Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
No. He hasn't. That's what I'm talking about.

(1) “Since Trump was inaugurated, 1,401 Syrian refugees have been resettled, State Department figures as of Wednesday reveal. This is more than double the 625 Syrian refugees resettled under President Obama in the same time frame last year.” Link

(2) "Trump agrees 'not to terminate NAFTA at this time.'" Link

(3) "Trump's sudden reversal on Chinese trade disappoints steel workers." Link

(4) "Trump’s Colossal Reversal on Syrian Military Intervention." Link

(5) "In Bizarre Reversal, Trump Seeks to Empower UN." Link

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Have you ever heard the word CONGRESS? Or NEGOTIATION?

Anybody that doesn't understand he can't do it by himself is a raging fool.

Last edited by local_dirt; 04/29/17.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

And your point is ....?

You said he hadn't reversed himself on globalism. I provided examples on all five major points of globalism where he reversed his stance.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The good part of this whole clusterfug is, I don't have to be interested in politics any longer.

Yet everyone knows (including you) that this isn't the last thread you'll start that involves politics.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the potus and his cadre have hit the wall with the anti-immigration eo he issued. his heart was in the right place, the court disagreed.

and recently, the 9th circuit bit of disagreement.

it'd be foolish to think things could be reversed in a mere 100 days. like the islamacist conflict, this could go on for ages, more or less. this point has taken literally 65-70 years to build up (about two or three generations). and starting at 1964, about 2 generations. this is a culture war, and there'll be ebb & flow. while trump hasn't precipitated a civil war, not yet anyways, there's no blood running in the streets and yet change is happening. how could that be a bad thing?

give him time, meanwhile he will continue to depend upon the rank & file to see this thing through. that means being inclusive to a bunch of blue-collar previous democrats.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't have to be interested in politics any longer

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

And your point is ....?

You said he hadn't reversed himself on globalism. I provided examples on all five major points of globalism where he reversed his stance.
Local Dirt??

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob

And what has been the result? In Syria, Assad is still in power. Assad and the Russians are still winning. Assad grows stronger every single day. ISIS gets weaker every day. In America? The howling media firestorm of "muh Russians" was silenced practically instantly. It is no longer a story at all. Trump is moving ahead and appears ready to make major progress on repeal of the ACA and tax reform, not to mention getting his pick installed on SCOTUS.

The future will tell the tale and there will be lots of bumps in the road and misdirections, but it may turn out that instead of being captured by the deep state, the Syria strike was the day he check mated it.

First, the Russia thing hasn't gone away. Not even close.

Second, he CHECKMATED the deep state with a podunk-ass missile strike? Are you [bleep] kidding?!

The cult of personality around this guy is astounding. crazy

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by ltppowell
The scary thing is that people are just discovering what the POTUS has shown, and told, them he was for half a century.

All well and good, but.
The alternative was Hillary.
Nary another GOP candidate would have beat her.

Show of hands. Who here would have voted for Clinton if Trump wasn't the nominee?

Hell Pat... I thought (think) Trump was a lying POS and I still didn't vote for Clinton- who's also a lying POS.

What is a bit astonishing to me is that some of the most tinfoil-hat MF'ers we have here bought into his BS hook, line, sinker, and the bait bucket up on shore.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

What is a bit astonishing to me is that some of the most tinfoil-hat MF'ers we have here bought into his BS hook, line, sinker, and the bait bucket up on shore.

Powell, Bristoe, J-O, and TRH finally have something in common.

A vagina.

Kudos to all.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Hell Pat... I thought (think) Trump was a lying POS and I still didn't vote for Clinton- who's also a lying POS.

If you mean to include me in that category, I made my position very clear throughout the race that he had my enthusiastic support only because at least, with him, I wasn't 100% sure he'd screw us over, as I was with virtually all the other Republican hopefuls, and Hillary both. Not only that, there was reason to hope that he actually meant what he said, since the entire deep state establishment was quite obviously scared sshitless that he might win and was pulling out all the stops to prevent it. Sadly, all those same folks are now happy as pigs in mud over the new, post-election, Donald Trump.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

If you mean to include me in that category, I made my position very clear throughout the race that he had my enthusiastic support only because at least, with him, I wasn't 100% sure he'd screw us over, as I was with virtually all the other Republican hopefuls, and Hillary both. Not only that, there was reason to hope that he actually meant what he said, since the entire deep state establishment was quite obviously scared sshitless that he might win and was pulling out all the stops to prevent it. Sadly, all those same folks are now happy as pigs in mud over the new, post-election, Donald Trump.

Jeff doesn't understand that you and Bristoe are theorist first, and realist second.

Powell's just your run of the mill alpha that can't admit he doesn't know schit about schit.

Which is forgivable.

Clark

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, TRH, if the tinfoil hat fits................. grin

"Now all his opponents—the Deep State, the military/security complex, the CIA, the Hillary Democrats, the warmonger Republicans—have the New White House Fool under their control. If Trump doesn’t do as they want, they will impeach him for his war crime"

This is from Bristoe's link.

This is just retarded.

Trump may get impeached, but it 100% for certain won't be because he launched missions at Syria!

What the tinfoiler's need to turn their Eye of Sauron on is the FACT that multiple highly-placed folks in the Trump campaign and administration, such as his [bleep] NSA, were in direct comms with Russia, who conveniently meddled in our election to benefit Trump. Gosh Golly, could THAT be a big deal....? Naaah...........

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Since I know all y'all only read Breitbart and the like, just a heads-up. The MSM has noticed he's FOS too.

http://www.vox.com/a/trump-first-100-hundred-days-evaluating-terms-promises-accomplishments

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by deflave

A vagina that Trump wouldn't give the time of day to.

Kudos to all.

Dave

Fixt it fer ya.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
BREAKING NEWS: Powell, Bristoe, Jello and TRH have filed suit against POTUS Trump for not grabbing their pussies.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ok that's funny...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

A vagina that Trump wouldn't give the time of day to.

Kudos to all.

Dave

Fixt it fer ya.

I'm drunk.

True story.

Maybe.

Clark

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Jeff doesn't understand that you and Bristoe are theorist first, and realist second.

Powell's just your run of the mill alpha that can't admit he doesn't know schit about schit.

Which is forgivable.

Clark

I'm not a Federal employee assigned to Montana. My priorities are not the same as yours. Presuming to know what others know, or don't, is a rookie mistake.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Ouch.

Training Day, Clark.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 62 invisible), 2,602 guests, and 1,369 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,450
Posts18,471,039
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.