Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
If north korea launches 6 missiles then hits 3 places in the USA. With 3 missiles it will screw up our country bad. The EMP pulse might knock out our electric grid. Then there are the millions lives lost. We have no idea which cities would be hit. Then the drifting radiation cloud and fall out. We could then wipe out north korea but the damage would be done already. What do you do, wait, or attach now?

Why stop at North Korea? Any country with nuclear weapons could attack the US with them. According to your reasoning, we should annihilate every nuclear nation on the planet, to keep America safe. Maybe you should be tested for psychopathy. Really.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chinese hardliners want to test the resolve of Americans. they had seats on the 50 yard line for Viet Nam and they well remember our debacle there. And they know that the American populace has evinced little stomach for war in any theater since. Kim Jong Un is their tool of choice for this testing.

America needs to immediately take a hard line on Chinese intimidation of Taiwan, and needs to drastically reduce trade with China. The hard liners need to know that if there is to be war, it will be their war. They have demonstrated their solidarity with North Korea.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If Seoul wasn't within rock throwing distance of the DMZ and if the liberals didn't depend on their rebranded Daewoo's, I suspect that Trump would just close up shop over there.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Isn't a Daewoo an Asian hooker, or is that when you jagg off on their back ?...my chink ain't too good smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've repeatedly read this much posted notion of nuke slapping the North into the stone age to the point where I think many of you have air between the ears or just haven't the vaguest clue of what you propose..I've been to Korea flown all over the South ,know the borders and topography like the back of my hand even though years ago, but guess what it hasn't magically expanded or morphed its territorial boundaries in 40 + years. It's a SMALL country let me reiterate again "Its a small country" and would be like trying to nuke New Jersey off the map without collateral damage to surrounding states..KC's post a few pages back is spot on, let this play out to a negotiated non lopped sided settlement if possible.Should force eventually be the last resort then I guarantee it won't be atom inspired.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
IC B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the interesting part of the non-stop media chatter over here on reports from gov't dealing with the norks that it's all propaganda for a reason? i don't know the reason. but, the fact the greatest empire the world has ever known is engaged in discussion with a communist piss-ant? golly geez, what is the real story?

do the koreas want to re-combine? what's stopping them? what steps would it take to get from here to there?

rattling sabers is well & good. but this whole thing is actually getting a little silly. and no reflection on trump, he inherited the whole thingy and is trying to make sense of it all.

a great & glaring question is who is and who is not allowed nuclear firepower? is there a rule or law concerning that?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
IF THE CHIT FOR BRAINS DEMOCRAT PARTY QUIT GIVING MONEY AWAY AND START WORKING WITH THE PRESIDENT TO GET THINGS DONE INSTEAD OF MAKING FOOLS OUT OF THEIR PARTY OF IDIOTS THEY MIT GET THINGS DONE HILLARY U FOOL YOU LOST BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPEFY AND CROOKED WAYS IN THE PEOPLE U KILLED IN BENGAZA YOU FOOL U LOST

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
I've repeatedly read this much posted notion of nuke slapping the North into the stone age to the point where I think many of you have air between the ears or just haven't the vaguest clue of what you propose..I've been to Korea flown all over the South ,know the borders and topography like the back of my hand even though years ago, but guess what it hasn't magically expanded or morphed its territorial boundaries in 40 + years. It's a SMALL country let me reiterate again "Its a small country" and would be like trying to nuke New Jersey off the map without collateral damage to surrounding states..KC's post a few pages back is spot on, let this play out to a negotiated non lopped sided settlement if possible.Should force eventually be the last resort then I guarantee it won't be atom inspired.

Exactly. It's not if everything we could lay into NK would stay within their borders. Nukes ain't the response.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus

a great & glaring question is who is and who is not allowed nuclear firepower? is there a rule or law concerning that?

Certainly not rogue nations with azz clown dicktaters .

Woody
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus

i thought clinton the prez gave them 2 nuclear reactor power plants for the betterment of humanity. but, maybe i was wrong?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Gus

i thought clinton the prez gave them 2 nuclear reactor power plants for the betterment of humanity. but, maybe i was wrong?

Of course he did were you surprised ?

Woody
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Gus

Stay on point. Watch4bear is not where you want to get accurate information.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
S, you say we know that Kim will not invade anyone, and then your first listed concern is that he is crazy. So how does anyone know what a mad man may or may not do?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Gus
the interesting part of the non-stop media chatter over here on reports from gov't dealing with the norks that it's all propaganda for a reason? i don't know the reason. but, the fact the greatest empire the world has ever known is engaged in discussion with a communist piss-ant? golly geez, what is the real story?

do the koreas want to re-combine? what's stopping them? what steps would it take to get from here to there?

rattling sabers is well & good. but this whole thing is actually getting a little silly. and no reflection on trump, he inherited the whole thingy and is trying to make sense of it all.

I don't see how it's any of our business how a sovereign nation chooses to arm itself for national defense. Seems the height of hubris to me.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Gus

How many nations has North Korea invaded for the purpose of regime change? How many have we done that too? Which nation is rogue again?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by savage62
IF THE CHIT FOR BRAINS DEMOCRAT PARTY QUIT GIVING MONEY AWAY AND START WORKING WITH THE PRESIDENT TO GET THINGS DONE INSTEAD OF MAKING FOOLS OUT OF THEIR PARTY OF IDIOTS THEY MIT GET THINGS DONE HILLARY U FOOL YOU LOST BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPEFY AND CROOKED WAYS IN THE PEOPLE U KILLED IN BENGAZA YOU FOOL U LOST

Hillary knows why she lost. She just lies about it to keep folks like djs, Jell0, Leahroy, northman, nebassman and ghostman sucking on her tit and salivating over her chitt.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/21/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I don't see how it's any of our business how a sovereign nation chooses to arm itself for national defense. Seems the height of hubris to me.

Even when said lunatic with ICBM's says he'll burn America to the ground, then practices shooting the rockets over our allies...and saying he'll torch Guam next ?

What, are you crazier than him ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus

How many nations has North Korea invaded for the purpose of regime change? How many have we done that too? Which nation is rogue again?

Pffft ..and exactly who would they have invaded with their geographical local ...China, Japan ? Give me a break reaching for straws again ?

Woody
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Even when said lunatic with ICBM's says he'll burn America to the ground, then practices shooting the rockets over our allies...and saying he'll torch Guam next ?

What, are you crazier than him ?

Yes

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Clinton structured the agreement so that it was not considered a treaty that would have required ratification by the Senate.

grin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-korea-deal-fail/?utm_term=.7baeee80ac75

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 06hunter59, 160user, 48 invisible), 1,784 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,135
Posts18,523,225
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.