018.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
"A liar without peer"!!! Are you f*****g kidding???!!! After Obama and Hitlery??? You truly are to stupid for words. It's a shame your mother didn't swallow.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Springcove
"A liar without peer"!!! Are you f*****g kidding???!!! After Obama and Hitlery??? You truly are to stupid for words. It's a shame your mother didn't swallow.

We're all upset about how much Jeff_O's vagina hurts. I'm going to make sure Hillary calls him to console him. she hasn't gotten any in a while and is feeling amorous.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Politicians are liars.

Trump is in a category all by himself. This was true before he decided to be a politician.

Springcove, I'm sure the little skank did plenty of that, too.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Politicians are liars.

Trump is in a category all by himself. This was true before he decided to be a politician.

Springcove, I'm sure the little skank did plenty of that, too.

Trump is in a category by himself for lying.

He just tweeted again that he won the popular vote and would win it again against Hillary.

He can't get over the fact that the most corrupt politician in history got more votes than him. He's in agony over it. It keeps him up at night.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If Trump causes the Nationalists to lose their enthusiasm for him (as he's doing) he'll only be supported by the old school Conservatives in 2020.

If he only has the support of old school Conservatives in 2020, the GOP might as well run Lindsey Graham.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Here's what the Nationalists have to say about Trumps first months in office.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2017/04/23/trumps-latest-black-pills/

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
If Trump causes the Nationalists to lose their enthusiasm for him (as he's doing) he'll only be supported by the old school GOP Conservatives in 2020.

If he only has the support of old school Conservatives in 2020, the GOP might as well run Lindsey Graham.

Lindsey Graham would be an excellent president. He'd get my vote.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If Trump causes the Nationalists to lose their enthusiasm for him (as he's doing) he'll only be supported by the old school GOP Conservatives in 2020.

Graham has always had the buffoon vote.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump reminds me of a 4 year old talking about something he saw. He operates in a world of hyperbole.

It was this BIG!!!! (Throws his hands wildly out as far as he can reach)

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's what the Nationalists have to say about Trumps first months in office.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2017/04/23/trumps-latest-black-pills/

Lol. That is some kind of web blog!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Graham has always had the buffoon vote.

Lick my balls, hayseed.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
You know what, fake hawkeye, no one cares that you are pointing out inconsistencies along the way. The bottom line is that the queen b---- is not in the WH. Trump has chosen one SCOTUS and will likely do two more. That alone changes the Country for at least a generation.
You don't understand that you can't take him literary as per the norm. But you can bust your ass trying to be critical but you'll have very few takers here.
You'll get much better reception over on the HuffPo, where morons hang out.

I think we are all glad about the SCOTUS stuff and Hillary not being POTUS.

But to TRH's point, to sell yourself as a nationalist w/o globalist tendencies then reverse course almost instantly- and for what?!*- is pretty lame. Some of us here care deeply about that issue- I'm one. So if he's just another global-cop MIC ball-washer there's one of his potential positives down the tubes.

* for what, you ask? Plain as the new sun rising why he hit Syria. To distract the population from the Russian penetration of his campaign, to horn up the guys who think any use of the military is AWESOME, and to give he and Putin something to act mad at each other about.

And that is why the Russian collusion matters. Until we know conclusively how deep it goes we can't trust a thing the lying sack of [bleep] says or does on the global stage.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 55 invisible), 2,311 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,513
Posts18,472,386
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.