Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Muellers investagatory leaks are picking up to keep him relevant in the face of increased release of fbi transgressions.

The DOJ is still supporting the swamp emploring the house intel comittee to withold the memo from the folks who foot the bill. This after making enemies of the intel committe by dragging feet and not supplying requested info and memos on 5 different occasions until requured by court order, even to the point of lying and saying they dont have the info which was later proven to be untrue.
Pos Sessions had to approve the request not to release this info.

The house will vote next week to send the memo to Trump for him to decide if the American people can handle the truth and if it should be released to us.

Hopefully he will read the indictment to us during the state of the union address.

The gamble is the Pres answering to Mueller when Mueller is fighting to indict Trump in order to save his own sorry corrupt ass. Freaking John Cornyn saying Mueller is above rdproach. BS.

So top political advisors are saying Trump should not meet, top lawyers say he has to or, as R Turd says he will answer to a Grand Jury. Trump says he cant wait . Chris Farrel says he cant wait like for a root canal.

If Mueller files re obstruction of justice when Trump has legal right to fire Comey then we have a constitutional crisis that would go to the SC.
If Mueller doesnt nail him Muelkers ass is grass.

Looks to me like the swamp, including rinos are trying to take Trump out before the midterms.

Well, i would ask Christians to pray for God to bless Trump and his efforts.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/24/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
They are all crooks

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by hanco
They are all crooks

Yes they are. There is nothing in the memo. A handful of honest people who have seen it verify that, the rest are over stating it's importance hoping to gain favor for Trump.

Justice will be Obama, Hillary, and Trump all sharing the same jail cell. Trump is draining the swamp on one end and filling it back up on the other.

i would ask Christians to pray for God to bless Trump and his efforts.

The sooner Christians get out of politics and get back to God's business the better off we will all be. The church kicked God out 40 years ago when they got involved in politics. That my friend is what has led to the downfall of this country.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Every dog has its day, and theirs is on the horizon and rising fast.

A wise man once said, "Be sure your sin will find you out." Ain't been wrong yet.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Reminds me of the various struggles for power over the Roman Empire between the Emperors and the Praetorian Guard.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Name one.

All I've heard from have been Shiftless from CA, and a DOJ official that probably is in on the fix.

I want it out, all of it, and the sooner the better. Don't care who bites it. If the Congress balks, Trump should declassify the whole pie so it can be leaked without penalty.

What fresh Hell is this?
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JMR40
They are all crooks

Yes they are. There is nothing in the memo. A handful of honest people who have seen it verify that, the rest are over stating it's importance hoping to gain favor for Trump.

Justice will be Obama, Hillary, and Trump all sharing the same jail cell. Trump is draining the swamp on one end and filling it back up on the other.

The sooner Christians get out of politics and get back to God's business the better off we will all be. The church kicked God out 40 years ago when they got involved in politics. That my friend is what has led to the downfall of this country.

Sure, thats why the DOJ under Sessions is requesting Trump to not let it be released due to the harm it would do this fountry and the FBI is requesting to see it.

George Washington :1

Under this contemplation, and impressed with the sentiments of benevolence and regard, I commend you, my dear sir, my other friends, and with them the interest and happiness of our dear country, to the keeping and protection of Almighty God.178 Thanksgiving for Treaty of Peace October 31, 1783, General and Mrs. Washington, and many other distinguished people, attended the services in Princeton College Chapel, in celebration and thanksgiving for the signing at, Versailles, .

George Washington 2

In one of his first speeches as president, he told Americans ''your prayers for divine guidance on my behalf are the greatest gift you could possibly bring to me.''52 It was widely noted that all his cabinet meetings opened with prayer, usually silent, but occasionally led by cabinet members.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/25/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Name one.

All I've heard from have been Shiftless from CA, and a DOJ official that probably is in on the fix.

I want it out, all of it, and the sooner the better. Don't care who bites it. If the Congress balks, Trump should declassify the whole pie so it can be leaked without penalty.

This.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Word on the street is that the missing FBI text messages contain plans for the assassination of Trump.

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Word on the street is that the missing FBI text messages contain plans for the assassination of Trump.

That must be the insurance policy.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
George Washington in speeches:

It is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor.”
– George Washington

“Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable.”
– George Washington

We beseech [God] to pardon our national and other transgressions…
– George Washington, Thanksgiving Proclamation 1789

Oh, eternal and everlasting God, direct my thoughts, words and work. Wash away my sins in the immaculate blood of the Lamb and purge my heart by Thy Holy Spirit. Daily, frame me more and more in the likeness of Thy son, Jesus Christ, that living in Thy fear, and dying in Thy favor, I may in thy appointed time obtain the resurrection of the justified unto eternal life. Bless, O Lord, the whole race of mankind and let the world be filled with the knowledge of Thee and Thy son, Jesus Christ.
– George Washington, Prayer

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/25/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I wonder if things would change if one of these scum bags was found tarred and feathered in a D.C. back ally somewhere?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Maybe, but I would think that would have been done already.

I think their insurance policy has many facets, one being Mueller and the main one, Sessions.

Sessions is the key to covering this up and getting rid of President trump.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/25/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hannity and Fox are reporting that "Some" of the missing text messages are being recovered.

If it was a "Glitch" wouldn't they all be recovered at the same time after they fixed or bypassed the glitch?

Sessions has vowed to "Use every resource the DOJ has to find these text messages".

Isn't that special, the DOJ (Rosenstein) in charge of recovering damaging Evidence that is damaging to the DOJ (Rosenstein). I feel better now.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Trump needs to keep his mouth shut and not talk to Mueller. Why ANYONE would speak with a Fed is beyond me, as you're just asking for some "lying to the Feds" charge....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Maybe, but I would think that would have been done already.

I think their insurance policy has many facets, one being Mueller and the main one, Sessions.

Sessions is the key to covering this up and getting rid of President trump.

If Sessions is indeed connected to the Mueller, Rosenstein, Comey bunch, he would be a bigger Judas than Judas himself.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Like I've said before and I'll say it again,

"Rosenkrantz and Guilderstern are dead!"

The only thing that will come of all this is nothing! And "we" are all fools for thinking different!

Real govt, shadow govt, fake news, real news, MSM, republican, democrat, that is all one beast in the same! That beast is a living, breathing entity. In order to build a new temple, the old beast and it's temple must be destroyed. And that will simple not happen.

Talk all you want! Won't happen.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Muellers investagatory leaks are picking up to keep him relevant in the face of increased release of fbi transgressions.

The DOJ is still supporting the swamp emploring the house intel comittee to withold the memo from the folks who foot the bill. This after making enemies of the intel committe by dragging feet and not supplying requested info and memos on 5 different occasions until requured by court order, even to the point of lying and saying they dont have the info which was later proven to be untrue.
Pos Sessions had to approve the request not to release this info.

The house will vote next week to send the memo to Trump for him to decide if the American people can handle the truth and if it should be released to us.

Hopefully he will read the indictment to us during the state of the union address.

The gamble is the Pres answering to Mueller when Mueller is fighting to indict Trump in order to save his own sorry corrupt ass. Freaking John Cornyn saying Mueller is above rdproach. BS.

So top political advisors are saying Trump should not meet, top lawyers say he has to or, as R Turd says he will answer to a Grand Jury. Trump says he cant wait . Chris Farrel says he cant wait like for a root canal.

If Mueller files re obstruction of justice when Trump has legal right to fire Comey then we have a constitutional crisis that would go to the SC.
If Mueller doesnt nail him Muelkers ass is grass.

Looks to me like the swamp, including rinos are trying to take Trump out before the midterms.

Well, i would ask Christians to pray for God to bless Trump and his efforts.

THIS is the biggest problem in our country today. "We the people" are NOT in charge. Clearly. When you have to mull over whether the American People can "handle" the truth in a situation such as this one, national security issues notwithstanding, then the "people" are no longer in control of their government. The punchline is that we haven't been for well over a century.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Like I've said before and I'll say it again,

"Rosenkrantz and Guilderstern are dead!"

The only thing that will come of all this is nothing! And "we" are all fools for thinking different!

Real govt, shadow govt, fake news, real news, MSM, republican, democrat, that is all one beast in the same! That beast is a living, breathing entity. In order to build a new temple, the old beast and it's temple must be destroyed. And that will simple not happen.

Talk all you want! Won't happen.

Problem is you can destroy, build anew, but with people running it, you will end up in the same situation. It is the nature of people.

If you have sat on any type of Board of Directors or Council, but it Little League, Town Council, or business board, you will see the inherent difficult of governing, You (or we) see things clearly. You have a solution or a better way. YOU gotta get the votes on the Board to get YOUR stuff done. not everyone is on board with you. So you have to wheel and deal to get it done. Others do the same. Inevitably, you have a situation where you trade some of what you want for some of what they want, or you fail 100%. It's the same in DC as it is for ACME Little League.

Tear the institution down, and you will still have the same situation. It is the natue of governance. Face it, not ALL of the colonists backed the American Revolution. There were some that preferrence George the III and England. Democracy was not their way. We tore the institution, and built anew, and have had trials and tests from day one. Whiskey Rebellions, Dred Scott, Civil War, Civil Rights, you name it. It's not perfect.

As for the Deep State and bureaucracy, less government is better government. I liken them to cockroaches. Time to shine a light on them and spray the ones that you can get to.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JMR40
They are all crooks

Do you get your info from CNN? maybe you believe Peter Shiff?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (7mm_Loco, 264mag, 280Ackleyrized, 300_savage, 15 invisible), 1,746 guests, and 906 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,060
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.