-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
wait a minute, does this mean "grab 'em by the Pu$$y " is out, or in? Is that Judeo, or Christian? Or just MAGA?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sycamore
wait a minute, does this mean "grab 'em by the Pu$$y " is out, or in? Is that Judeo, or Christian? Or just MAGA?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Sycamore

I knew you opposed p---y.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Gus
didn't even know "Evangelicalism" was a word. live and learn. thought it was all about evangelism (evangelical outreach).

anyways, it's all very interesting, given that jesus was a jew. and later reached out to the gentiles, and whomever. there was a sea-change in thought there somewheres.

it's probably time for a catharsis of post-modern beliefs, and re-schuffling the deck?

Evangelism is an activity. Evangelicalism is a movement.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
There's no possibility of a merging of the two. They are like oil and water.

Strongly disagree with you on that one Hawk.

The New is in the Old concealed and the Old is in the New reveled.

The two are intricate.

The God of the O.T. is the same God of the N.T.

Christ did not come to destroy the Law or the Prophets but to fulfill it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Gus
it's all very interesting, given that jesus was a jew.

He was a Jew (in the ethnic sense as used at the time), but he was not Judaic. Judaism is what he went out of his way to condemn, which is why he was crucified by the Jews who, by and large, were Judaic in religion. Judaism is a false religion that grew up parallel to the religion divinely delivered to the Hebrews via the Patriarchs and Prophets. Christ referred to Judaism as the Traditions of the Elders and the Commandments of Men, and said that it led people from God, rather than towards Him. Christ called the Jews on this throughout the Gospels. That's why the leaders of Judaism sought his death, because he was threatening the religion they and their ancestors had carefully crafted for their own empowerment throughout the centuries to enslave the minds of men and to prevent the salvation of all who adhere to it. Judaism was (and remains), Christ said, the religion of its father the Devil, not of God.

Have you ever read the New Testament? This is a major theme throughout.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SU35

The two are intricate.

^^ Good post! ^^

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

The two are intricate.

OK, so you say you disagree, but then proceed to restate my assertion. I can only assume that you're not actually reading my posts. The Christian Bible contains both the Old and the New Testaments. This, as opposed to the Talmud, which is the codification of Judaism, i.e., the very false religion Christ condemned by his own words throughout the New Testament.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
What will Americans thinks about Trump's speech on returning American to Judeo Christian values?

The farther our countries move away from those values, the farther we slide down the slippery slope. Witness the marked social decay of both our countries for proof of that.

Either way ...... The cross and our current condition is all in God's plan and control.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The Talmud is not true Judeo values.

Jesus was a Jew who had true Judeo values.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Jesus was a Jew who had true Judeo values.

No, he condemned them. Only in contrast to Judaic values, did he refer to Moses, the Patriarchs, and the Prophets, and was in constant conflict with the adherents and teachers of Judaism throughout the New Testament, as were the Apostles throughout Acts and the Epistles.

You've been brainwashed by the Christian Zionist movement to such a degree that you're now incapable of a simple reading of the New Testament without the superimposition of the principles of Christian Zionism on the words you read. I'm not saying you're a bad person. You're likely very well meaning. I'm merely saying that you're deceived by a demonic changeling imitation of Christianity.

IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
thanks to the real Hawkeye and several other initiators/instigators i hope this thread goes on to 50 or more pages. later, hopefully other seers such as ringman and the curdog might consider weighing in to help balance the boat in rather rough seas.

indeed, just where or at what point does judaism end and christianity begin? is it a clear cut, but zig=zag line, or is it rather fuzzy & blurry?

without the jews, would we ever have jesus? said the other way, did jesus base most if not all of his Teachings on the Judastic Principles?

and to throw a bit of gasoline on the fire, we can thank one of jesus's desciples for id'ing him to the roman authorities in order for the process to continue?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To the best of my knowledge, the Jews have no "New Testament"...and Jesus was just a man, not the messiah....they still await the coming.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Gus
thanks to the real Hawkeye and several other initiators/instigators i hope this thread goes on to 50 or more pages. later, hopefully other seers such as ringman and the curdog might consider weighing in to help balance the boat in rather rough seas.

indeed, just where or at what point does judaism end and christianity begin? is it a clear cut, but zig=zag line, or is it rather fuzzy & blurry?

without the jews, would we ever have jesus? said the other way, did jesus base most if not all of his Teachings on the Judastic Principles?

and to throw a bit of gasoline on the fire, we can thank one of jesus's desciples for id'ing him to the roman authorities in order for the process to continue?

Jesus well understood that the Patriarchs and the Prophets were true, and held them up as examples to all while he condemned Judaism, which was (and remains) a false religion that had grown up parallel to the faith delivered by the Patriarchs and Prophets. Judaism (i.e., the principles later to be codified in the Talmud) was identified by Jesus as the religion of its father the Devil.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
No, he condemned them.

He condemned, as well as Paul, those who practiced the Talmud, the Judaizers.

Basically, the Talmud is a Babylonian system (Jews who were sent into Babylonian captivity) that builds a fence around the Law to keep man from breaking the Law, or man's law and efforts which was legalistic.

You've been brainwashed by the Christian Zionist movement to such a degree that you're now incapable of a simple reading of the New Testament without the superimposition of the principles of Christian Zionism on the words you read. I'm not saying you're a bad person. You're likely very well meaning. I'm merely saying that you're deceived by a demonic changeling imitation of Christianity.

You are way out there dude.......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Jesus was just a man.
Arianism.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

You are way out there dude.......

God bless you, my friend.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
You men must be a lot smarter than I am, I'm a simple man. Some of these threads make me think of the old, "How many angles can dance on the head of a pin".

I just know Jesus Christ is Lord, He died for my sins.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Jesus was just a man.
Docetism: This was an early heresy.

"The name comes from the Greek word dokesis, meaning "to seem." Along the same lines as Sabellianism, Docetism says that Christ was not a real human being and did not have a real human body. He only seemed to be human to us."

My point was, Jews don't consider him to be the messiah...he was an ordinary man, not even a prophet(according to them).

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[Judaism, which was (and remains) a false religion that had grown up parallel to the faith delivered by the Patriarchs and Prophets. Judaism (i.e., the principles later to be codified in the Talmud) was identified by Jesus as the religion of its father the Devil.

I've never heard this before, not doubting you...but never heard that statement.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
never heard that statement.

Read the Gospels. When Christ condemned what Judaism taught, he referred to it as the traditions of the elders. This is what Jews today tell us constitutes the Talmud, i.e., the codification in writing of the oral tradition delivered to the elders among the Jews while Moses was on the Mountain receiving the Ten Commandments. They claim the principles laid out in the Talmud are those very teachings, and it was those false teachings that Christ condemned in the New Testament, i.e., what the Jews were teaching, and had been teaching for centuries, i.e., false doctrine, demonically inspired.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

http://www.itwillpass.com/law-Moses-Ten-Commandments-US-Supreme-Court.shtml

I can't object to a figure of Moses holding the law as shown above.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 55 invisible), 1,815 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,064
Posts18,521,473
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.