Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Sorry to hear that. It's been a little over two years for me after 27 years.

We're all different in this regard. Be true to yourself and it can't help but get better as time goes by. Do what seems right and best for you, not what appeared to have worked for someone else or someone they think they know.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Time to open up a new one.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Import one from the Ukrain.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good for you, 284.

When you get an urge........rent it.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You will be fine. A good friend counseled me when my marriage was going bad. I wondered if I would ever find someone and be happy, he said you will and remember this, "better 10 years of heaven, than 20 years of hell". Nice part is, now you can pick who you want to be with, or not at all. Life is about choices.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Get a lawyer ASAP, and a counselor if you need one. Do what the lawyer tells you.
Don't discuss your business here, or any other public forum, Facebook, etc.

Good luck.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Get a good lawyer, not any lawyer. Many lawyers will want to drag out the case, bring it to trial, anything to increase their billing hours.

Print out every bank, investment, loan and retirement statement you have from the date of separation, the date of separation is the point of time that assets are split. If the soon to be ex pulls funds out of an account after the date of separation, she'll have to repay your portion of the funds.

Don't print out every email and nasty text your ex sends you and bury your attorney with them. They'll make no difference in court, and you're attorney will be charging you $$$ to read through all that crap.

Ideally you can work out the details without going to trial and get the paperwork finalized as soon as possible. The longer the process takes, the longer it takes to heal. If you get close to a 50/50 split, call it good and move on. You can burn up thou$ands in legal fees arguing about hundreds of dollars of stuff.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sorry to hear
It does get better with time and I agree with the 1 year thing

I was the dumped after 13 years. She ran off with what I called my best friend.

I re met someone after a little over a year and we have been together for over 24 years now.
Put a ring on her finger but have never signed the papers and probably never will.

Good Luck to you sir

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by gunner500
Damnit man, hope she wasn't riding another horse

Best of luck to you getting resettled without her.

No horse gunner, I just got tired of being sick and tired.She's basically a good woman. It was a VERY hard decision.

Find a way to work it out, good women are hard to find.

Don't listen to the pieces of garbage on here that predictably show up on threads like this.

Gerry.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gerry35
Originally Posted by gunner500
Damnit man, hope she wasn't riding another horse

Best of luck to you getting resettled without her.

No horse gunner, I just got tired of being sick and tired.She's basically a good woman. It was a VERY hard decision.

Don't listen to the pieces of garbage on here that predictably show up on threads like this.

Have you tried marriage counseling? If you do throw in the towel,make damn sure you have exhausted every other option to fix the problems. I've counseled way too many men who left a wife only to realize six months to a year later that it was the worst decision of their life,only too much had happened during that time to repair the marriage.

IC B3

284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Get a good lawyer, not any lawyer. Many lawyers will want to drag out the case, bring it to trial, anything to increase their billing hours.

Print out every bank, investment, loan and retirement statement you have from the date of separation, the date of separation is the point of time that assets are split. If the soon to be ex pulls funds out of an account after the date of separation, she'll have to repay your portion of the funds.

Don't print out every email and nasty text your ex sends you and bury your attorney with them. They'll make no difference in court, and you're attorney will be charging you $$$ to read through all that crap.

Ideally you can work out the details without going to trial and get the paperwork finalized as soon as possible. The longer the process takes, the longer it takes to heal. If you get close to a 50/50 split, call it good and move on. You can burn up thou$ands in legal fees arguing about hundreds of dollars of stuff.

Hey 458 Lott, you have had me on ignore for quite awhile for reasons not known to me so why are you putting in your 2 cents worth.

F'UCK YOU AND YER 2 CENTS ASS HOLE

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Oh well now she can go back to being your sister...................

LC

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Sorry to hear this my friend. Prayers for your comforting during this hard time.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gerry35

Yep, you said yourself that she is 'basically a good woman"...that speaks volumes especially with the sad comentary you shared with the meth addicts infecting that country.

If love is gone, it's gone, but if there is love, there is hope.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good luck and happy hunting.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Give it 36 hours of cool down time. Maybe then try to work it out.

Obviously, I know nothing about the situation, but maybe both of you can agree to a compromise on the things that are getting on each other's nerves.

284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by leftycarbon
Oh well now she can go back to being your sister...................

LC
F'UCK YOU, YER SISTER, bother, father, dawg, cat, parakeet son, daughter all the cousins, and yer mother has a purty mouth.

Last edited by 284LUVR; 09/02/17.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by stxhunter
find a couple of 20 something hillbilly chicks to keep you company.

Ha ha, when I first moved here that might a fun option but now that freakin meth is everywhere. A "ten" around here is a former 300 pounder down to 102 and has three teeth that will steal the paint off the walls.

^^^^Check out Mr. Pretentious^^^^

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by stxhunter
find a couple of 20 something hillbilly chicks to keep you company.

Ha ha, when I first moved here that might a fun option but now that freakin meth is everywhere. A "ten" around here is a former 300 pounder down to 102 and has three teeth that will steal the paint off the walls.

^^^^Check out Mr. Pretentious^^^^

Clark

We'll use your dick on the test run.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Then you'll definitely catch something.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (300jimmy, 2ndwind, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 2UP, 270cowboy, 51 invisible), 1,768 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,152
Posts18,523,378
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.