Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Finally, a President worth the title.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
GB1

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

P

Reagan was an absolute piker to this fella.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by luv2safari
He was tough and Presidential.

Where I was a big doubter before the election who still voted GOP, I'm a convert who can't imagine anyone else as the person we need most as President. He's made me proud of our country in a way not felt for many years.

I have always respected you and your opinions and I know you were not enthusiastic about him. I saw your opinion slowly change and your "non-stubbornness" as regards being married by pride to an unwavering view was nice to see when so many others had not the courage nor intellectual integrity to mature past their "never Trump" myopathy.

I also want to thank Hatari for well articulated facts and excellent analysis of President Trump and the Deep State. 👍

Last edited by AcesNeights; 06/09/18. Reason: Not directed at anyone in specific

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Like The Donald or not, you have to acknowledge that prior administrations, GOP as well as dhimmicrat, sold America out with regards to trade. America has been the one nation that put the interests of everyone else ahead of its own interests

Damn right Sam.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Finally a President with a set. My herd bull would be jealous. Hope they don't kill him.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by hatari
If you want to feel good about Trump in control, go to 17:30 and watch him handle this question.

lmao

so glad i took your advice and watched that hatari. Thank you sir. CNN fake news lol omg that was good. And then great relationship, not their fault, my predecessors, they have no choice, they have to do what needs to be done.

May not always like his style but we gots us a POTUS!

I agree.

For YEARS conservatives have harped about wanting a businessman in the White House. Well, we have one. One that understands and talks about balance sheets. Some of those that did the whining about wanting the businessman are Nevertrumpers now. They have what they wanted - a Washington outsider- but have sand in their vaginas because "he doesn't act Presidential" or "I don't like his tweets" or " he's too vulgar", "makes us look bad overseas" or whatever their estrogen tells them this week.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that Trump is leaving early to skip out on the bullshit climate change and ocean usage "hate America first" talks. Instead of wasting time on feel good trash, he's going to go do something that REALLY matters, like end the Korean War officially and denuclearize NK. Sure beats the hell outta getting lectured by the Dutch or Belgians for pulling out of the Paris Accords. Trump basically gave them the finger and told them he has more important things to do.
As a result, they are forced into the realization that Trump is actually getting things done and not just talking bullshit like they are so accustomed to.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by luv2safari
He was tough and Presidential.

Where I was a big doubter before the election who still voted GOP, I'm a convert who can't imagine anyone else as the person we need most as President. He's made me proud of our country in a way not felt for many years.

I have always respected you and your opinions and I know you were not enthusiastic about him. I saw your opinion slowly change and your "non-stubbornness" as regards being married by pride to an unwavering view was nice to see when so many others had not the courage nor intellectual integrity to mature past their "never Trump" myopathy.

I also want to thank Hatari for well articulated facts and excellent analysis of President Trump and the Deep State. 👍

Thx.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I appreciate that Ace.

I always hoped I'd be proven wrong. I know you understand that. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

So America has finally realized we've all been shtupping you on trade since the cold war?

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Trump gives a big THUMBS DOWN to G7 Communique:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I think it may have had something to do with Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau's socks:

[Linked Image]

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I don't think we have had a leader speaking publicly for America so plainly and strong since some of the men who rose from WW2 like generals Patton or MacArthur.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dear God it is refreshing to have a president who isn't apologizing for our country and is negotiating from a position of strength.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Little Justin got his pee pee whacked.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Northman
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
How could you see to post that with you head so far up your colon ???????? Did Soros give you a bonus

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Northman
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The word man should be stricken from your name. I dub thee Northpuss.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Trump just might have autism, Down's Syndrome or just be plain old retarded.

He's quite strikingly dumb in any event..

Plain old country dumb.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by viking
Originally Posted by DryPowder
That look on Abe. Its the G2, the U.S. and Japan.

That's what I was thinking.

+2 ... First thing I noticed.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Dear God it is refreshing to have a president who isn't apologizing for our country and is negotiating from a position of strength.

LOL.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Damn refreshing.

Finally A real man in the White House.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (280Ackleyrized, 2ndwind, 280rem_cm, 270wsmnutt, 300jimmy, 10gaugeman, 53 invisible), 1,758 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,156
Posts18,523,422
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.