Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Chop chop. I have not released you yet. One of the other fans will swoop in for my attention any minute. Watch.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
-

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
BOOM! right on command.

Just like that loyal pup. Hahahahahahahaha.

Im sure he has words of great devotion so I will just thank him. wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 05/17/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Lmao

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
This event (open to all bowhunters and those wanting to learn more about the greatest sport on the planet) is only about a month away.

https://www.pope-young.org/rendezvous/default.asp

Put yourself to the test with the Adventure Race.

http://www.pope-young.org/information/news_detail.asp?news=136

Or any of the many other activities taking place over 3 days of Bowhunting/archery fun.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Someone peeked.....lol

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
This fantastic bowhunting event starts this Friday. This event (open to all bowhunters and those wanting to learn more about the greatest sport on the planet)

https://www.pope-young.org/rendezvous/default.asp

Bring out your bow and enjoy the weekend.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
THIS POPE AND YOUNG EVENT IS A GREAT EVENT !
What the heck is wrong with all of you people posting nasty crap on this post and even some other posts, This post did start out real nice with just a simple advertisement posted by Sharp Things,and then it just gets nasty. you all need a 2x4 side the head, its no wonder kids grow up nasty too with posts and replies like what are on this post,stop being keyboard tuff boys ?>>> Let`s post some positive stuff to help bowhunting and are youth hunters , why not make this Pope & Young event successful too with some great positive posts ! > I hope you all have a great safe bowhunt this fall,god bless ,Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Agreed. This is an outstanding bowhunting event. There are a few chronic crybabies here and anti bowhunting guys that nobody takes seriously. THey like to flap their gums but nobody pays them any attention.

So grab your bows and arrows folks, all bowhunters and bowhunting gear is welcome.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I bet in a big boy bar the keyboard tuff guy`s get real guiet ,seen it many times. but back to the Pope and Young event I hope all have a great safe time ! Pete53

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
We attended the inaugural event in 2016 as a vendor and will do so again this weekend. The weather looks to be great and any time you gather bowhunters, you know its going to be a good time.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by pete53
I bet in a big boy bar the keyboard tuff guy`s get real guiet ,seen it many times. but back to the Pope and Young event I hope all have a great safe time ! Pete53

Laffin

GFY

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Plenty of big boy friends here and all respect eachother. Respect is something this toolbox lacks. You obviously have not been around enough to "enjoy" his insults. Hang around, you may get a taste of it. Here are a couple posts aimed at the dirtbag you are defending....

"It's too bad they let little kids on here. Come back after you have grown up and understand how this site works. Do your parents know you are on the internet? I blame the public school system for turning out kids like you. It does not speak well for the future of this country. This was emailed to my son from the dip Retch Sweeney a.k.a. Ron Kulas. This because my son put his question on the bow hunting forum by mistake or as he said" should have been a general discussion."

"This idiot messaged my son when he asked a ? on a forum. Chewed my son a new one and calling him unethical and other stupid saying's with him asking simple Question at the age of 12."

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Pete, you can disregard the jokers here. Roll your eyes and laugh at them. I dont think there are many bowhunters here. Its made up mainly of liberals and folks not well versed in the sport of bowhunting and P&Y. They got the whole pouting thing down to a science though. Easily dismissed they are. wink

This bowhunting event will be a smash hit and well attended. These jokers are not required for that to happen. Its as if they never existed. Poof!

Great time for bowhunters. Men, women, kids. Young and old alike. If folks enjoy the greatest sport on earth (bowhunting) in the greatest of the 50 states (WI). THen this is the place for you. Meanwhile the pouter here will pout and will go unnoticed. wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 06/04/18.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
pete53, read the quote from sharp things sent to a 12 year old kid again,..... Is this the spirit of inducting youth into the sport of bowhuting or any other outdoor activity?
Originally Posted by bigwoods

"It's too bad they let little kids on here. Come back after you have grown up and understand how this site works. Do your parents know you are on the internet? I blame the public school system for turning out kids like you. It does not speak well for the future of this country. a.k.a. Ron Kulas"

If you want to be a Ball Washer for the likes of this jackass, aka sharpe things, aka diy guy, aka what ever other sock puppets this Cock Sucker has,... then I reckon that's up to you. Have at it....

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Pope and Young 2018 Rendezvous Event should be a lot of fun ! enjoy it ,and be safe,Pete53

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
He should've paid attention to his own kids and himself instead of worrying about everyone else. The results of his family speak volumes. Blatantly broke the law and was caught. Nothing but a hypocritical poacher.

I never said anything negative toward the P&Y event. I did say the P&Y club should cut all ties to a poacher.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Pope and Young 2018 Rendezvous Event should be a lot of fun ! enjoy it ,and be safe,Pete53

I will be a blast. I will head up state on Thursday to set up my vendor booth and will be there all 3 days. P&Y is an outstanding org. This will be the place for bowhunters in the state that was the birth place of the bowhunting season.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
The P&Y club as well as the PBS needs to join the 21st century and give up the elitist attitudes. Times, equipment and laws change. Clubs need to also.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Ghostman
The P&Y club as well as the PBS needs to join the 21st century and give up the elitist attitudes. Times, equipment and laws change. Clubs need to also.

LOL. No. These groups are exactly what is needed. They are a group dedicated to bowhunters and bowhunting. Other weapons types (non-bowhunting) are free to start their own groups f they like.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

366 members (1Longbow, 160user, 10ring1, 219DW, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 32 invisible), 2,059 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,724
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.