Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Understandable,see you in an hour or so. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman

He is an interesting man. He is part of a quartet. I listened to his first CD at least a hundred times. It's the only one I have enjoyed every song on it so I put it in the pickup and leave if for a few days at a time. I heard he has a new one out but i don't know anything about it yet. My wife described it as the only CD where every song blessed her.

This is rich, Rich.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Partsman
Originally Posted by safariman
Hi 'Ya'll!

Not really 'back' as in no plans to hang around. But it is so nice to be missed and remembered! :-D

Trying to help someone who has an odd firearm, Savage model 1920, or I would not have graced the pages here.

For those who wish to know and care, I have been doing great since my kidney transplant 2 and 1/2 years ago. Life is good, and in fact for me of late, VERY good! And I am thankful and grateful.

Best wishes,

Safariman

PS I did not come back under a different handle because I said I wouldn't ever try to sneak back in or hide etc.

But what happened to the donor, did she end up dieing i know she had lots of trouble afterwards.

This is TFF...as if any of it really happened......

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by SKane

He is an interesting man. He is part of a quartet. I listened to his first CD at least a hundred times. It's the only one I have enjoyed every song on it so I put it in the pickup and leave if for a few days at a time. I heard he has a new one out but i don't know anything about it yet. My wife described it as the only CD where every song blessed her.

This is rich, Rich.

If you want to be truly blessed Wrongman.....and you buy into this schitt...you should become a Proud Bridge Owner!

It just so happens I have one for sale.... whistle

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by joken2

You really ought to check out a couple of his photos on his Facebook page.
I don't recall ever seeing anyone with two standard size revolvers, both holstered on separate belts, strapped down on the same side, one above the other.

Says he's still medically retired, too. He's looking awfully dang healthy in the photo now, though.
Kidney transplant recipients generally are able to return to work within a year and many can and do within just a few months after.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...19ec5fdb9c40f741dc566395&oe=5A6342EE

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I don't recall ever seeing anyone with two standard size revolvers, both holstered on separate belts, strapped down on the same side, one above the other.

Says he's still medically retired, too. He's looking awfully dang healthy in the photo now, though.
Kidney transplant recipients generally are able to return to work within a year and many can and do within just a few months after.

Now that is funny!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Truly, a functioning retard....and is giving retards a bad name.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just when I thought it was going to be a long boring winter..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Loaded for BEAR!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I read the ass shot bear thread and the murder thread. WTF?

------------------------
John
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
With long legs like that....that gal could stick her high heels in ya sock tops and drag ya right through the middle of it!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by SKane

This is rich, Rich.

If you want to be truly blessed Wrongman.....and you buy into this schitt...you should become a Proud Bridge Owner!

It just so happens I have one for sale.... whistle

If it comes with a bi-pod I might be interested......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

LMFAO, what a POSEUR.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Like that camo

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It just struck me, but with that over bite he reminds me of the old pedophile character on family guy

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
F u c k moderation

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by sawbuck
[Linked Image]

LMFAO, what a POSEUR.

Only thing missing is a mullet....

Would you trust this man to invest in an annuity for you?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hi 'Ya'll!

Not really 'back' as in no plans to hang around. But it is so nice to be missed and remembered! :-D

Trying to help someone who has an odd firearm, Savage model 1920, or I would not have graced the pages here.

For those who wish to know and care, I have been doing great since my kidney transplant 2 and 1/2 years ago. Life is good, and in fact for me of late, VERY good! And I am thankful and grateful.

Best wishes,

Safariman

PS I did not come back under a different handle because I said I wouldn't ever try to sneak back in or hide etc.

Nobody gives a f*** get lost you f***** over piece of s***.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80
Hi 'Ya'll!

Best wishes,

Safariman

Nobody gives a f*** get lost you f***** over piece of s***.

This!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sawbuck
[Linked Image]

LMFAO, what a POSEUR.

Don't know him, but looks like that arrogant d-bag you see at the range,,,the one that wants to be friends, if he's allowed to tell you how great he is all day long....and never shoots 1 single bullet.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 67 invisible), 14,489 guests, and 1,019 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,146
Posts18,542,568
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.