Did you sell all of your stuff?

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by lazyered

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. Mean!! just absolutely mean.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

I'm sure he sold everything and has soooooo many orders piling up. sleep

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
His normal reply.......they are flying off the shelves!

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Yes. This is all that was in the trailer for the return trip home. The 8 for bed of my truck was empty. I wanted everything on the front of the trailer for tongue weight. These are the kinds of shows/shoots I like. Great people, great weather and great sales.

[Linked Image]

All bag targets sold

All ground blind floors sold

And we we sold the hell out of

Broadhead sharpening guides

Bow holders and

Trail cam memory card organizers.

Folks were in a buying mood. We had to turn away folks wanting bag targets after we sold out.

Estimates are that there were around 1,000 in attendance for the archery portion and 1300 for the concert portions.

Here is Tim Wells leaving with the last of my ground blind floors and a broadhead sharpening guide.

[Linked Image]

Nichole Reeves (of Pat and Nichole, Driven Outdoors) at my booth on Sat.

[Linked Image]

I picked ups two more folks wanting an eng/designer/CAD/Prototyper/3D printer/life tester/patent assistance to bring their bowhunting ideas to life.

What a great weekend filled with quality people. Now its time to prep for the Sherwood Forest Bowhunters Warmup and then the Nation's oldest and largest Broadhead shoot. wink

but first I have to pack up about 20 orders made on my online web store on Fri/Sat that have to ship tomorrow. I can tell bowhunting season is not far off.

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/29/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by sharp_things

Yes. This is all that was in the trailer for the return trip home.

[Linked Image]

All bag targets sold

All ground blind floors sold

And we we sold the hell out of

Broadhead sharpening guides

Bow holders and

Trail cam memory card organizers.

Folks were in a buying mood. We had to turn away folks wanting bag targets after we sold out.

Estimates are that there were around 1,000 in attendance for the archery portion and 1300 for the concert portions.

Here is Tim Wells leaving with the last of my ground blind floors and a broadhead sharpening guide.

[Linked Image]

Nichole Reeves (of Pat and Nichole, Driven Outdoors) at my booth on Sat.

[Linked Image]

I picked ups two more folks wanting an eng/designer/CAD/Prototyper/3D printer/life tester to bring their bowhunting ideas to life.

What a great weekend filled with quality people. Now its time to prep for the Sherwood Forest Bowhunters Warmup and then the Nation's oldest and largest Broadhead shoot. wink

but first I have to pack up about 20 orders made on my online web store on Fri/Sat that have to ship tomorrow. I can tell bowhunting season is not far off.

For a guy that works so hard to get people to like you. you sure are a [bleep].

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[quote=Judman]You didnโ€™t expose shiit, but what a typical lying kchunt you are.... par

Hereโ€™s another hint you saggy eyed blind [bleep]... now look real close and ask him if he knows Jud, hint

[Linked Image][/quote

Now again, you incredibly stupid lying fuuck!!!I left a good trail for you to follow, since you've been caught again, lying, illegal activities, look at the top of the photo you stupid bastard, I don't know how to make this any easier for you...... you are about as good at lying as you are talking shiit, which ain't very impressive....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, Iโ€™d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
"Ask him"? Ask who???? I asked the image on my screen but it did not answer back. Googled stuff again hey fatty???? Hahahahahahahahaa

Oh yeah, I will ask again. Name a name. I will tell you if you are correct.

LOL at leaving trails you schit sak. All this effort and you still cant produce a name. HAHAHAHAHA.

I like exposing liars and a fat tub of goo like you makes it pretty easy for me.

People have names. People you pretend to know would have names you should know. (And still you don't)

Keep swinging fat boy. This is fun. Waiting for the next clue......... Like, "I know him, he wears a hat, that should prove it?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA. wink grin

Simply providing as name would be so easy but this is fun for me. Whats the next clue?

Push away from the plate fat boy. Actually get up away from the buffet. Try walking. Get some kind of exercise. The fat is clogging your brain again.

In closing. You suck. Thanks.

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/30/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I see you backed off from the smoked salmon thread. My guess is you realize you got spanked by people that know what they are doing smoking fish. Keep scamming the masses, karma is a real mean one and she is gearing up to spank you hardcore.

Spend some time with your ailing wife you selfish prick. If she says she wants you to go to these events it means she doesn't really want you around. Hint.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by FishinHank
I see you backed off from the smoked salmon thread.

Not at all. I gave the OP the definitive instructions, He followed them, came back and thanked me and said his salmon turned out great. Perhaps you need to read the thread. After I learned he followed my instructions and (as expected) he enjoyed fantastic smoked salmon, I said "you are welcome". I dont know that there is anything more to add (except dropping the pouters like you on their heads). Once I posted the instructions and pictures of perfectly smoked salmon, there was no need for anybody else to post in that thread. wink Im glad you learned a thing or two about smoking salmon. Let me know if you have additional questions you would like me to help you with. Since you didnt read his reply and thanks to me, I will post it for you. Have somebody read it to you.

Originally Posted by rylee1
I used the recipe from Sharp Things today and the salmon turned out great Thanks. That one will be used again

grin grin

Spend some time with your ailing wife you selfish prick. If she says she wants you to go to these events it means she doesn't really want you around. Hint.

I see you didnt read this thread either. (shock) shocked She likes to attend the events with me (like she did again with this event.) Are you really that dumb? (I dont need an answer as I already know) grin. She enjoyed the trip and seeing the far northern part of the state (the sight seeing was pretty cool with all the water and many bridges you need to cross to travel around that area and the hotel and the pool and the restaurants and the nice people that visited our booth. Yesterday was her birthday too.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Those tails look good too. Nice work.

Your fish looked like hammered shyt. Overcooked, anyone that knows anything can see the fat on the surface which means you didn't bother with the pellicle. Rookie mistake mr "expert".

TFF.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
LOL. Its cute when you try so hard to impress me. Like when you hear little kids say "hostible" or "pasgetti". You can stop waving your arms. I see you already. I validate you. Yes I see you smoked some fish. "good job". You did very well. Keep at it. (patting you on the head) Who's a good lil fish tail smoker? Yeah, you are.

I hope that gets you through your day. Let me know if you need any more of my approval or attention. Im here for ya but you need not try so hard to impress me. Im just a regular guy. wink

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha what a fuucking coward, the washed up kchunt spends a week making excuses about my made up texts, about my buddy over Hawaii, once made common knowledge, the lying fuuck still squirms like the lying fraud he is!!!! Sure fire sign of guilt!!! Not that there was ever any questions...... Haha

Oh, the pasty white saggy fat fuuck telling someone to get outside????? WOW!!!! What a delusional puke.... Oh and quit using my material when talking shiit, it makes you look stupider and stupider.....

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Put down the fork and step away from the food dish fat boy.

What a fat tub of goo.

BOOM! grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Still laughing.
LOL. Its cute when you try so hard to impress me. Like when you hear little kids say "hostible" or "pasgetti". You can stop waving your arms. I see you already. I validate you. Yes I see you smoked some fish. "good job". You did very well. Keep at it. (patting you on the head) Who's a good lil fish tail smoker? Yeah, you are.

I hope that gets you through your day. Let me know if you need any more of my approval or attention. Im here for ya but you need not try so hard to impress me. Im just a regular guy. wink

How many times have you tried to use that to describe someone. Try coming up with something else. The only thing you validated was there are still suckers in the world, who people like you will take advantage of. In the wild they are called leeches.

I am trying to educate you but you are too dense to even realize it. You have had lots of hints.

Sad really. But funny as all get out, still laughing my ass off.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Judman
my made up texts, about my buddy over Hawaii,

At least you admit it is BS. Good for you schitt sack.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Thanks for that. Your instructions really helped me improve my fish smoking. Now my family will finally eat it. Thanks again

No problem. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
What's it like having face as wrinkled and fuucked up as a 70 year old prostitutes puzzy???? And a short fat fuuck to boot???? Poor miserable kchunt.... go change the booger hawgs diaper biitch!! Haha

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Haha, keep dreaming dickweed. I would never follow your instructions for anything. The only thing you have is changing what people say to suit what you want, instead of what they actually said. You are the worst type of person, an idiot.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
You're funny. You entertain me. I like that. I will keep you around. grin

That reply for for both fat boy and hawk (Im saving time) wink

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 48 invisible), 2,285 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,327
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.