Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
This outstanding event for bowhunters is fast approaching.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Gonna treat the kids they way you did here in post #3? Is it really such a big deal to You?

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5440613

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Now some after dark activities added. P&Y welcomes all bowhunters and those interested in learning about bowhunting.

http://www.pope-young.org/information/news_detail.asp?news=139

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey Klueless,

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Pope & Young Club founded on the basis of fair & ethical hunting ?

You know, like their ads say.

confused

1. Why would they associate with you, a poacher ?

2. Why would they associate with you, who admits to "canned" hunts ?

3. Why would they associate with you, as a vendor ?

WOW +P (you've got some god awful reviews on your product, slimy salesmanship & unethical follow up)

Yeah, you almost covered them up !!!

LOL

Loser

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Damn ME'...... Say it ain't so......

http://www.deeranddeerhunting.com/a...ng-wisconsin-legislative-liaison-resigns

Oh ya,...
game, set, match
wink

Last edited by tndrbstr; 05/16/18.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
He claims to be affiliated with all these organizations but if I were them, I'd tell him to stop. He kills their cause by running his mouth and from his jaded past. He has so many people on other websites refuse to buy anything from him after running good people in the dirt. Terrible businessman and spokesman. He is all about his own agenda and will step on his own family to try to be someone. He has me on ignore for a reason, I know too much truthful information that hurts when he thinks of his actions. Pitiful little shell of a man if you care to call him one.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Pope & Young Club founded on the basis of fair & ethical hunting ?

You know, like their ads say.

1. Why would they associate with you, a poacher ?

2. Why would they associate with you, who admits to "canned" hunts ?

3. Why would they associate with you, as a vendor ?

WOW +P (you've got some god awful reviews on your product, slimy salesmanship & unethical follow up)

Yeah, you almost covered them up !!!

You are forgiven. Since you are confused, I'm here to help you out so you don't remain totally ignorant.(I cant fix all of your issues but these I know well)

1. Ive never been accused of or cited for poaching (that was easy) I did get a deer feeding citation 6 years ago though so that might have confused you. wink

2. because I don't enter any animals from those hunts.

3. They have a vendor booth and are seeking about 50 vendors and I have been a vendor with them since they started this event. Great event too. You should check it out.

The two reviewing outlets from my online stores that customers use have only been positive. You can manufacture a false premise but it does not stand up to reality but its fun for you to play pretend. Do you dress up in a fun outfit when pretending? That would be a hoot. wink

This ends today's lesson. Now you are a little less ignorant. Let me know if I can correct you on anything else. grin

Last edited by sharp_things; 05/16/18.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Yeah, thats the feeding citation from 6 years ago. The texting while driving citation of the hunting world. wink

I got a couple speeding tickets too.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by sharp_things

C
Yeah, thats the feeding citation from 6 years ago. The texting while driving citation of the hunting world. wink

Yeah, You just keep trying to rationalize it to yourself,
I would not expect anything less from you at this point.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Here are 2 reviews from just one thread on another forum....

"The only thing that needed moving was your Stay Sharp I bought from you. Went from my work bench to the garbage can. Horrible product that matches your personality."

"My experiences as well, absolute garbage just like its “inventor” or should i say copier...."

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Yeah, You just keep trying to rationalize it to yourself,
I would not expect anything less from you at this point.

Reminds me of the phrase, "it is what it is". A simple civil citation. But I do like the fantasy world some like to dress up and play in where they spend time trying to manufacture "poaching". Im flattered by all the time they dedicate to it and me. It means a lot to me that I can occupy so much of their days. That sort of devotion is special. wink

There are people here that the ONLY posts they make on this forum are to or about me. Its as if they are standing on their tippy toes shouting, "PLEASE LOOK AT ME. PLEASE NOTICE ME. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR ATTENTION. I WANT YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE ME."

That sort of organic fan base touches my heart and is very flattering. grin

Watch, I can summon it on command. Like a trained puppy.

Get ready, Get set....................

Last edited by sharp_things; 05/17/18.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Committing and being caught in a wildlife violation that was specificly banned prior, due to the known and confirmed existence of CWD within the state , and equating it with a "texting while driving citation of the hunting world" is asinine in the very least.
It is also a slap in the face of the very people tasked with the challenge of managing and protecting the well being of your states resources, as well as every single sportsman that chooses to play by the rules in order the help protect and preserve those same resources.

Baiting is proven to concentrate animals and aid in the spread of the prions that spread CWD. These prions can live in the soil for years and can infect deer long after the fact. Yet to you it's no worse than texting while driving or getting a speeding ticket.

You seem to have lost your prestigious liaison position over getting caught violating the game laws of your state, so apparently there were others involved that seemed to view the game law violation as abit more than a just getting speeding ticket.

You can spin it anyway you want to

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
And go.

Like clock work. wink

who's a good by? Who's a good boy?

You are................... Yes you are. wink

Who is devoted to me? You are. Yes you.

fetch me my slippers.

Que the next loyal pup.

C'mere boy.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Committing and being caught in a wildlife violation that was specificly banned prior, due to the known and confirmed existence of CWD within the state , and equating it with a "texting while driving citation of the hunting world" is asinine in the very least.
It is also a slap in the face of the very people tasked with the challenge of managing and protecting the well being of your states resources, as well as every single sportsman that chooses to play by the rules in order the help protect and preserve those same resources.

Baiting is proven to concentrate animals and aid in the spread of the prions that spread CWD. These prions can live in the soil for years and can infect deer long after the fact. Yet to you it's no worse than texting while driving or getting a speeding ticket.

You seem to have lost your prestigious liaison position over getting caught violating the game laws of your state, so apparently there were others involved that seemed to view the game law violation as abit more than a just getting speeding ticket.

You can spin it anyway you want to

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Good boy. wink

turdbuster you should make the drive to the greatest of the 50 states and attend this gathering. I think you would enjoy being exposed to bowhunters and seeing what the sport is all about.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Insinuating that I'm not familiar with bow hunting or bow hunters is simple ignorance on your behalf.
But that fact has never slowed you down before,.. So you go a girl...

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
so thats a yes. I think you will enjoy it. Plus you can meet me. What a treat that would be for you. wink

Bring a copy of my 2012 citation and I will autograph it for you and you can get a picture with me.

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
TFF...
Who's the Lap Dog now?.....BITCH !!

.....C'ya
wink

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
That would be you. wink

Just watch. I got you under my spell. Your desire to have any sort of interaction with me is coming true. You wont be able to help yourself. 3.........2......1

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

418 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 17Fan, 53 invisible), 2,780 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,398
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.